Hulk Hogan's Wife Wants Property, Alimony

Full story: WLTX Columbia

CLEARWATER, Fla. — The wife of celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan says in a divorce petition that she wants a share of the family's two multimillion-dollar Florida properties plus alimony and child support for ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy Savage

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Hey Linda ! Give me a call, we can do lunch.
wth

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Why does need child support? WTF.. she is just making herself look bad for that. That is just plain greedy.

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Actually, I read the petition, and none of it seems out of place. She's been a housewife for 25 years, she's right to ask for alimony, and since the kid isn't 18, she should ask for child support.

Equitable distribution. Gotta love it. Hopefully they can work out a settlement, and that it doesn't get nasty.

They've been through tough times, it's sad when marriages break due to the stress of life.
Caring Citizen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Wondergrl wrote:
Actually, I read the petition, and none of it seems out of place. She's been a housewife for 25 years, she's right to ask for alimony, and since the kid isn't 18, she should ask for child support.
Equitable distribution. Gotta love it. Hopefully they can work out a settlement, and that it doesn't get nasty.
They've been through tough times, it's sad when marriages break due to the stress of life.
I agree. She did take care of the family all those years and I hope they can work things out in a peaceful manner that is agreeable to everyone. I know he is probably hurt and shocked and no one really knows the stress she has been under. We can't judge sitting on the outside looking in.
One Love

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Man she needs to quit that BS..Her only job was to give Hogan some when he wanted a piece. Thats it, and she couldn't do that..Now she wants half...

“I am my Biggest fan”

Since: Jun 07

Gadsden SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Guess Hollywood Hogan got too Hollywood for her!
buzzrd

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

and maybe it is a way to protect their assests from the young man injured in the accident with their son ....

“I am my Biggest fan”

Gadsden SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

One Love wrote:
Man she needs to quit that BS..Her only job was to give Hogan some when he wanted a piece. Thats it, and she couldn't do that..Now she wants half...
"When i met ya A S S you was dead broke and naked now you want half"
You like Jay-Z right?
Caring Citizen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

buzzrd wrote:
and maybe it is a way to protect their assests from the young man injured in the accident with their son ....
You might have a good point there. Alot of assets to lose if a lawsuits comes up. Good thought!
One Love

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Thundercat wrote:
<quoted text>"When i met ya A S S you was dead broke and naked now you want half"
You like Jay-Z right?
"I like girls, girls, girls girls"

“I am my Biggest fan”

Gadsden SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

One Love wrote:
<quoted text>
"I like girls, girls, girls girls"
Ha!!
Who Cares

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Wondergrl wrote:
People are often very ignorant and think that managing a home and caring for children is an easy job that deserves no pay. People are often wrong. I agree with you completely.
Randy Savage

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Lugoff wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna treat her to some Slim Jim's?
My "Jim" is not slim ,But she she will get a treat. ;)!!!!!

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

wow i didn't even know they were having problems i need to watch more TV Lol, but anyways linda deserves half of everything i think! she stood by him for 24 years and raised his kids even tho they are rich spoiled brats! SHOW ME THE MONEY LOL
Who Cares

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell that to all the women that work a full time job and have children? House wife, what a joke.
For the record I DO work full time and have children, but I can also see the value in a stay-at-home wife/mother, and I know that I personally could never do it and keep my sanity. Have you tried being a stay-at-home dad? I think you'd be singing a different tune if you did.
Scarecrowsmyfrie nd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Wondergrl wrote:
state of florida law, it is a 50/50 division. plus child support.
swansea

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Aint she a joke,Thats his dmn money half hell
Viola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we call it what it really is "legalized prostitution". I don't think being a house wife involves much work. I guess watching those soap operas can be chore though.
I would never have anything to do with any woman unless she is working and contributing to family. It is amazing how a woman can work and keep the house up isn't it? So much for the house wife argument.
Hey dufus, it's called maid service. They go to work, so they can pay for having it cleaned, especially if the hubby and kids don't pitch in. I dare you, double dog dare you to be a true homemaker for just one week. Hah......wimp. You sure got's some residual anger there dude.
Scarecrowsmyfrie nd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we call it what it really is "legalized prostitution". I don't think being a house wife involves much work. I guess watching those soap operas can be chore though.
I would never have anything to do with any woman unless she is working and contributing to family. It is amazing how a woman can work and keep the house up isn't it? So much for the house wife argument.
so i am guessing you spend a lot of time with your right hand.

nice attitude. i am sure there aren't many, if any women that want to have a relationship with you. and its not about money, its about your attitude,

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

swansea wrote:
Aint she a joke,Thats his dmn money half hell
nope their married so what his is hers and what is hers is hers lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belleair Discussions

Search the Belleair Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr True Words 2,616
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 7 hr AND 1,786
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Apr 14 Ray 47
Hess: Customers targeted with skimmer devices Apr 13 Chris 5
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Apr 10 Thinking of moving 89
D's Apr 9 Adtr2889 3
Local Kickboxing School Raising Funds Through I... Apr 9 Kyle Segall 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Belleair Jobs

•••