First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PSSD off Momma

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 11, 2011
This piece of crap came into my home and stole my daughters xbox kinect, her birthday present, my sons custom built computer, his iPod and a brand new LG led monitor. If anyone has any info please let me know! Today is my daughters birthday and he ruined it for her! What a waste of air!!
Flex Wainright

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2011
After all the crap that boys been into and done he should not even be on the streets.
PSSD off Momma

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 11, 2011
I found out alittle while ago that he also went into a house right up from mine and tried to steal the copper out of it and busted the main water line. The owner went in to do some clean up to get it ready to rent out and discovered it.
meat chesapeake

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 11, 2011
who you talking about
PSSD off Momma

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 11, 2011
Matt Hunt. He use to live in Belle.
wake up

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2011
Everyone up that road knows how he is. But some still hung out with him like he done no wrong. He's a bad druggie that is a snitch, a thief, and a LIAR!!!! He will NEVER change!!! I hope he soon gets all the time behind bars that he deserves!!!!!!!!
PSSD off Momma

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 11, 2011
He moved to charleston several months ago!! He hasn't been up this road in awhile! I haven't even talked to him since he moved! I always try to give people a chance. He had never messed with anything around my home. I didnt hang out with him. But when we saw eachother outside we stop and talk when he wasn't all messed up. Needless to say I won't be giving out any chances anymore!! He made my daughter cry and ruined her birthday!! Jail is too good for him!!
PSSD off Momma

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 13, 2011
Well we have received most of my kids stuff back!! Stupid idiots went straight to the pawn shop!! I had given the cops all of the serial numbers and I'm am glad I saved them! So now my kids are happy!
wake up

Mishawaka, IN

#9 Nov 14, 2011
I hope they catch him. Was hr stupid enough to pawn the things in his own name? I'm glad u were able to get ur belongings back as well!!
PSSD off Momma

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 15, 2011
His girlfriend Kasey Asbury was the one who signed the pawn ticket.
wake up

Mishawaka, IN

#11 Nov 15, 2011
Then she is as guilty as him!!!
PSSD off Momma

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 15, 2011
Yea, the deputy said he was issuing a warrant for her arrest. And the thing of it is, she is also already out on a felony bond right along with him from where they got caught robbing houses in Charleston back in the summer!! Whatever happened to the days when people could just leave their windows and doors open at night with nothing to worry about? This world has gone to the crapper!!!
CONCERNED

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 16, 2011
i would take their 2 babies in a heartbeat. such a sad life for them.
PSSD off Momma

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 16, 2011
I know right! They are the sweetest little things! I worry about their safety!
Mmhmm

New York, NY

#15 Apr 10, 2012
Now there's a third on the way and he's still in jail...
Hmmmm

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 11, 2012
Another one for the taxpayers to take care of!!!
Horrible

United States

#17 May 23, 2012
Him n hs whole family r all druggies! Mark jordan travis all of em!!
beatin by him years ago

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 17, 2013
I recently stumbled apon this when I got a request on facebook,
And I never realized who it was until I had the memories flooding my head of him beating me almost to death with baseball bats, to see this knowing he never bettered himself and to know that he spent his life in and out of jail is just insane to me
Wow

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 18, 2013
beatin by him years ago wrote:
I recently stumbled apon this when I got a request on facebook,
And I never realized who it was until I had the memories flooding my head of him beating me almost to death with baseball bats, to see this knowing he never bettered himself and to know that he spent his life in and out of jail is just insane to me
Is this guy kin to Paul Hunt? Did he not pull time for almost killing you? It is a shame such people get out of jail so easy and it's horrible that the system allows them to keep their children who will grow up in such dysfunctional homes. Pity.
KOD

United States

#20 Apr 1, 2013
His sister isnt trash she's hott probably because she wasnt raised with that piece of sh!t family from the startt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Brown meth dealer (Mar '17) 2 hr Well 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Machine Gun Jake ... 4,243
Name meth heads in Shrewsbury hiding it 6 hr haha 7
chelsea ward is back in jail for the sixth time (Jan '17) 16 hr sierra 4
Arrested 22 hr Did her 3
witcher creek exxon Mon horny 5
witcher creek thief arrested again Sun kay 1

Belle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance