Belle Glade: Teen arrested in fatal shooting during robbery

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

A man was shot and killed Sunday during a robbery across the street from a bank near 117 W. Avenue A, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
bubba

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Judged:

lil' nancy boy's should be strung up!
This has to stop

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Yet another fine job done by the hard working detectives of the Violent Crimes Task Force.
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Judged:

i agree william, Belle Glade is the worst in Palm Beach. All this gang violence has to stop. Why can't the sheriffs office just go out to the glades and clean those jerks off those streets.
Rogelio

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2008

First of all the man shot name was manuel and he was not a gang banger he was a hard working spanish man about too leave too mexico if it would of been a black man shot everything else would of been different and blow all up
maria

Labelle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Manuel was apacific man,hard worker and agood son. Hes family was always firts,I hope the man who shot him be the rest of hes life on prision. we need justice for Manuel Peralta.....

Manuel Good Bless You
mve

Labelle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

si justicia para Manuel Peralta su familia espera por su cuerpo en Mexico pera darle el ultimo adios a un buen hijo trabajador sin vicios y muy responsable de su familia no tenia hijos pero tenia padres y hermanos y no me parece justo que por algun motivo no se haga justicia, su acesino si lo es tiene que pagar por su muerte
mve

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

mexicans white or black, nobody has the rigth of kill,this is nothing between mexicans or blacks, this is a violen crime end this can happen to you Vinnie or another person ...so they need to get rid all the races......
B_RED

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

LOOK 4 ALL YALL MUTHA LOVAS DAT GOT BEEF WIT BELLE GLADE YALL BRING YALL STANK RUMPH DOWN HERE AND GET DELT WIT AND 4 WILLIAM OL B**** A** YOU BETTA WATCH YO BACK BRA AND BELLE GLADE SAID YOU CAN KISS HA BLACK NATURAL A** ( SIDEWAYS )
ANN

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2008

all of this crime, hate, and racism has to come to a end, we are ruining our childrens future they deserve better. we all just need to get along. belle glade can be such a better place to raise our kids.
ANN

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2008

wILLIAM wrote:
God Belle glade is the biggest shit whole in palm beach county, Belle Glade is a shit whole
if that's the way you feel then why not lend a helping hand. help clean it up so that it will be less of a shit hole if you're just gonna sit on your butt and point out what's wrong but then does nothing to make it better then what sense does that make.
ANN

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

shantiquewa wrote:
mexicandead, but the shooter most likely young, black, and ugly- most blacks are really ugly-- especially the big buck swamp apes in Belle Glade
i smell envy, but it's okay to want to be like us. you're nothing more than a jealous, ignorant, son of 2 bitches!!
ANN

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Vinnie wrote:
Detonate a small nuclear device in Belle Glade and just start over
wait a minute u might need more than 1 nuclear device, so while your at it set one off in hollywood too, cause things aren't perfect there either.
Liberals Suk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

The best thing about Belle Glade, is seeing it in my rear view mirror!
Shay

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

im from belleqlade &nd im happy to say that im from there but happy that i moved cause god knows ive proly wouldve been in somethinq !
Muck Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

If you aint from there, you'll never understand.

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Liberals Suk wrote:
The best thing about Belle Glade, is seeing it in my rear view mirror!
Just because a lot of stuff goes on there don't mean anyone on this f***ing topix page has any right to talk s**t. Unless you've grew up there no one would know. Of course those stuck up b****es in west palm wouldnt know. So get a f***ing life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belle Glade Discussions

Search the Belle Glade Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 13 hr YO VINNIE 962
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Review: Fidelity Automotive Solutions, Inc. Jul 1 hbh 1
Debate: Marijuana - Delray Beach, FL (Aug '10) Jun 24 Markus 10
independent contractor's services (May '12) Jun 20 Karen 7
Green arrow gives U-turn right of way over driv... (Jan '08) Jun 13 interpreter of words 54
Review: Seastone Of Delray (Apr '13) May '14 neighbor who is now happy 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Belle Glade Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Belle Glade People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE