bocarbooboo

Brevard, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Life in this ghetto sucks. been living here since july 2006 and feel like we've been ripped off and ravaged. Adam Schlesinger, the crown prince of ceebraid (or is that his smarter brother jason) is a nazi moron. eden has its own 46-page chat room, and I feel bocar is at least as needy. anyone living here in the slums, please let us know your feelings and experiences. anyone thinking of buying a unit here-- DON'T.
bocarbooboo

Brevard, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

none of my nighbors respond?
bocarbooboo

Brevard, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2007

hello?
Karen Long Beach NY

North Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2007

I guess you would not recomend it to a buyer.What are the 3 bedrooms going for?
bocarbooboo

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Judged:

Ceebraid-Signal has just announced that its luxury condominium, Bocar, will be accepting Section 8 applications for 2/2, 3/2 and 3/3 units.
for more information, contact Sandra Garrison at Ceebraid's West Palm Beach location. We are an Equal Opportunity Housing Project.
Emily

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

Judged:

Here is the game Ceebraid plays: They hire the inspectors who say evreything is hunky-dory and you can move in without worry. They tell you the roofs are fine for 40 years, so are the building structures, and the paving, and therefore CB only has to put in a minimal amount of money in reserves. Then they transfer ownership to the association who relies on the inspection reports. Then everything starts falling apart. The roofs need immediate replacement, the buildings are rife with termites. For a year or so, things get worse until finally there is an engineering study in which it is revealed the buildings are falling apart. Then you sue them and it takes years. Meanwhile they develop a new property with your money and bankrupt the company that developed your property and so on. I speak from experience at Audubon Condos in Pinellas County...STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING DEVELOPED BY CEEBRAID AND ADAM SCHLESINGER. THEY ARE DISREPUTIBLE AND UNETHICAL.
Denton

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

I am an owner in Eden. It is a bigger nightmare than you have but with the same players. Florida is nothing more than what a friend of mine calls a banana republic that does nothing to help ordinary citizens and everything to enrich the big boys that the government is in bed with. Has city done anything for you? Has the state? HAS ANYBODY? Nothing counts here except money and connections and we were all unfortunate to get involved with the Schlesinger vampire family and a state and local governement filled with parasites who allow them to get away with crimes that would put them in jail in another state.
keysliving

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

I work and live in the Fla Keys where this company purchased Holiday Isle. I have worked at this resort for a number of years and since they bought it, it has only gotten worse. Ceebraid seems to have no respect for its employees. They couldn't pre-sell enough condo-tel units and now they are stuck with the property as it is. We may not be making them what the condos would've, but we are still people trying to make what we have work. I pray every day that they will go bankrupt and someone else will take over. I can honestly say that it cannot get much worse.
moldyinbocar

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

My parents have an apartment in this complex and it has been a misery following a mold infestation that Ceebraid is not dealing with. Anyone else have mold?
moldyinbocar

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

My parents have an apartment in Bocar infested with mold; anyone else dealing with this issue?
sean park

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Judged:

bocarbooboo wrote:
Life in this ghetto sucks. been living here since july 2006 and feel like we've been ripped off and ravaged. Adam Schlesinger, the crown prince of ceebraid (or is that his smarter brother jason) is a nazi moron. eden has its own 46-page chat room, and I feel bocar is at least as needy. anyone living here in the slums, please let us know your feelings and experiences. anyone thinking of buying a unit here-- DON'T.
whoever you are... your an idiot. you dont talk bad about a place you live. you are probably a renter. an owner would know that by saying bad things will ruin your property value. you are stupid. i have lived here since 06 and i love it.

the management team has upgraded the pool, the fitness centers, the tennis, the playground, the landscaping, the lighting, the garages, the gate house, the cameras, the club house...EVERYTHING!!!
bocarbooboo

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

you're the idiot. look wht happened at eden today. the development is still a slum. when are they finally going to fence in the open area that was destroyed in the hurricane and repaid by insurance shortly thereafter (2005)?
bobwaun

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Ceebraid is doing a similar game at Mayfair condo hotel. They raised dues to $1800-3000 on all the owners, people started defaulting on mortgages.
Lin Pirretti

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Hello Sean,
I am considering buying a condo in Bocar...theone on Clint Moore Rd in Boca (of course). You say that you have lived there since 2006 and love it. That is good to hear. Have you found any negatibes for a prospective buyer? A real estate agent may not point them out to me.
Thank you for your hopeful reply.

Linda Cunningham
bocar_owner

Hebron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Bocar is a beautiful community. I have lived here for a few years and I love it. Besides living on the ocean..it is the best street in Boca. The schools are top rated and the community is kept nice. We have a great property mgr, concierge and hard-working maintenance men. I do not understand why bocarbooboo feels the need to bash this community...you sound like a first time home buyer who had an issue and doesn't know how to deal with it or you're upset because you purchased the condo when the market was high and property values have gone down...Hello.... millions of people are in that boat right now...get over it and start enjoying life and stop being so angry!!!

PS ...Sean...you've inspired me to write this!!!
pirretti1

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Thanks for the response.
Linda
bocar_owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

You're welcome Linda. I wish you the best where ever you choose to live.
Berri Parkoff

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

bocar is great!!! i love living here. it is truly an amazing place for a family. i am a happy owner.
Bocar warning

North Bergen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Bocar is stealing HOA deposits from renters. The place has mold! Falling apart. Watchout! Stay away.
Boca owner 2

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

This is ridiculous and false. As with any condo where you are renting or maybe considering buying some units are nicer than others, it all depends on the previous owner. But the HOA is not stealing deposits as this idiot previously claims and the units are nice. The homeowners association is in the process of implementing a series of improvements in the community over the next few months that will make the place look even better. If you are in the market to buy right now it's probably a great deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belle Glade Discussions

Search the Belle Glade Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Eat Local: U-pick Farms Are Loaded With Strawbe... (Feb '09) Fri LocavoreT 13
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Fri YO VINNIE 964
Belle Glade Music Thread (Oct '13) Thu Musikologist 4
Pahokee Music Thread (Oct '13) Thu Musikologist 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Review: Fidelity Automotive Solutions, Inc. Jul 1 hbh 1
Debate: Marijuana - Delray Beach, FL (Aug '10) Jun 24 Markus 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Belle Glade Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Belle Glade People Search