Deputies Search For Two Suspects After Meth Found In Home Where Infants Were Living

Jan 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Belle , Kanawha County , West Virginia Two people were being sought on drug charges after Kanawha County deputies said they found methamphetamine at a home in Belle where two infants were living.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2014
Smutty

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Hang em
REALLY

Ripley, WV

#2 Mar 15, 2014
Yes. I know of them but do not know them. Same old stuff. These people can't and won't learn.
Moon Gooner

Greenville, VA

#3 Mar 15, 2014
They need to really crack down hard on these slimy drug heads. Drugs are the reason that crime is so high. I hate drug addicts and all they stand for. I wish they would open up a season on druggies like they do for deer & turkey. To hell with any & all filthy druggies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trying to find her 1 hr Puong 2
places for rent 1 hr Puong 6
Stop running over animals!!! 1 hr Puong 9
Best football players from dupont/east bank hig... (Mar '11) 3 hr what about ONeal 39
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dalai Lama 57,064
Trena Cottrell 10 hr blessyourlilheart 1
poor baby 13 hr Lmao 15
•••
•••
•••

Belle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Belle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE