Young Widow's wedding bands stolen - ...

Young Widow's wedding bands stolen - Witcher

Posted in the Belle Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so sad

Man, WV

#1 Dec 29, 2011
This is a post that was on Facebook.

Originally posted by Beth Tomczak.

If you know anything, PLEASE help. These items are irreplaceable.
Hey everyone I will keep this short and sweet since it's facebook. As most of you know I became a Military Widow at age 22 and one of the few things of my husband’s that I had left was his wedding ring. Also as most of you know I put on some weight comfort eating so my ring and his have been in my jewelry box at my mom’s house. For Christmas I found that someone had stolen them. They walked in to my bed room only at my mom’s house and stole only my jewelry most! Please help me find it. I think it was stolen for drugs not Christmas gifts. I want it back the wedding bands and my grandmothers pearls I know that the rest is lost. I also know that this is a long shot. I know it’s asking a lot but PLEASE PLEASE get the word out for me. I will buy back the rings and pearls so that no one loses money. PLEASE contact me with ANY info. They were stolen 3 weeks ago from mom’s house on Witcher Creek. The pearls have no way of knowing. My ring was a 1 large diamond with 2 smaller ones and they 6 or eight tiny ones and it was soldered to the weeding band that had tiny diamonds half way around it. Zac’s had small diamonds half was around it.
so sad

Man, WV

#2 Dec 29, 2011
bumping this thread.

If you know something, please contact Beth or the authorities.

It's even more upsetting that this cry for help is being buried by gossip & garbage.

So much for community.
Verminator

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 29, 2011
No one is immune from the effects of the crime wave washing over these united states in hindsight you might have carried the items in your travels or stored them properly .
fedup2

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 29, 2011
if thats the case, where we have to start carrying everything on us so fools cant steal it.. then we are all in trouble.. not sure about u but i cant carry my house & car in my purse.. just saying!!

lady.. i would say check a pawn shop but most of the pos's that are stealing 'trade' it for A pill..not to put food in their kids mouth or clothes on their backs but for a pill.. sad!!
meanie

Man, WV

#5 Dec 30, 2011
Verminator wrote:
No one is immune from the effects of the crime wave washing over these united states in hindsight you might have carried the items in your travels or stored them properly .
They were in her mother's home, in her jewelry box. How do YOU store YOUR jewelry?! Someone BROKE INTO THE HOUSE and STOLE THEM!

Beth is the victim here. She wasn't able to wear the rings, but they were very near & dear to her heart. How heartless can you be to turn this around to be her fault?!

If you don't have any information, or sympathy to offer, just piss off. This thread wasn't posted for trolls to run over. Get a life, Help this young woman out.
so sad

Man, WV

#6 Dec 30, 2011
fedup2 wrote:
if thats the case, where we have to start carrying everything on us so fools cant steal it.. then we are all in trouble.. not sure about u but i cant carry my house & car in my purse.. just saying!!
lady.. i would say check a pawn shop but most of the pos's that are stealing 'trade' it for A pill..not to put food in their kids mouth or clothes on their backs but for a pill.. sad!!
She's checked the pawn shops and only been met with rude staff and no cooperation in her endeavor.

This is truly heart breaking on SO many levels. It is believe that whomever stole the treasured items was someone who knew where they were, because the rings & her grandmother's pearls were the only items stolen.

I hope someone has some information. She's offering a reward and is even willing to buy them back, so that no one is "out" the money. They mean SO much. It's all she had left of her husband.
undo

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 30, 2011
Could it have been someone that knew where to look that had beeen in the home before? It sounds like whoever would break into that particular house which is around houses has some balls. They had to know when noone was home wouldnt they? Kinda weird if you ask me, Id say a young punk from up there. Theyre always stealing crap. Im not putting down EVERY lil boy from WItcher but Ive heard of plenty of troublesome things these boys r saling dope at 15 yrs and under. Its sad that someone would do this to anyone but sucks even more because she lost her husband and thats something he wore and cant be replaced, ya know? I wish I knew who it was Id definatly help out and I only hope everyone else does the same, I hope somehow her rings show up. sad and desperate thieves... GET A REAL J O B !
wow

Cedar Grove, WV

#8 Dec 30, 2011
As a combat veteran who gratefully made it home this sickens me, I will pray that these items are returned, and I hope someone slips up and snitches on the perp. Id love nothing more than to take them in the woods and give them something they would never forget, that's if they found there way back.
HollerBoy

AOL

#9 Dec 31, 2011
Everybody in the family knows who done it, either Kevin or Timmy, there theives of the worst kind. They would steal from anybody including there own mother just to buy another pill. Pitiful human beings

Since: Jun 11

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 2, 2012
Was the house broken into? If not it could have been a family member or "friend" who was visiting perhaps? It is sad to say that many times family members and friends are the ones stealing from you! Unfortunately I know this from personal experience :( Have the police called the pawn shops? They would get much further than she would. Or if there is a poilice report I would take it around to the pawn shops. Unless I am mistaken all of the pawn shops must report details of item they receive to law enforcement to check for stolen goods. Pawn shops don't want to get into trouble for receiving stolen merchandise so I would take the police report to all of the pawn shops in the area. I doubt they went too far to get the money since they were most likely desperate for money to but drugs!

