Meth Arrest

There are 22 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Meth Arrest. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Belle , Kanawha County , West Virginia A Belle man was arrested after State Police said he was making meth inside his home where children were present.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real

Cedar Grove, WV

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Stupid!!!!! I hope he never gets outta prison.
well

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 7, 2013
He's out and staying back on the same street.
NightOwl

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 7, 2013
What street and what's his name?
well

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Hastings drive. His name is Phillip Mase.
Mind-your-own

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2013
I know Phillip an he didnt do it. This was blowed way out. I do not suport drug using/making/dealing in no kinda way but they had left a friend at their house one day while they went to town. The friend is in jail now on his 3td offend of meth lab, an the friend left a glove, an 1 coffee filter in the basment. Then called the law on Phil. aI wish people would get the whole story an the truth before saying stuff.
well

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 14, 2013
I know Phillip too. And it is true. He he is no stranger to drugs. He was involved with it. People need to stop defending people over this crap! He knew! He was involved!! You can get on here and make excuses for him all you want! People that know him know how he really is! Now, maybe he will grow the hell up and work to take care of his family!!
look again

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Are you really trying to say that they left a "friend" in the house for just a few hours while they " went to town" and in that time, he set up a meth lab, cooked it, cleaned all of it up except a glove and a coffee filter before they got back?? Exactly what town did they go go?? Sounds believable, not!! Quit trying to take up for no good druggies..
Mind-your-own wrote:
I know Phillip an he didnt do it. This was blowed way out. I do not suport drug using/making/dealing in no kinda way but they had left a friend at their house one day while they went to town. The friend is in jail now on his 3td offend of meth lab, an the friend left a glove, an 1 coffee filter in the basment. Then called the law on Phil. aI wish people would get the whole story an the truth before saying stuff.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 16, 2013
It's amazing how people take up FOR DRUG MAKING - if they live close to a meth house that gets blown up and their home or a loved one is "hurt", don't
think they will be making excuses for people anymore. Also, if they open their windows THE NEIGHBORS are in danger as the wind blows the chemicals right to them. My gosh.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Frome what I heard what they thought was a lab was some kind of cleaner that was in a jar and yes they found dirty filters but no lab in the house. I was told that the lab charge was when they found out what was in the jar. I don't think he would somethinglike that around his kids. He might do alot of things that are bad but I wount think that of him.
well

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 24, 2013
bigfrosty wrote:
Frome what I heard what they thought was a lab was some kind of cleaner that was in a jar and yes they found dirty filters but no lab in the house. I was told that the lab charge was when they found out what was in the jar. I don't think he would somethinglike that around his kids. He might do alot of things that are bad but I wount think that of him.
That's why the place was still boarded up as of last weekend!!
wiseup

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 24, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the place was still boarded up as of last weekend!!
If house is boarded up - then residues of meth making was found. They don't do a family's home like that just on "assumption" and guesswork.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 24, 2013
They look for Meth results. Not cooking results. I'm. Not saying he didn't probably smoke it. But it takes awhole lot more items. To make it then the couple dirty filters fumels gloves. That were small as hell and he's. A pretty. Big Guy. All and they found a empty rusting can of collaboration sitting right beside lanterns. For where the power had went out during the snow storm. Hell they came to the house woke him up they didn't have a warnt he left them in they walked straight down stares and out of a whole basement of drop celling they just pulled one down and dam there the trash
creeker

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 21, 2013
hmm - don't think they need a search warrent if you let them in, but they'll just stay there and call and get one if you don't let them in then TEAR THE HOUSE up if they think something is hidden in ceilings and walls.

But I do agree - that some people do put vinegar or something in bottles to spray on their windows, etc and maybe the dirty filters has residue of offee? BUT they had to have found traces of meth having been cooked/smoked in house to have boarded it up.??
1 post removed
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Once a creeker wrote:
This is hilarious Phillips always been on drugs and his mom and dad love the pills as well! No surprise to this!
Well even though many facts are known about these types of people - THERE HAS TO BE EVIDENCE and witnesses,etc. per the law. The law protects guilty people indeed. But innocent until proven guilty
huh?
nearbyneighbor

Belle, WV

#16 Apr 5, 2013
I live near there and wanted to know for sure is that the red house on Hastings Dr that's condemned?
LAW

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Once a creeker wrote:
This is hilarious Phillips always been on drugs and his mom and dad love the pills as well! No surprise to this!
You all crack me up...Phillip Mace may do drugs, he may have a problem..But, tell me one person out there that is a perfect person..There is only 1 and that was JESUS Christ...So I know that YOU are not him...Because he is my Savior..and he doesn't approve of all this crap..So judge not, unless you be Judge..In other words..Clean your own back porch before you start on someone else..

As for his parents...I hope you are ready to take on GODS wrath...Because you just came up against Gods children ...and If you have children ...Then you should know what it is like to hurt a person child...His parents have been in church must of there lives, they would take the shirt off there back to help someone..So if you can say they do pills....Then you do not know these people..So do us all a favor...and keep your comments to yourself..Hath has no furrier like Gods Wrath...

If you think nothing can be done about false statements being on Topix...Then you need to read this article...
( Topix becomes matter of concern for judicial system )

Read more: Logan Banner - Topix becomes matter of concern for judicial system

GOD BLESS YOU ALL...
well

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 20, 2013
Well, well....I guess Phillip and his woman got busted again!! Shake and bake meth lab around their kids again! Hmmm. Let me guess. He didnt do it??? Lmao!!!
philipsfatpos

Charleston, WV

#19 May 8, 2013
well wrote:
Well, well....I guess Phillip and his woman got busted again!! Shake and bake meth lab around their kids again! Hmmm. Let me guess. He didnt do it??? Lmao!!!
Imagine that he signed statements him and his little skanky gf saying it was someone else's at his house lmao what a fat pos. Only good thing that came out was his kids are safe away from him and dope. What more of a worthless mom and dad expose their kids then blame everyone else. Who's really going to let someone have a lab in their house?? Get real you nasty sob!
bigfrosty

Charleston, WV

#20 May 15, 2013
philipsfatpos wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that he signed statements him and his little skanky gf saying it was someone else's at his house lmao what a fat pos. Only good thing that came out was his kids are safe away from him and dope. What more of a worthless mom and dad expose their kids then blame everyone else. Who's really going to let someone have a lab in their house?? Get real you nasty sob!
I do have to say I like your screen name it just showcases how much of a chicken shit you really are but it's probably is good that you hide like that because if you know him and he knows you it couldn't be good for your family and you to talk about him and his family. He gets a tidbit heated over that .
geez

Chesapeake, OH

#21 May 15, 2013
^ if he gets heated about someone talking about him.or or his family, maybe he shouldn't put his family in jeopardy.Or maybe the truth just hurts too much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Brown meth dealer (Mar '17) 4 hr Ihavealifenow 25
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr brittany pierce b... 4,244
Hastings Drive Meth Users 15 hr Gen Ripper 2
riversides flag corps girls 23 hr carrie 9
Guy in Bus Stop Rand Sat terrell 21
R-Side Football _ 2017 Sat cooper 47
If Cox was let go. Who would be a good police c... (Sep '16) Sep 22 kevin 43

Belle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belle Mortgages