First Prev
of 4
Next Last
neighbor

Belle, WV

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Someone seems to be packing on 8th, what's up?Clothes all in the yard on Monday,he get caught again?
curious

Belle, WV

#2 Feb 4, 2012
What does it matter?Everyone knows his past.Once a cheater always a cheater,she needed to kick him to the curb years ago.
watchingunewman

New York, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2012
neighbor wrote:
Someone seems to be packing on 8th, what's up?Clothes all in the yard on Monday,he get caught again?
Where'd he move to,Dupont City?
1 post removed
what is it

Williamstown, WV

#5 Feb 23, 2012
belle resident wrote:
<quoted text>
He was home in a week
I really don't understand what all these women see in this tool. He's not attractive, he doesn't have money, and he's clearly a two timer...what is it?!
1 post removed
what is it

Williamstown, WV

#7 Feb 24, 2012
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
He must be hung like a horse as many women as he's had
You know what, there MUST be other men in the valley willing to screw around that are well endowed. I'd rather sleep with another woman with a strap on before I'd let this guy touch me.*shudder*

..."as many women as he's had"...I wonder what kind of nasty, untreatable diseases he's spreading around. Gross.
3 posts removed
louie louise

Belle, WV

#11 Mar 23, 2012
who is this on 8th street?
2 posts removed
jake

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2012
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
He must be hung like a horse as many women as he's had
That's doubtful. Men who cheat usually have very low self esteem. They are insecure about their looks or their physique. They go after women to make themselves feel better, more attractive, just wanted. The more women they can get the better it makes them feel about their short comings (no pun intended lol). But the downside is the more these other women make them feel better about being themselves the more the cheating also makes them feel like sh1t. Makes them feel like a failure in their marriage. It is an ugly cycle. Some of these men grow up. Become more mature and enlightened. The ones that do grow into decent men make very good husbands. Then again some never grow up and they end up alone. And any kids they make along the way can't stand them.
1 post removed
jake

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2012
dog wrote:
<quoted text>
well if he looks like a dog,treats her like a dog and smells like a dog he's a dog. She may put him on a leash or put up a new fence but he'll keep digging holes and stray.
That's right because if he is no where near growing into a man then she needs to leave. It may help him to becoming more enlightened or he may go on to the next woman who turns the other way while he cheats. Either way this woman needs to get out it would improve her life.
louie louise

Belle, WV

#17 Mar 23, 2012
is this in Belle?
1 post removed
louie louise

Belle, WV

#19 Apr 4, 2012
ok must be new people moved in. Never heard of him.
friends

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 15, 2012
KN has 2 awesome handsome boys that are innocent. The ripples of this tongue slashing is destroying the children. Please Please consider the innocent ones here! He will reap what he has sowen. More than what he has sows and later what he has sowen. Therefore he will suffer a while for what he has done to his family.
6 posts removed
Unfortunate cousin of KN

Saint Albans, WV

#27 May 18, 2012
So the other thread got deleted. But MN has been on this site and she has seen everything everyone has said. She's even commented on a few threads. She'll never leave him for good. Why? My guess is as good as yours. She's beautiful and a wonderful person and mother, and she deserves an honest loving man. KN is a disgrace. He was brought up so much better than this. His mom and dad are the best damn people you'd ever want to meet. I just don't see how everyone tried to cover for him for so long. If I would've found out sooner than I did, I would've went straight to MN. People say blood is thicker than water but not when it comes to destroying a marriage. MN has been a part of our family for many years and she practically is blood to me. KN is a stranger to me now, it disgusts me to look at his fatass.
10 posts removed
enough

Saint Albans, WV

#38 Sep 19, 2012
Why do you all care so much about their personal life? Does it affect you?? Grow up and leave them alone! She is NOT a dumbass and that is rude to even say. Everyone has issues. Maybe you all could share how perfect your marriages are! Ha
1 post removed
enough

Saint Albans, WV

#40 Sep 20, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if they would not keep dragging their friends and family and church though the mud with them.No one cares what they do,everyone is just tired of hearing them both bitch and complain but neither do anything to change.As far as I'm concerned if she has turned her cheek as many times as have been posted on here,she deserves what he gives her.He trashes her and loves playing victim just as much as she does.I do feel sorry for the kids,they don't have a chance
So because they involve their family and friends you feel it is your place to trash them in a public place. I bet you go to church with them on Sunday and act like you are a friend! With friends like that who needs enemies!
1 post removed
imgame

Medina, OH

#42 Oct 25, 2012
I think she just needs a real man to beat the back out of it a few times and shed probably toss his shit to the street for good.....
1 post removed
affair

New York, NY

#44 Dec 18, 2012
Is this the same as CG thread at the church?
good gravy

Charleston, WV

#45 Dec 21, 2012
First, I'm astonished that this thread is still alive!!

Isn't that his knack?? Get a job, get comfortable, and start banging his co-workers until he gets caught & canned?

What a douche nozzle.
former youth

New York, NY

#46 Dec 21, 2012
good gravy wrote:
First, I'm astonished that this thread is still alive!!

Isn't that his knack?? Get a job, get comfortable, and start banging his co-workers until he gets caught & canned?

What a douche nozzle.
Apparently he can't even be trusted at
Church
good gravy

Charleston, WV

#47 Dec 21, 2012
former youth wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently he can't even be trusted at
Church
Oh, I knew that. He's a scum bag wherever he goes. I don't get how he gets away with it.
team Missy

New York, NY

#48 Dec 21, 2012
I'm glad she finally kicked him to the curb, she has no clue of half of what he's done or how many. Would she believe it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WARNING to THIEVES !!! 14 min Bring it on Losers 8
Deannia Blankenship Spelock 47 min False Info Abounds 14
Melanie Metheny (Apr '11) 1 hr Catherine Denise 311
Buddy really 1 hr Amused 12
karma 7 hr Carl 3
rate the women of 7-11 in belle (Feb '14) Sun boss 102
Belle (Quincy) McDonalds Jan 25 Carl 4
Belle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web