Accident leads to road rage

Accident leads to road rage

There are 3 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Aug 10, 2007, titled Accident leads to road rage. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Drivers say a man involved in a road rage incident Friday night in Pinellas County was possibly drunk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

JAMES WALKER

Largo, FL

#1 Aug 11, 2007
I KNOW WHAT ROAD RAGE IS ABOUT
MY SON'S FATHER IN LAW WAS IN-
VOLVED IN A ROAD INICENDENT. HE DIED, WAS 80 YRS. OLD. TO THIS DAY THE MAN RESPONSIBLE HAS YET TO GO TO TRIAL. THAT'S S.C. LAW FOR YOU . IT'S BEEN OVER 2 YRS. HE WAS BEAT UP.DIED 24 HRS LATER.
mtmwill

Port Richey, FL

#2 Aug 11, 2007
So sad...if these people can't control their anger while they are driving then they obviously have anger issues and need to either get inpatient help somewhere or go to jail if the committed a crime as this guy did. They should not take these things lightly--as James said, road rage can often lead to killing! Unfortunately our country has a legal system instead of a justice system. It's not about justice at all but how you can find your way around the legal system or how much money you have to buy your way through!
Joe

Tampa, FL

#3 Aug 12, 2007
If drivers would only think about the last time they upset another driver, and we all do this at one time or another,and just forgive the roads would be so much safer.Believe me no one is a perfect driver examine your conscience

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Onyums (Nov '14) 22 hr anonymous 48
Kenneth City Music Thread Tue Musikologist 1
News Solar energy amendment headed for primary, but ... Aug 18 Solarman 1
News Woody Brown, Jamie Robinson re-elected in Largo Aug 18 greatneck 1
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Aug 12 Trump blows 6
Beaver is a Party God Aug 9 buggzy 2

Belleair Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belleair Mortgages