Review: Air Around The Clock

Review: Air Around The Clock

Posted in the Belle Glade Forum

abevil

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 6, 2013
My refrigerator broke back in June of 2012.I called ATC which I had a service contract with.

I find out that the service contract does not include my refrigerator which was a surprise. Never the less I requested a quote which was about $1500. I had them begin to fix the refrigerator. Six months later and three separate repairs and over $1500 down the drain they could not fit it.

They are unprofessional, rude, and incompetent. The work they did was so bad my wife and I could not believe our eyes. I later found out after looking on line this is a common theme for ATC.

I wished I did some research before I allowed these crooks in to my home.Buyer Beware !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Glade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best restaurant fit thanksgiving dinner? 18 hr Rtdonell 1
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Oct 13 YO VINNIE 1,496
News Debris hauler touts post-Irma prices as potenti... Oct 12 margaret 1
k3vr (Aug '08) Oct 5 Susan Nah 40
News Renaissance Commons gives Boynton Beach festive... (Feb '09) Oct 5 Lookatthebigpicture 29
News Atlantic High band director with troubled histo... (Oct '07) Oct 4 Synchrony2017 2
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) Oct 3 Tigereyes0728 105

Belle Glade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belle Glade Mortgages