Hulk Hogan's Wife Wants Property, Ali...

Hulk Hogan's Wife Wants Property, Alimony

There are 34 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Hulk Hogan's Wife Wants Property, Alimony. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

CLEARWATER, Fla. — The wife of celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan says in a divorce petition that she wants a share of the family's two multimillion-dollar Florida properties plus alimony and child support for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EJF is a moron

Columbia, SC

#30 Nov 28, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we call it what it really is "legalized prostitution". I don't think being a house wife involves much work. I guess watching those soap operas can be chore though.
I would never have anything to do with any woman unless she is working and contributing to family. It is amazing how a woman can work and keep the house up isn't it? So much for the house wife argument.
What woman would want anything to do with you anyway, with your narrow-minded thinking? And heaven forbid, she would procreate with you!!

Since: Aug 07

Columbia, SC

#32 Nov 28, 2007
EJF is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
What woman would want anything to do with you anyway, with your narrow-minded thinking? And heaven forbid, she would procreate with you!!
I couldn't have said it better!
Veggie Girl

Columbia, SC

#33 Nov 28, 2007
Read today that the whole divorce is a sham. Apparently it's a plot to keep from losing their shirts to the family of the kid who is brain dead from the accident with their son. Seems to me they should just do the right thing and pay the kid's hospital bills, etc., and be done with it. Divorce seems like an expensive route to take in order to avoide litigation, but I'm sure the Hogans won't be the first to go that route if that's what is true.

“Lets take America Back!”

Since: Apr 07

America, U,S,A.

#34 Nov 28, 2007
Veggie Girl wrote:
Read today that the whole divorce is a sham. Apparently it's a plot to keep from losing their shirts to the family of the kid who is brain dead from the accident with their son. Seems to me they should just do the right thing and pay the kid's hospital bills, etc., and be done with it. Divorce seems like an expensive route to take in order to avoide litigation, but I'm sure the Hogans won't be the first to go that route if that's what is true.
How could their divorce stop them from being sued?

Since: Nov 07

Decatur, GA

#35 Nov 28, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we call it what it really is "legalized prostitution". I don't think being a house wife involves much work. I guess watching those soap operas can be chore though.
I would never have anything to do with any woman unless she is working and contributing to family. It is amazing how a woman can work and keep the house up isn't it? So much for the house wife argument.
I work, making twice as much as my spouse, and we have a daughter. I just see being a house wife as a job as well.
THE NA

Lake City, SC

#36 Nov 28, 2007
Randy Savage wrote:
Hey Linda ! Give me a call, we can do lunch.
I WANT TO GO WITH YOU ALL

Decatur, GA

#37 Nov 28, 2007
Jack Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no sense to me, has the family of the kid even filed a lawsuit? If they did, isnt is still a marital debt?
Veggie Girl

Columbia, SC

#39 Nov 28, 2007
Jack Black wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't stop a lawsuit, but their assets would be divided in half (if Linda got half), and, since the car was not registered in her name but his, they could only go after him, therefore, only going after half of their total assets.
ABB

Columbia, SC

#40 Nov 28, 2007
Jack Black wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't stop them from getting sued BUT....if everything is split during the divorce the family could go after both which will be harder to do. I read the same thing the other poster did.
Randy Savage

West Columbia, SC

#41 Nov 28, 2007
THE NA wrote:
<quoted text>
I WANT TO GO WITH YOU ALL
If your as hot as Ms. Hulkster your welcome to come, however if your a dude and want to bring your "Slim Jim" to the party. You should just get in line and wait for seconds.

Decatur, GA

#42 Nov 28, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Because I support women in whatever capacity or job they choose.

Just becasue I cam self-sufficient, doesn't mean that if we could afford to, I wouldn't stay home. Personally, it doesn't work for me. I enjoy my career.

I just don't think you should tear down women who stay home to raise their families. It's unfair.
ABB

Columbia, SC

#43 Nov 28, 2007
Wondergrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I support women in whatever capacity or job they choose.
Just becasue I cam self-sufficient, doesn't mean that if we could afford to, I wouldn't stay home. Personally, it doesn't work for me. I enjoy my career.
I just don't think you should tear down women who stay home to raise their families. It's unfair.
I'm with you! I tried to be a stay-at-home-Mommy for the first 6 months after our son was born...NOT for me. I went crazy! I had my son in and out of malls shopping at least 4 days a week. I tried to gut the house just so I'd have a project to work on. It takes a special woman (or man)to stay home all day long being a "home-maker". My husdand could be making 500K a year and I'd still find a job outside the home.
Viola

United States

#44 Nov 28, 2007
ABB wrote:
<quoted text> I'm with you! I tried to be a stay-at-home-Mommy for the first 6 months after our son was born...NOT for me. I went crazy! I had my son in and out of malls shopping at least 4 days a week. I tried to gut the house just so I'd have a project to work on. It takes a special woman (or man)to stay home all day long being a "home-maker". My husdand could be making 500K a year and I'd still find a job outside the home.
Exactly. To each their own. Too bad everyone has to justify their "job" by putting down another's "job".
ABB

Columbia, SC

#46 Nov 29, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes someone that is lazy to be a stay-at-home-Mommy. Someone who really doesn't do much, nor wants to do much. Someone who is content with lounging on the couch feeding their face with potato chips. Someone who loves to be brain washed by the talk shows. I could go on and on, but you get the message.
You know, those first 6 months was H*LL! There was always diapers to change, clothes to wash, bottles to clean, lets not forget 3 meals a day for a child that can't seem to eat at regular times. Running around with a child that MUST stay attached to a heat machine. Lazy is sitting here behind my desk, typing away on the computer and paying the office bills. Lazy is on Saturdays when I put everything off until 10AM so I can have Mommy-Son time chilling in the bed watching cartoons. Lazy is sending my son to school every morning and having a babysitter pick him up and keep him until 530-6PM.

"Mrs Home Maker" I am not...I saw from the get go that I didn't have what it takes. Now I have an excuse NOT to..clean everyday, cook dinner, wash dishes or clothes daily. I can happily tell my sweet Hubby.."Look I work 40 + hours a week just like you, so you can get on in the kitchen and start cooking."

I give props to the women AND men that can stay home. It's a task I never want to try again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost blue/green peahen peafowl. 4 hr Bubba 2
News Clearwater men charged with racketeering Sun PMawyer 1
Kenneth City Music Thread (Aug '16) Apr 21 Musikologist 3
Onyums (Nov '14) Apr 20 Anonymous 81
justin fluty beware ladies Apr 19 FUCKIt 1
News Redington Shores tries speed tables to slow tra... Apr 9 nospeedbumps 1
News In downtown Clearwater, Scientology's bid for a... Apr 8 Just me 3

Belleair Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance