Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
May Flowers

Waynesboro, PA

#23374 May 19, 2012
DanTheFool wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, a month old report.. This is breaking news?
I guess Odumbo needs his lackys!
Some of the states that were in Obama's column are starting to shift to Romney.

I wonder if the loons will still use the map when it shows Romney in control. The loons no longer use the polls because Obama is behind in them.

Obama is out this Nov. 6, 2012. The country is fed up with him.

Did you hear what Michelle Obama said about Oprah Winfrey? Said she didn't want some fat woman waddeling around in the White House. Has Michelle Obama not looked in a mirror lately? She is far from slim. She is one BIG woman herself!

Probably why Oprah isn't campaigning for Obama...she was used first time around and knows it.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23375 May 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger, I've read a lot of your posts.
You are a racist POS.
Okay, good for you. I've read your posts too even the one where you posted as Dan the Man but forgot to log out as RealDave.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23376 May 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger, I've read a lot of your posts.
You are a racist POS.
Thank you. Coming from you that's a complement.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23377 May 19, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you forgot
"Lucy Dalglish, executive director of Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press"
"Dalglish said WikiLeaks' disclosure of hundreds of thousands of classified documents may have influenced the Obama administration to get more aggressive, but noted that career agency officials have long sought to punish leakers, regardless of who's in the White House."
and yet the right wing
http://rightwingnews.com/foreign-affairs/the-...
"Thatís why, at a minimum, government employees who leak this sort of information to the press should spend the rest of their lives breaking big rocks into smaller rocks in a federal penitentiary."
and
" Can we do anything legally about someone from another country leaking this information? Maybe not. Can we have a CIA agent with a sniper rifle rattle a bullet around his skull the next time he appears in public as a warning? You bet we can ó and we should. If thatís too garish for people, then the CIA can kill him and make it look like an accident.
Either way, Julian Assange deserves to die for what heís done and he should be killed to send a message loud enough to convince other people not to publish documents like this in the future."
so you either want to go after leakers or not.
which is it?
What exactly did I forget?
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23378 May 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.
I wish I had a job that got this huge, humungous, extremely large, OMG, less than 1/2% bonus.
Yep, you were made $40,000, that would be a $200 bonus.
I wish you had a job too. Did you ever have a job?
Trayvon M

West Mifflin, PA

#23379 May 19, 2012
DanTheFool wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, a month old report.. This is breaking news?
I guess Odumbo needs his lackys!
HERE'S ONE FROM
Updated: Friday, May 18 1:02 pm ET

New enuff for you?

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...

Obama 284 Robney 170..........I dont see Robney getting 100 more votes,,,,if you do, please report back!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
I laugh in your face in spit in your mouth.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Trayvon Fartin

Wellsboro, PA

#23380 May 19, 2012
Hey my n***** wat up? I be talkin' fro da grave yo. I got that sp*** a few times and then he cheated and capped me yo. Dat's not fair!

Vote for my n**** Obama, because he wud freebase wile gettin head like a boss yo.
Got what you deserved

Pittsburgh, PA

#23381 May 19, 2012
Trayvon Fartin wrote:
Hey my n***** wat up? I be talkin' fro da grave yo. I got that sp*** a few times and then he cheated and capped me yo. Dat's not fair!
Vote for my n**** Obama, because he wud freebase wile gettin head like a boss yo.
Boy, you got what you deserved. You act like a gangsta, you die like a gangsta. Nuff said
Slapping Dan the Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#23382 May 19, 2012
What is up with your liberal jack ass communists? You want everyone to earn the same money, only rich people to pay taxes, and you can't even balance your own checkbooks.

Get out of Walmart, stop using food stamps, doing crack, and stealing.

Get a job, spend less than your earn, take care of your kids, and stop beating your women.
Trayvon Fartin

Wellsboro, PA

#23383 May 19, 2012
I was goin to join da Nation of Islam before I got capped yo.

http://youtu.be/6-3X5hIFXYU
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23384 May 19, 2012
Thank you Obama - Chicago now a police state, we can't let anyone protest NATO, can we?

First Amendment - suspended - thank you Mr President.

SOURCED: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0519/With-N...

You never know maybe NATO will tell Obama he needs to use our military for another one of their wars.

Another good site: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/18/1092...

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#23386 May 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.
I wish I had a job that got this huge, humungous, extremely large, OMG, less than 1/2% bonus.
Yep, you were made $40,000, that would be a $200 bonus.
Almost 1/2 a billion!

I'm glad you get a bonus doing nothing!

See, it's tax payers money!!!!!!!!!!

In a private company you get a bonus when you work hard! It's called profit!!!!!

You forgot how Obama and the Left hated Wall Street bonus's!!!

TOTAL HYPOCRISY!

LMAO!
Mitt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#23387 May 19, 2012
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost 1/2 a billion!
I'm glad you get a bonus doing nothing!
See, it's tax payers money!!!!!!!!!!
In a private company you get a bonus when you work hard! It's called profit!!!!!
You forgot how Obama and the Left hated Wall Street bonus's!!!
TOTAL HYPOCRISY!
LMAO!
Actually Robney got a nice chunk of change from Frannie Mac..........
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????
Trayvon M

West Mifflin, PA

#23388 May 19, 2012
LMFAO!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!

Location hidden

#23390 May 19, 2012
Trayvon M wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!
??????????

Did mommy call you to hit the hay???

Location hidden

#23391 May 19, 2012
Obama Dog Eater

Cumberland, MD

#23394 May 19, 2012
N K B

Macungie, PA

#23395 May 20, 2012
If You Want It Pay For It wrote:
It's funny how everyone wants everything.....but nobody wants to pay for it! Tax us to death indeed! Dan gets my vote!
You don't pay enough taxes in this state? What exactly do you get from this state after paying 20% state tax, 6% sales tax and 1% of your gross income tax? We won't mention school and property tax. Great highways? I think NOT. Do you have garbage pickup from your town? I don't. I don't have city sewers or city water, how about you? We don't even have street lights, do you? You can always send in more taxes than what is expected of you, no one will stop you and the state will gladly take it. Please tell me exactly what I get from all my state taxes, I really would like to know.
Larry Sinclair

Wellsboro, PA

#23397 May 20, 2012
Do I look fat in this video:
http://youtu.be/MceFVpJ-Gyc
Larry Sinclair

Wellsboro, PA

#23398 May 20, 2012
I would like to taste Romney some day too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So when is Trump going to open the steel mills? May 16 earthquake 7
No Place Special strip club (Aug '09) Apr 30 p0strophe 17
News A medicinal marijuana growing and processing pl... Apr '17 Left town 2
Italian restaurant in 70s (Jun '16) Mar '17 Brenda 7
michael poulton??? Mar '17 MKP 1
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... (Feb '15) Mar '17 ManipulatePhart 55
News Fire destroyed Twin Coaches 31 years ago (Nov '08) Feb '17 suzyhomemaker91205 25

Belle Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belle Vernon Mortgages