WVGuy48

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 24, 2012
What do you know about her?
WVGuy48

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Wondering because my bro is considering hitting it, but i've heard she's ate up with STDs....I know alot of what we hear isn't true, but i've seen this girl and she looks very low class to say the least...I know she's easy as they come, so maybe he should wrap it up twice and dive in...hopefully we won't need a come-a-long to pull him out of that black whole...
Hello

Ardsley, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2012
Isn't she the girl with the newborn baby???
Calling the kettle black

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 27, 2012
WVGuy48 wrote:
Wondering because my bro is considering hitting it, but i've heard she's ate up with STDs....I know alot of what we hear isn't true, but i've seen this girl and she looks very low class to say the least...I know she's easy as they come, so maybe he should wrap it up twice and dive in...hopefully we won't need a come-a-long to pull him out of that black whole...
Really, you talk about her like trash, but your "bro" is like some kind of hero. He's just as nasty. Evidently, he doesn't care where he sticks it. What a double standard!!!!!!!
WVGuy48

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Calling the kettle black wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you talk about her like trash, but your "bro" is like some kind of hero. He's just as nasty. Evidently, he doesn't care where he sticks it. What a double standard!!!!!!!
Actually....he does care where he sticks it. Why else would I be trying to get info? He don't want her anyhow, she's hollowed out from what we've heard.
cecil dillard

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 2, 2012
lay off my family and go f*** someone else you lil bastards
might

Palo Alto, CA

#7 Sep 5, 2012
didnt she get married lmao thats a joke she been waiting me to hit that stuff no thank you
Sandy Campbell

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 24, 2012
So yall wanna talk shit about her? How about revealing your name? Be man anough to do it...Notice I didnt "hide" my name. I would like to know who this is that Cassie is wanting to "hit." Because I know Cassie and I KNOW she is not like this. Seems to me like yall are just a bunch of low-lifes who are jealous that Cassie is happily married and dont want yall. So if yall have nothing better to do then sit around and make up shit about people go for it. Cause we can just sit back and laugh at you. Get a life!! Damn....
Staci Johnson

Hansford, WV

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Wow WvGuy48 looks like this has been here almost a year and not one person has said anything bad, but you...Thats because Cassie is a good girl. So back off you little fat redneck retard, nobody cares what you think.
2 posts removed
NightOwl

Springfield, NJ

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Is she the Cassie that used to work at Shoney's in Quincy a few years back? If so, she seemed like a very nice girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristi pritt fletcher 10 hr bella 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr ScaryClown 4,463
whats the best church in the area? Tue BigfootTracker 3
Shrewsbury Mon marcy 9
McDonald's Apr 16 Ernie 3
Nelson Court Apartments Apr 16 bull 4
car shot up in Rand? Apr 16 Randy 6

Belle Jobs

Personal Finance

Belle Mortgages