Midland Ave Belle
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oldman

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Anyone know what was going on tonight. Over on midland ave. There must of been 10 cop cars at Eric Meadows house?
Yes

Ardsley, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Oldman wrote:
Anyone know what was going on tonight. Over on midland ave. There must of been 10 cop cars at Eric Meadows house?
He is in the Jail look him up in the SCRJ web site.
finally

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 1, 2012
It's about time.
lol

Vinton, VA

#4 Nov 1, 2012
I looked for him but couldn't find his big ugly mugshot. Got a link?
finally

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 1, 2012
it's gone already..wow.
butt monkey

Ardsley, NY

#6 Nov 1, 2012
finally wrote:
it's gone already..wow.
www.wvjail.info
Wonder what it was for??
Bouttime

Belle, WV

#7 Nov 1, 2012
I saw his mugshot on there last night. It said pre-trial felon with $20,000 bond.
lol

Vinton, VA

#8 Nov 1, 2012
Fyi. Wonder boy is already walking back on the streets. Paid his own bail with his blood money. They was so close this time...
Lol

Moneta, VA

#9 Nov 1, 2012
The ones talking crap need to shut up until u know the facts! It's called wrong place at wrong time! Eric didn't get caught w anything on him or house! So get your facts straight bf u run that mouth
Grannysmith

Ardsley, NY

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Lol wrote:
The ones talking crap need to shut up until u know the facts! It's called wrong place at wrong time! Eric didn't get caught w anything on him or house! So get your facts straight bf u run that mouth
Lol we will see!!
lol

Vinton, VA

#11 Nov 1, 2012
You're an idiot. Eric was pulled over and the guy with him had the stash on him. The police then seized and searched his phone and found probable cause to obtain a search warrant for his home due to the conversation they read on the phone. After the house was searched, and it was, I watched, they found more than 20 roxies and other drugs. So please, get your facts
Bouttime

Belle, WV

#12 Nov 1, 2012
It's no secret that Eric is a drug dealer!! Hell, everyone around knows! So trying to pull that wrong place, wrong time is crap! For some reason I knew someone would post that. Lol
Grannysmith

Ardsley, NY

#13 Nov 1, 2012
lol wrote:
You're an idiot. Eric was pulled over and the guy with him had the stash on him. The police then seized and searched his phone and found probable cause to obtain a search warrant for his home due to the conversation they read on the phone. After the house was searched, and it was, I watched, they found more than 20 roxies and other drugs. So please, get your facts
Bath Salts anyone!
Anonymous

Springfield, NJ

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Lol people have nothing else better to do with their time. What happened to innocent til proven guilty?
Grannysmith

Ardsley, NY

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Blankman1234 wrote:
Lol people have nothing else better to do with their time. What happened to innocent til proven guilty?
Well wake up there Alice. The Police can't just break down your front door for the heck of it! So the police had probable cause for a search warrant. So if the police have enough to get a search warrant. Then they have enough evidence to send him away. What they found at his house. Just put's the icing on the cake.
Lol

Moneta, VA

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Grannysmith wrote:
<quoted text>Well wake up there Alice. The Police can't just break down your front door for the heck of it! So the police had probable cause for a search warrant. So if the police have enough to get a search warrant. Then they have enough evidence to send him away. What they found at his house. Just put's the icing on the cake.
unless u are the police you have no clue what was found in his house and if u are the police you know it's nothing to send him away. Bet ya he is innocent bc want on him or his vehicle!
Grannysmith

Charleston, WV

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>unless u are the police you have no clue what was found in his house and if u are the police you know it's nothing to send him away. Bet ya he is innocent bc want on him or his vehicle!
Well first of all I'am retired. So no i'am not the popo. But I'll say this. WV state law states If your the driver of a vehicle. That means your in control of it. Your responsible for what's inside it. Good luck with your sorry excuses!!
mikey short

Springfield, NJ

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Grannysmith wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all I'am retired. So no i'am not the popo. But I'll say this. WV state law states If your the driver of a vehicle. That means your in control of it. Your responsible for what's inside it. Good luck with your sorry excuses!!
Grannysmith is a whooooorrrrrreeeeee!!
WordUp

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Unfortunately I'm relative to the Meadows. Everything granny is saying is true. They found enough drugs to put him away for a long time
Lol

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Nov 7, 2012
WordUp wrote:
Unfortunately I'm relative to the Meadows. Everything granny is saying is true. They found enough drugs to put him away for a long time
obviously not a close relative or your wouldn't be spreading lies on your own blood. We will see in the end!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
belle town fair 4 hr Bigfoot 7
Nancy Avenue in Chesapeake (Mar '15) 16 hr Sickandtired 20
Dawn Lanham (Nov '11) Tue Casey 61
another witcher creek thief in jail (Oct '17) Mon Girlplease 11
belle wv (Apr '11) Mon Bigfoot 15
missy tate Sun Bigfoot 9
Bingo Apr 22 fred 108

Belle Jobs

Personal Finance

Belle Mortgages