Y'All Warn I-95 Jihad Please And Hurry !

Y'All Warn I-95 Jihad Please And Hurry !

Posted in the Belle Glade Forum

American_Jihad

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2013
"Jihad"
Listen since you are just arriving in South Florida please follow
these simple safety tips , if Mr. A.P. attempts to recruit you into
a cocaine trafficing net-work from Coral Springs Florida & Columbia
South America don't say any thing just walk off and steer clear of him.

If you join 24 Hour Fitness @ 9919 West Oakland Pkwy In Sunsire Florida and they tell you they don't like Mr. Lewis the employee from Honduras , just join another fitness swim club cause chances
are they ain't gonna like you either. And say a prayer for poor Lewis he thought hard work and honest effort was the American Way.

If your girl friend or boy friend pulls a knief on you and you fight back and the police in Tamarac Florida arrest's you saying the knief is not large enough you was attacked with just hire a lawyer Cop's in Tamarac do crap like that 24/7 .

If you travel from Florida to Poplar Buff , Missouri and greek residents there offer you explosives, just decline and hope back on the air plane to South Florida, and be careful of the teens knocking on your door claiming to be 18 and adults of age unless
you like your picture in the news paper arrested for sex crimes
against minors.

Use the City Bus Transit system and rent a vehicle only if you have too and don't give strangers a ride and keep you doors locked
what ever is in your vehicle you are responsible for legally even if you did not put it in there.

One more thing , don't be riding around on City Buses or trains claiming you are an assassin with planes to kill , see Brent Betterley and Mr. Copeland and their little cute blonde female
comrade was doing that and when they arrived in Chicago Illinois
FBI and NSA Agents was waiting for them with a free room and board
at an under ground prison for people out to kill the president of the USA.

Other than this just live like you do in any other city in America
and believe half of what you read and very little of what you see and hear at bars and parties and you be fine Jihad.

Welcome To The Sun Shine State!

Sincerely,
SG-22 Intel/E-Com
American_Jihad

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Hey I-95 Jihad !~ Say I informed others in Ft.Lauderdale Florida of your sign that you have arrived . They advised that you stay out of trouble and keep a low profile and not be around
anyone whom can get you into an trouble Jihad.

Good Luck and God Speed or Allah Speed if You Perfer.

Sincerely,
SG-22
American_Jihad

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2013
I-95 Jihad:

Say I wrote The West Coast Angel's and let'em know
the news says you have arrived in Deerfield Bch, Florida , I told them i'll let them know of any other turf tagged by you marking your territory.

Sincerely,
SG-22

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belle Glade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 7 hr snarky anarchy 1,425
Jeanne Partridge Fri JULIO 2
News The number of daily opioid overdoses in South F... Apr 20 casa b 1
News Kitchens with designer Erin Paige Pitts | Home ... Mar 30 Anonymous 1
News Delray to overhaul beach with new amenities; gr... Mar '17 Wolfgang 1
News Parking ticket spoils day at Lauderdale-By-The-... (Mar '08) Mar '17 Brett 36
Jeanne Partridge Mar '17 Just Another Pilot 1

Belle Glade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belle Glade Mortgages