First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I heard that he maid a plead guilty to running a Meth lab in order for them to drop three of the three attempting to run a lab. They found one upstairs of the house they were the first time and one in each of the trailers after his daddy had just bonded him out. And crime what I hear the resonance he was in the press was the cops didn't want every one to know because he was snitching on people
curious creeker

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I know his bond was awfully high -$100,000. The shame is he has children in those homes, what happened to the CHILD NEGLECT AND ENDANGERMENT charges and surely his wife knew about the labs - she's not been arrested though?? Something is strange indeed.

But I don't mind people snitching on other criminals, just don't think they should be allowed to keep committing the same crimes over and over when they get out...
In Town

Hansford, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2013
bigfrosty wrote:
I heard that he maid a plead guilty to running a Meth lab in order for them to drop three of the three attempting to run a lab. They found one upstairs of the house they were the first time and one in each of the trailers after his daddy had just bonded him out. And crime what I hear the resonance he was in the press was the cops didn't want every one to know because he was snitching on people
Good lord, where did you learn to spell and sentence structure?
My bad, maybe you are just off your meds.
murder

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 5, 2013
OMG Big - had to laugh.

Well - many posters online either can't type well or as you say "structure sentences" some have to hunt and peck and make lots of mistakes. I do find it amazing some of the spelling but if you go by how their words "sound" you still understand what they are saying.

You know many times schools just push the children through - thats bad too - sure hurts their chances of a job.

And sometimes people very intelligent do that to help disguise who they are too. hahahehe I did notice at jail site Matt is still in jail though.
wchr

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Mar 7, 2013
I've known matt all my life . was raised up witcher till I guaduated! Spent lots of my childhood with all the witcher crew. Matt m Jamie w billy p Chris t Jarrod h Eric p Joe h timmy n & lots more . That hollar has went to hell. So many ppl on drugs & just poppin out kids like it ain't nothin. It's 1 thing to do drugs but don't put ur children n danger .So selfish !
curious creeker

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Well if you do drugs, you automtically put your family in danger -#1 you set a bad example
#2 you draw criminals to your home #3 making meth is dangerous chemcials that can explode and kill.

So only a person who goes far from his home to do his deeds under an alias can keep his family from his scummy ways and that of his customers or his source, whatever.

Anybody know how he got arrested but the wife didn't? There was one up Campbells Creek where both of the parents in the home got arrested on same charges - strange.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Man it's been forever since I saw the wchr used! Lol
My opinion

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Sadly to say, she has been arrested. The drugs were his but he wasn't amn enough to "man up to it" so they arrested her because the house is in her name. He beats her and has several children with other women. He is exactly where he needs to be - away from her and their children. One good thing about him being in jail, his mother and father know where he is, he has 3 meals and a bed.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 17, 2013
My opinion wrote:
Sadly to say, she has been arrested. The drugs were his but he wasn't amn enough to "man up to it" so they arrested her because the house is in her name. He beats her and has several children with other women. He is exactly where he needs to be - away from her and their children. One good thing about him being in jail, his mother and father know where he is, he has 3 meals and a bed.
Oh my I've heard his "legal" children are with their grandparents -but had not heard his wife was in jail - was it recently? I don't think it matters who owns the drugs if in a home - all adults there are considered accessory's. If it's a nice paid for home, the law will board it up - then later either clean it up, tear it down and sell the property as it was gotten with "illegal gains" supposedly.. Terrible for the kids.

But you know this stuff goes on some much even OTHER KIDS just accept the fact that their school mates had parents arrested for it. I've heard that young kids just sit on bus and talk among themselves about drugs as if it's normal. NOW THAT is scary - they must be taught how horrible it is and at a young age. The drugs, not their parents exactly - but what it will cause....
WITCHER CREEK

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 3, 2013
His wife is not in jail. Her and the kids are living with his parents. She is a good mother to those kids. At the time he was arrested, they were already living with his parents because he had left and the utilities had been shut off. He came home and had the materials in a back pack in the house when he was caught. The house wasn't owned by them. They were paying on it. The two trailers are hers. He had told her and his parents that he was going down to work on them so they had a place to stay, but instead got caught with meth materials again. Hopefully, he will get clean while in jail.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 4, 2013
WITCHER CREEK wrote:
His wife is not in jail. Her and the kids are living with his parents. She is a good mother to those kids. At the time he was arrested, they were already living with his parents because he had left and the utilities had been shut off. He came home and had the materials in a back pack in the house when he was caught. The house wasn't owned by them. They were paying on it. The two trailers are hers. He had told her and his parents that he was going down to work on them so they had a place to stay, but instead got caught with meth materials again. Hopefully, he will get clean while in jail.
Great that they were not with him THEN - but sure at some point, they all have been subjected to his criminal ways. And yes if he'd clean up and get rehab if his WIFE owns two mobile homes, they could fix emm up, live in one and rent the other - he could even get some type of job... hmm
WITCHER CREEK

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 8, 2013
They condemned both mobile homes because he was busted in them.
murder

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 8, 2013
WITCHER CREEK wrote:
They condemned both mobile homes because he was busted in them.
Well the home WAS CONSIDERED "owned" if they were making payments on it, so the bank, or whatever would have to repossess it and clean it up. So guess THE WIFE OWNS THE PROPERTY the mobile homes sit on??? Hello - drug dealers lose their property when convicted.
WCHR

Greensburg, PA

#14 Apr 27, 2013
I FIND IT HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT MATT IS A SNITCH SINCE HE WAS SENTENCED TO MINIMUM OF 2 YRS UP TO 10!!! COME ON?!?! AS FAR AS THE WIFE IS CONCERNED, IF SHE WAS A "GOOD" MOTHER SHE WOULDN'T LAY OUT DRUNK ALL NIGHT, AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT ELSE, WHILE MATT'S HANDICAPPED MOTHER TAKES CARE OF HER 3 CHILDREN!! SHE WOULD BE TRYING TO BETTER HERSELF, GETTING A JOB AND NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER POS ADDICT. WHEN YOU ARE A GOOD PARENT YOU TAKE CARE AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR KIDS!!!
Sweet

United States

#15 Apr 28, 2013
She is a drunk. So she isn't much different. She should've never quit Exxon. How else would they support those babies?
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#16 May 2, 2013
bigfrosty wrote:
I heard that he maid a plead guilty to running a Meth lab in order for them to drop three of the three attempting to run a lab. They found one upstairs of the house they were the first time and one in each of the trailers after his daddy had just bonded him out. And crime what I hear the resonance he was in the press was the cops didn't want every one to know because he was snitching on people
bigfrosty wrote:
I heard that he maid a plead guilty to running a Meth lab in order for them to drop three of the three attempting to run a lab. They found one upstairs of the house they were the first time and one in each of the trailers after his daddy had just bonded him out. And crime what I hear the resonance he was in the press was the cops didn't want every one to know because he was snitching on people
First of all you need to run spell check, in your first line you put maid (that is someone who does cleaning) should read MADE, there was no actual lab, it was attempting to operate, he had some material in backpack. Go on jail website and read all for yourself. If you would look around you would see, he took his charges like a man (Do the crime, Do the time) unlike alot of people we know. In all the crimes they offer plea deals in order to get you to plead guilty and drop the lesser charges, but he was definately charged with the two main big charges. So, I don't know where you got your information, but last I heard snitches got their bonds reduced and let out of Jail. He hasn't done either and he is a REAL MAN THAT IF YOU DO THE CRIME YOU DO THE TIME. He is doing his time and he was sentenced to 2 to 10 years and may have to pull five years doesn't sound like a snitch to me. The only ones that get out are singing like a canary. Shame Shame. Atleast he is man enough to own up to his own addictions and he done the crime and he is doing the time. The rest of the snitches all get out and half the time don't even get a night in jail.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#17 May 2, 2013
His bond was very high, but he didn't snitch so they wouldn't lower it. His wife and children were living with his mom and dad so they wasn't around it. So there was NO Child Endangerment! It is wrong to snitch. If a person does the crime they need to do the time.
Oscar

San Diego, CA

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Met Matt when he was a kid, used to work with his dad Ernie. Sad to hear he turned out bad, Ernie's a good guy
Yep

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Nov 3, 2013
Really sad. He's doing meth and everything under the sun. He's been in rehab. He's been caught with three meth labs already. A different girl or people is always with him.
Oxley

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 4, 2013
WITCHER CREEEEEEEEK! Yeyeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr -meabadboy- 2,881
Quincy 16 hr 304redneck 3
Puff and Wesley are the best cops we have had (Jun '11) Tue wow 63
Simmons Creek Sep 26 Maury P 19
Anyone know Rachel quinn (Aug '10) Sep 25 KnowTheFacts 15
Riverside Football - 2016 Sep 25 Alien 24
Billie Blake Sep 23 latest news 16

Belle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belle Mortgages