I am SO very sad that this has happened. I live in the area and if I knew anything I would not heistate to let you know!!

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 4, 2012
I just heard on the news that the person responsible for stealing the rings have been caught! I knew that the police would find them at the pawn shops (not because I knew anything about the crime, just my instinct)! I am SO thrilled that this widow has her precious rings back!! I hope these people pay for their crimes!!

God Bless this young widow <3
HollerBoy

AOL

#12 Jan 4, 2012
And just like post 9 said it was the family man mentioned, Kevin. The good honest people in Witcher should run him out of the holler. You get up every day and go to work and earn your money and buy you a few things and this bum is out stealing your stuff to go pawn before you can even get home. The bad thing is everybody knows he's a thief, and he still roams the holler freely. He's just a little punk, his wife whoops him all the time, I think he likes it.

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 4, 2012
Was he related to the widow or her family? I live on Witcher (but I know only two or three people here) and I am DISGUSTED by this crime!! I hope they put this criminal under the jail!!
wow

Cedar Grove, WV

#14 Jan 4, 2012
And when he's bailed out by an enabler how about dropping him off at the vfw so we can all have a heart to heart
1 post removed
cousin
#16 Jan 4, 2012
he's out
No He Is Not

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 5, 2012
cousin wrote:
he's out
Neither Kevin nor Erika are out....just checked the regional jail website (6:30am) and they are still sitting in there...
Glad that the widow/cousin got her rings back. Just goes to show you that family can be the first one to stab you in the back!!

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 5, 2012
Unfortunately your family or friends are the first ones to steal from you :( Just so happy for the widow to have her rings back. And yet it must be heart breaking knowing that her own family stole them :( God Bless <3
1 post removed
awsome

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 5, 2012
They are both still in jail. Kevins mom lives in the same house as the young girls mother. Who woulda expected ur family member would still a deceased soldiers rings that the young widow cherished. heartbreaking! its a MIRACLE she got them back. I wonder how she got them from the pawn shop exactly if they were being shipped off, they said the pawnshop wasnt helpful and most of them arent because they dont want to lose out on money. Just wondering
1 post removed
lil ole me

United States

#22 Jan 16, 2012
Gotta love all the trash talking going on. I think you should just leave it alone. Yea they did what they did but you don't need to bash them. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone trashing you if the shoe was on the other foot. I mean no one but them know the real story. News may say this and say that but they twist stuff just as well. So unless you hear anything from their mouth then you can believe what you want. And for anyone who says they are ashamed of them... Well i will tell you I not ashamed of them, just very disappointed in them.
Creeker

AOL

#23 Jan 17, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
Gotta love all the trash talking going on. I think you should just leave it alone. Yea they did what they did but you don't need to bash them. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone trashing you if the shoe was on the other foot. I mean no one but them know the real story. News may say this and say that but they twist stuff just as well. So unless you hear anything from their mouth then you can believe what you want. And for anyone who says they are ashamed of them... Well i will tell you I not ashamed of them, just very disappointed in them.
Did you say , don't believe anything unless you hear it from there mouth, Yeah Right. There bigger liars than they are thiefs. You have either got to be kidding or you are Kevin or Erika. They should be ashamed to show there faces up the creek. They should know everybody who see's them walking up the creek is going to lock there doors because they are casing the next job. Useless, worthless trash. Anybody who would steal from another person who has worked for what they got and then these thiefs take it and pawn it for a pill is no good trash. So if your not them don't try to defend them. Nobody agrees with you. I work hard for my stuff, thiefs are scum of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr janeebee 1,496
miranda mitchell (Aug '13) 19 hr Miranda 13
Riverside Football - 2016 19 hr Honestly 8
Andrea Garritson Thu Mayor 4
Rewar $7,500 Thu Tyler Trucking 1
Jessica? Edens/Belcher Wed KBR 5
Anyone need FREE cinder blocks? (Sep '11) Aug 24 tbrighteyes 16

Belle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance