no name

Charleston, WV

#72 Jan 19, 2013
gyno wrote:
<quoted text>
She'd better go to the Dr asap if any of this is true.I heard his nieces sister got the big G from him a couple summers ago,she's nasty and is friends to Missy's face.
4 ur info he doesn't have any nieces
blood

Charleston, WV

#73 Jan 19, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>4 ur info he doesn't have any nieces
Michelle is his niece by marriage
new scoop

Charleston, WV

#74 Feb 16, 2013
I heard she filed for divorce a couple weeks ago, smart girl. Wonder if it's because he spends so much time in DuPont City now
creeker

Charleston, WV

#75 Feb 16, 2013
Wow - I don't know this family either. I admit that when I was younger, I made bad decisions about men I dated. To me in this day and time, the people who are drug addicts and kill people, etc. are much worse than domestic adultry. She will kick him to the curb when SHE FINALLY DECIDES she doesn't love him anymore and he'll never get her back.

Shame about his kids - hope he loves them and shows them he does no matter how he cheats.

Good luck to the both of them and their children.
wow

Charleston, WV

#76 Feb 18, 2013
new scoop wrote:
I heard she filed for divorce a couple weeks ago, smart girl. Wonder if it's because he spends so much time in DuPont City now
It would have been in the newspaper if that were true.
wow

Charleston, WV

#77 Feb 18, 2013
Good on her!!!!

Third from the top in the Divorce section!!

http://wvgazette.com/News/Publicrecords/20130...
new scoop

Charleston, WV

#78 Feb 18, 2013
wow wrote:
Good on her!!!!

Third from the top in the Divorce section!!

http://wvgazette.com/News/Publicrecords/20130...
Am I the only one that noticed who else filed the same time?
wow

Charleston, WV

#79 Feb 18, 2013
new scoop wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I the only one that noticed who else filed the same time?
Well, that's a new one on me....I thought they'd BEEN divorced!!

Good eye!
knew it

Charleston, WV

#80 Feb 18, 2013
new scoop wrote:
Explains a lot, their affair never ended.
They sure aren't hiding it now
creeker

Charleston, WV

#81 Feb 18, 2013
Wow so did his girlfriend get a divorce too from her hubby? Who are these people - I know some people from Belle area, but not these. haha

Good for the wife, It had to be her DECISION, you can never change someone's heart/mind, they gotta do it themselves...
friend of both

Charleston, WV

#82 Mar 2, 2013
At least he is being honest now, although I'll never understand why he lied for so long. That marriage should have ended years ago, and he didn't do anything she hasn't. He's just man enough to not post her indiscretions publicly.
newmans

Charleston, WV

#83 Mar 3, 2013
Both Newman boys are good men and had been treated like dogs for years.
It's about time they've stood up for themselves and moved on.
Mskamish

Charleston, WV

#84 Mar 3, 2013
What in the world makes any part of another's marriage anyones business. If smeone cheats, they are always found out, as for the "Cheatee", that's their choice. MYOB.....
you've made our business

Charleston, WV

#85 Mar 3, 2013
Mskamish wrote:
What in the world makes any part of another's marriage anyones business. If smeone cheats, they are always found out, as for the "Cheatee", that's their choice. MYOB.....
There is a reason they cheat to begin with. What's wrong? Regret treating him like sh*t, stop posting on fb. No one feels sorry for you anymore
wow

Charleston, WV

#86 Mar 4, 2013
newmans wrote:
Both Newman boys are good men and had been treated like dogs for years.
It's about time they've stood up for themselves and moved on.
Right...she treated him like a dog, is that why he felt validated in sleeping with the youth members?!
Why do people incessantly take up for SCUM BAGS!!
Good men divorce their spouse BEFORE they climb into another woman's bed, or at least separate...this guy was pretending to be happily married all the while screwin' who knows how many women in the area!!!
You MUST be his granny or aunt or something to take up for this deplorable behavior. The only reason the divorce is public knowledge is because it's in the news paper.
newmans

Charleston, WV

#87 Mar 4, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Right...she treated him like a dog, is that why he felt validated in sleeping with the youth members?!
Why do people incessantly take up for SCUM BAGS!!
Good men divorce their spouse BEFORE they climb into another woman's bed, or at least separate...this guy was pretending to be happily married all the while screwin' who knows how many women in the area!!!
You MUST be his granny or aunt or something to take up for this deplorable behavior. The only reason the divorce is public knowledge is because it's in the news paper.
He's not a monster, and never slept with "youth members" every time he left she begged him to stay for the family. She's the one that kept pretending to be happily married, while also cheating. She begged him stay home last year "no questions asked" She obviously didn't want him, but didn't want anyone else to have him. I'm glad he left that "princess" for good, he's his old self again and we haven't seen this since the last time they divorced.
wow

Charleston, WV

#88 Mar 4, 2013
newmans wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a monster, and never slept with "youth members" every time he left she begged him to stay for the family. She's the one that kept pretending to be happily married, while also cheating. She begged him stay home last year "no questions asked" She obviously didn't want him, but didn't want anyone else to have him. I'm glad he left that "princess" for good, he's his old self again and we haven't seen this since the last time they divorced.
Ok, you keep telling yourself that, but most of us know better. I didn't say he slept with children, but yes, they were youth members.

Your username says LOADS about why you're defending HIM to the death, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault. Right?!
wow

Charleston, WV

#89 Mar 4, 2013
newmans wrote:
<quoted text>
And at least she had the decency to "cheat" (according to you) OUTSIDE of the freakin' church!! He used it for his "hunting grounds"!!!

Gross!!!!
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#90 Mar 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="you've made our business"]<quoted text>
There is a reason they cheat to begin with. What's wrong? Regret treating him like sh*t, stop posting on fb. No one feels sorry for you anymore[/QUOTE]

Sorry for who? No sympathy for me necessary. I make my own life. What is sad is that EVERYONE seems to be shocked and in aww that people cheat, divorce and or reconcile. Why is it anyone elses business? If someone shooses to be treated badly that their "bad". By the way what is the reference to fb?
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#91 Mar 4, 2013
Chooses....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expose those dealers in Chesapeake 5 hr Alien 5
Is it illegal.. 9 hr Common Sense 3
dont vote for paris workman for magistrate! 20 hr Bay 11
Kenny Keiffer 22 hr Paul Masley 14
trailer behind foodland (Jan '15) Sat Mister Ziffel 9
gvfd Fri Seriously u have ... 11
Chris Foster (Mar '15) Fri Junkie1 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belle Mortgages