Suspects sought in Rand home invasion

Suspects sought in Rand home invasion

Posted in the Belle Forum

Curious Creeker

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Anybody found out who did this and if IT WAS TRUE this lady was holding drug money for the Straughter's?
laughingoutloud

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2013
why do you care what the Straughters are doing???? Mind your own business....bet you wouldn't say it to any of their faces.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 2, 2013
laughing

A woman was put into grave danger by them. She may not have understood she was breaking the law by "holding their drug money" or that they'd let others know who would try to rob her.

geesh..
laughingoutloud

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Im pretty sure that NOBODY is dumb enough to "hold" money for someone and NOT know what it is for. People should really leave the Straughters alone and like I said most "punks" wouldn't say it to thier face. Mind ya own.
Joker

Portage, MI

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Heard Ian and do dons fam had a lot to do with that robbery. Maybe that how Ian came up so fast within the last 2 wks. Crazy head Mary gettin high as hell of Ian an nae
Joker

Portage, MI

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Joker wrote:
Heard Ian and do dons fam had a lot to do with that robbery. Maybe that how Ian came up so fast within the last 2 wks. Crazy head Mary gettin high as hell of Ian an nae
Don Don*
laughingoutloud

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Ian is punk......he wife is too. What goes around comes around. If they did it then it will catch up with them eventually. Maybe they can keep having kids...that seems to be what they are good at anyways.
murder

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 9, 2013
The point is - the elderly lady may have known the Boys since they were young and loved them and just didn't realize the LAW about holding money for them. They of course knew and didn't give a hoot about her or if she got involved/hurt while trying to be nice to them.

Yes, some elderly who only go to church and stay home are oblivious to what does go on around them and in denial that ones' they've known all their life could now be so EVIL. My mother was like that til she died, letting scum in her home to feed them, loaning them money, or allowing them to do odd jobs for her. When I caught them there, I'd run them off and she'd get mad at me - LOL...

The strange part is I never heard about the known druggies/thieves taking from her!!! Doesn't mean they didn't sneak a little out though. I've put many of them TOTALLY OUT OF MY LIFE as where they are - TROUBLE ALWAYS FOLLOWS THEM - the law, or someone they owe money to for drugs - something that could endanger me and I am ELDERLY NOW...
outsider

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 5, 2014
Has crime in rand went down since the fellas got locked up? I doubt it, can anyone say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheif Firing (Jun '16) 14 hr Truth 41
jays buddy 16 hr Concerned Citizen 24
What has Jay Snodgrass, the new Mayor of Marmet... 18 hr Concerned Citizen 17
OD list...name a junky game!!! 20 hr EYESPY 3
Chelsey Hancock (Dec '16) Wed Hancock 25
Good 'Ol Witcher Creek (Jan '17) Jul 16 Tupid 20
person hit by car by exon four way Jul 15 Belle area 5

Belle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance