Why is Beck favored over other candid...

Why is Beck favored over other candidates for Rostraver Commissioner?

Posted in the Belle Vernon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Uniontown, PA

#1 Apr 27, 2011
A Rostraver Township official driving a township car while on the clock was seen putting campaign literature in steet boxes for Beck. Does anyone know Beck plus the other candidates running for Rostraver Commissioner? Any information can be helpful before going to the polls instead of just voting for someone unknown.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#2 Apr 28, 2011
What kind/type of township car? police/sewage/roads?

There was a Beck who was a former cop in Rostraver bit I'm not sure it was Gary. If Martin and Lorenzo and Sokol get booted out that is as plus as a drunken retard makes a better commissioner than any 3 of these bums. Martin thinks he's a 3rd world dictator and Lorenzo needs to go away and stay away. Sokol has done nothing for this township except milk it!
Not surprised

Belle Vernon, PA

#3 Apr 28, 2011
northmen19 wrote:
A Rostraver Township official driving a township car while on the clock was seen putting campaign literature in steet boxes for Beck. Does anyone know Beck plus the other candidates running for Rostraver Commissioner? Any information can be helpful before going to the polls instead of just voting for someone unknown.
IF that township car was a police cruiser, then it could have been his wife's nephew. Not only is that act unacceptable but is it not illegal to put anything in mailboxes except the U.S.MAIL?
Not sure but

Belle Vernon, PA

#4 Apr 28, 2011
northmen19 wrote:
I believe he was a township police officer and then went into insurance?!!, not sure. Wife works for the school district and has two grown children. Other candidates are:
Lorenzo been there TOO long
Sokol whole family TOO political and TOO egotistic
Anderson not sure but isthis the former school board member
Glover a CPA but I'm hoping he wins for the school board
Miller have no idea
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#5 Apr 28, 2011
Not sure but wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was a township police officer and then went into insurance?!!, not sure. Wife works for the school district and has two grown children. Other candidates are:
Lorenzo been there TOO long
Sokol whole family TOO political and TOO egotistic
Anderson not sure but isthis the former school board member
Glover a CPA but I'm hoping he wins for the school board
Miller have no idea
Havre Anderson I believe was on the school board and Harve will doing nothing but fall in line if elected. Here is the run down. Lorenzo, big joke and useless. He wants re-elected for the health insurance. Martin, owner of Martins flowers, he is there to stuff his pockets and do favors for his moron friends, Martin thinks he is some kind of Ruler!. Sokol is a seat warmer, he has done NOTHING in all the years he has been there. These 3 stooges need to be ousted for good. People need to consider voting for mellilli ans Schoaf. Mellilli is good with cost control but people keep looking at the R on his ticket. Bottman is another R and he was a commissioner once before. I would say he is the lesser of the evils so Bottman, mellilli, and Schoaf are the best choices. Get the word out!

Uniontown, PA

#6 Apr 28, 2011
The township official knows his own actions were inappropriate to distribute campaign literature and in one's judgment, that particular person would not do it again in the future. If it continues, then his name will be mentioned.
I agree that all the incumbents need to be voted out. Only Commissioner Egros has refused to accept any health care insurance. So I am looking to vote for Bottelli, Mellilli and Schoaf.
Hold your cards

Belle Vernon, PA

#7 Apr 28, 2011
northmen19 wrote:
The township official knows his own actions were inappropriate to distribute campaign literature and in one's judgment, that particular person would not do it again in the future. If it continues, then his name will be mentioned.
I agree that all the incumbents need to be voted out. Only Commissioner Egros has refused to accept any health care insurance. So I am looking to vote for Bottelli, Mellilli and Schoaf.
Is this the Schoaf who was once SCHOOL BOARD DIRECTOR? If so, have you forgotten and need a refresher course or are you unaware of his political actions?

Egros, thus far, is a good one and Melilli will be one, too. Do not know Bottelli.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#8 Apr 28, 2011
Hold your cards wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the Schoaf who was once SCHOOL BOARD DIRECTOR? If so, have you forgotten and need a refresher course or are you unaware of his political actions?
Egros, thus far, is a good one and Melilli will be one, too. Do not know Bottelli.
Comes to mind this may be the Schoaf that was on the SB! Don't be fooled by Egros but he is not up for re-elect is he? Ergos is a liar and does not follow up on request for assistance from anyone unless they are one of his butt buddy's. What I do know for certain is MARTIN, LORENZO, and SOKOL need to be voted out. Not one of them is trustworthy.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#9 Apr 28, 2011
northmen19 wrote:
His name should be mentioned! He violated the public trust and he needs to be named.
Remembers

Belle Vernon, PA

#10 Apr 28, 2011
Try it wrote:
<quoted text>
Comes to mind this may be the Schoaf that was on the SB! Don't be fooled by Egros but he is not up for re-elect is he? Ergos is a liar and does not follow up on request for assistance from anyone unless they are one of his butt buddy's. What I do know for certain is MARTIN, LORENZO, and SOKOL need to be voted out. Not one of them is trustworthy.
I had an attorney tell me that Schoaf should have been jailed for what he pulled while on the school board. Don't give him the opportunity to serve as commissioner for he hasn't changed his ways. I do believe the ethics committee may have slapped his wrist.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#11 Apr 28, 2011
Remembers wrote:
<quoted text>
I had an attorney tell me that Schoaf should have been jailed for what he pulled while on the school board. Don't give him the opportunity to serve as commissioner for he hasn't changed his ways. I do believe the ethics committee may have slapped his wrist.
What I do know for a fact is Schoaf is untruthful and uses religion as a cover. I had a business dealing with him and found him to be most untruthful BUT every one of the present commissioners are liars, every one of them!

Uniontown, PA

#12 Apr 28, 2011
So far, Melilli is a good choice. Need to know more about Bottelli. How many Rostraver commission er seats are open this election?
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#13 Apr 29, 2011
northmen19 wrote:
So far, Melilli is a good choice. Need to know more about Bottelli. How many Rostraver commission er seats are open this election?
I believe 3 are open. Bill Melilli hopefully will be elected. Sokol needs to LOSE as this guy has done ZERO for well over the last 12 years. Another one that needs to LOSE is Lorenzo. Lorenzo is USELESS and has milked the taxpayers of Rostraver for way too long. I have to check the county website to see if MARTIN is up for re-election.

Martin quit several years ago over the sewage dispute but I understand it was because his business was tanking. Lorenzo pulled him back in when Icaboni died and Martin jumped at the chance. I think it's Bottman not Bottelli but I will check on it.
If Martin is up for re-election he needs to LOSE too!!!

Uniontown, PA

#14 Apr 29, 2011
I agree that the incumbents need voted out and have some new blood for a change. Tentatively, I am leaning towards Melilli, Bottman and maybe Miller.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#15 Apr 29, 2011
northmen19 wrote:
I agree that the incumbents need voted out and have some new blood for a change. Tentatively, I am leaning towards Melilli, Bottman and maybe Miller.
The 3 Rostraver commissioners up for re-election are Martin(President), Sokol, and Lorenzo. Be advised these three are the most useless commissioners Rostraver has ever had. I tell you this because of my own dealings with these three and many others who have attempted to deal with these three do nothings. Martin needs to move in with the Castro club in Cuba. Lorenzo is and has been in VERY poor health for many years and is rarely at a township meeting. Sokol is a seat warmer! If these 3 get re-elected or even if Martin get re-elected this township is in real trouble. Melilli is a good choice, Bottman I feel is much better than any of the present comms, as Bottman does attend meeting and questions most everything. Anderson and Beck and Schoaf are all questionable but if I was forced to chose I would go with either Beck or Schoaf. One thing is certain the incumbents must be voted out!
Gloria

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Apr 29, 2011
I'm posting this to see if someone can help me.I'm a Plaintiff Pro se in federal court since August 21 2009. I've been granted False Arrest and Excessive Force against two police officers. 30 days to amend on Two municipalities. I can prove that a Magistrate falsified papers on me. But he got Immunity. I need help. I've come a long way for justice.Can someone suggest a Civi Rights Attorney? I'm from Smith Township.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#17 Apr 29, 2011
Gloria wrote:
I'm posting this to see if someone can help me.I'm a Plaintiff Pro se in federal court since August 21 2009. I've been granted False Arrest and Excessive Force against two police officers. 30 days to amend on Two municipalities. I can prove that a Magistrate falsified papers on me. But he got Immunity. I need help. I've come a long way for justice.Can someone suggest a Civi Rights Attorney? I'm from Smith Township.
Call the Pittsburgh office of the ACLU and ask for help/recommendation!
Gloria

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Apr 29, 2011
Thank You!
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#19 Apr 29, 2011
Gloria wrote:
Thank You!
No problem. BTW, which police and DJ are you having the issues with? I understand if you don't wish to post that info. Good luck.
Try it

Monongahela, PA

#20 Apr 29, 2011
Was Gary Beck a former R/twp cop??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATTN BVA Teachers Mon Your Fired 10
News CCAC exploring Donora property for programs Mon Your Fired 5
News Dialysis patients frustrated with Washington Ri... Jun 27 Ralph 1995 30
Last night's school board meeting Jun 25 Story behind the ... 4
News Bridge to nowhere: Now is not the time to honor... Jun 25 Joe White 1
News Roll out the BVA trough (Mar '11) Jun 11 Per Curiam 1,624
Local Politics Do you approve of Tom Balya as Commissioner? Jun 7 Per Curiam 3
More from around the web

Belle Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE