i know who did it. he is a druggie/coward
LET THE PO PO KNOW

Moseley, VA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
call the tip line ...end this bullcrap
curious creeker

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 22, 2013
absolutely hit that tip line if you KNOW..
west side

Nitro, WV

#4 Mar 22, 2013
yo, who hit that place man?
Pickens

Barboursville, WV

#5 Mar 23, 2013
You remain anonymous when you call the tip line. That person may hurt or kill someone next time, you may save a life if you call now!
Belle resident

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Did they find the man?
creeker

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Don't know but have been a home invasion of an elderly woman in Rand and a break - in up Campbells Creek last night. They are not naming suspects in those cases. When summer hits - you can figure from midnight til dawn those pieces of crap will be roaming all over looking for easy prey and money for their addictions.

It's getting to be an everyday event - of police either chasing criminals or investigating a crime in our area. Everybody needs to have weapons in '
their homes and use them.

Bring back death penalty PLEASE..
Amen

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2013
creeker wrote:
Don't know but have been a home invasion of an elderly woman in Rand and a break - in up Campbells Creek last night. They are not naming suspects in those cases. When summer hits - you can figure from midnight til dawn those pieces of crap will be roaming all over looking for easy prey and money for their addictions.
It's getting to be an everyday event - of police either chasing criminals or investigating a crime in our area. Everybody needs to have weapons in '
their homes and use them.
Bring back death penalty PLEASE..
I agree with you 100%!!
NightOwl

Belle, WV

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Come on by...I just bought a new toy and a liscense to play with it....
tips

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 28, 2013
NightOwl wrote:
lol - and to think Obama would probably want to take all rights from "law abiding citizens" to own such toy if he could get by with it.
sounds like stupid rush

Moseley, VA

#11 Mar 28, 2013
NightOwl wrote:
lol - and to think Obama would probably want to take all rights from "law abiding citizens" to own such toy if he could get by with it.

dumb dumb ditto head
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Yep - hear there is a big rush on buying guns. I do agree there is no need for an assault rifle or the abiity to turn a regular gun into such. That's all that needs changed - and remember the GUN FAIRS that hit all counties here and there - they don't do background checks and don't register their sales, etc. That hurts the law abiding ones who register their weapons or get license to carry them concealed too..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R-Side Football _ 2017 4 hr cooper 47
Riverside Football 4 hr larry 4
Another marmet cop gone 15 hr DRTRUTH 13
If Cox was let go. Who would be a good police c... (Sep '16) 16 hr kevin 43
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr The monster 4,243
Most worthless people in Chesapeake? Fri Meadows 9
Stealin Fri HEART BREAKER BIT... 19

Belle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance