Emilio Slowly Regains Consciousness

Emilio Slowly Regains Consciousness

There are 12 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Emilio Slowly Regains Consciousness. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Tejano singer Emilio Navaira is slowly regaining consciousness, hospital officials in Houston said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

C Martinez

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 10, 2008
Why hasn't the public been kept up to date with his progress? If this had been any other performer or star,there would have been more updates to his conditon.From what I understand,he has been moved to a nursing home facility for futher treatment.What is his condition now.We in the Tejano community would like an update.
anonymous2112

Sherman, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2008
I want to know what happened to him. He was up and walking a month after the accident... Did he slip back into a coma? How strange is this?

The reason this is not up to date story is because it's not local and Emilo is only big in the minds of the minority.
art bell

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jul 10, 2008
C Martinez wrote:
Why hasn't the public been kept up to date with his progress? If this had been any other performer or star,there would have been more updates to his conditon.From what I understand,he has been moved to a nursing home facility for futher treatment.What is his condition now.We in the Tejano community would like an update.
iam not even a tejano and i would like an update .... anyway i hope he pulls thru and go out and enjoy life again
C Martinez

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jul 10, 2008
anonymous2112 wrote:
I want to know what happened to him. He was up and walking a month after the accident... Did he slip back into a coma? How strange is this?
The reason this is not up to date story is because it's not local and Emilo is only big in the minds of the minority.
I agree he is only big with the minority,,,but if they were talking about JOHNNY CASH,ther would be updates frequently.I want to know How Emilio is doing
anonymous2112

Sherman, TX

#5 Jul 10, 2008
C Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I agree he is only big with the minority,,,but if they were talking about JOHNNY CASH,ther would be updates frequently.I want to know How Emilio is doing
Not really. Johnny Cash was in and out of hospitals all the time and what did you ever hear about him until he passed away? Nothing.

I wish Emilo the very best. I was sadened when I read of the accident. I don't have any issues with him. I am simply saying that he is considered mexican news. You want updates watch Univision or grab one of the mexican "inquirers" at the local fiesta. I suppose a google search could yeild some information as well.
Update

AOL

#6 Jul 11, 2008
They say he is doing well but it will take lots of time and therapy.

Go to his MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/emilioygruporio

His sister has updates on the page.
C Martinez

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jul 11, 2008
Update wrote:
They say he is doing well but it will take lots of time and therapy.
Go to his MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/emilioygruporio
His sister has updates on the page.
Thanks appreciate the info.
Dave

Amarillo, TX

#8 Jul 15, 2008
I think he should be locked up and put away. Had it been anyone else, you bet that person would be locked up...but noooooo...he is "emilio",,,,,big deal.... He is a drunk, abuser, and a liar.
I am suprised that he survived.... I guess he has 1 more accident left in him.... Let's see when he will do it.....
Truth

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 18, 2008
Dave wrote:
I think he should be locked up and put away. Had it been anyone else, you bet that person would be locked up...but noooooo...he is "emilio",,,,,big deal.... He is a drunk, abuser, and a liar.
I am suprised that he survived.... I guess he has 1 more accident left in him.... Let's see when he will do it.....
The man is human, and he made yes another mistake ... drinking and driving is wrong and i'm sure he's regretting getting behind that wheel every minute of his days now... and yes he should be charged with DWI but PEOPLE ...HUMANS, if i must remind you, stop being so cruel, his wife and children must be suffering three times over every time somebody kicks this guy while he's down ... i don't know what's worse, him being under the influence (incoherent due to alcohol) and making a bad choice of driving and hurting the guys in his band or you guys who are intentionally kicking this guy while he's down and his innocent family ... they are his family and despite his flaws he is their father ... husband
Grand Dragon

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 18, 2008
1. Who cares, he's mexican. It's not like there aren't 10,000 more at the border waiting to step into his place.
2. According to some of the bleeding hearts, he's a drunk and an abuser.
3. Did I mention that he's mexican? The only thing that would have been better is if he would have John Wiley Price on the bus with him. Maybe Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. That was a waste of a good bus accident.
Truth

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 18, 2008
Grand Dragon wrote:
1. Who cares, he's mexican. It's not like there aren't 10,000 more at the border waiting to step into his place.
2. According to some of the bleeding hearts, he's a drunk and an abuser.
3. Did I mention that he's mexican? The only thing that would have been better is if he would have John Wiley Price on the bus with him. Maybe Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. That was a waste of a good bus accident.
oh, now i get it, this has nothig to do with his DWI ... you obviously have issues with his race ... for your information, he is Mexican-American born and raised in San Antonio, Texas, which makes him Mexican-AMERICAN ... your obviously ignorant and uneducated ... his bad judgment was drinking and driving, so at worst, he's an alcoholic and THANK GOD he didn't hurt anybody ... what's your excuse for being such a [email protected] up?
COMBAT VET

Tacoma, WA

#12 Jul 18, 2008
What are they thinking about with the new G.I. Joe movie? What is Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity? How does this even have anything to do with G.I. Joe I watched G.I. Joe as a kid made me want to be a soldier, in the us, not in French Foreign Legion, Royal Canadian Army, but the U.S. Military. How are they not going to have Road Block, Low Light, Sgt Slaughter, Scifi, Beachhead, or Wetsuit. I remember Destro being bald and what about Major Bludd and Dr. Mindbender. ItĒs like they took a good idea that everyone liked and decided; Hey lets make a movie about something that was good, put in a blender with some fecal matter and vomit, mix it up, pour it out, let it dry, and polish it up. This doesnít make anything close to sense what so ever. If you are going to interpret something, don't reinvent it, or change it so much that the only thing that can be recognizable as it being the same thing is the name. Maybe they didnít see the show, or know anything about it, donít change it, thatís all I m saying and if you canít do that then donít do the movie. I do not want to see this movie unless it is done proper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got a boner while farting, farts tickled my b... (Aug '15) 11 hr The Large Traf 31
Houston wants more farts, pharts and that fart... 11 hr Car farts 27
I have a fart message fart man. 11 hr Robot Farter 51
Sick and farting or new in fart town? 11 hr Fart delivery 8
In Yer Farts, You ~SMELL~ His FARTSNUTS.... 11 hr Bubba Poops Shart... 2
Any Trafpumkins out there? 11 hr Bubba Farter Shar... 1
SeŮor FartO at it again get a TRAF 12 hr Bubba Farter Shar... 1

Bellaire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellaire Mortgages