Off-duty deputy tackles suspect after fatal shooting at Metro b...

Full story: KHOU-TV Houston
A suspect was in custody Thursday after a Wednesday night shooting at a Metro bus stop. Full Story
Queen

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 2, 2009
I know the guy that was arrested, and he sits at that bus stop everyday with a beer in is lap. I feel that it was done self defense, because he would never hurt anyone,and someone is getting that story mixed up. I just saw him sitting at the bus stop before it happen. He also receives a check on the first of every month, so he has no reason the rob anyone. He was just stabbed by someone across the street some months ago. And he had the gun for self defense.
texas

Pasadena, TX

#2 Jul 3, 2009
well i know the man that was shot. and he was a good man . so i think your wrong.
texas

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2009
Queen wrote:
I know the guy that was arrested, and he sits at that bus stop everyday with a beer in is lap. I feel that it was done self defense, because he would never hurt anyone,and someone is getting that story mixed up. I just saw him sitting at the bus stop before it happen. He also receives a check on the first of every month, so he has no reason the rob anyone. He was just stabbed by someone across the street some months ago. And he had the gun for self defense.
well he still killed this man i knw the man he shot. he was not deserving of this. the man should go to prison the rest of his life....
glo

Pasadena, TX

#4 Jul 3, 2009
Queen wrote:
this was a family member. that was killed... so you r wrong.. and no one ever has a right to rob someone but they do it.. and if he sits there every day with a beer well he must be an alcoholic.. and why is he sitting there if he has a bike??? why did he run if self defense? yes story is mixed up... not he is a murderer
Queen

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 3, 2009
I do agree...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny girls skype 2 hr Ralphie Redundant 4
Houston sucks (Sep '12) 2 hr Ralphie Redundant 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr weary taxpayer 773
that flame for the low low 12 hr Farts 16
does your apartments have prostitutes 12 hr Farts 3
who's sexier mexican women or honduran women ? 21 hr Farts 3
MRC GLOBAL NOW $10.37. Good Bye Andrew Lane Thu Farts 2

Bellaire News Video

Bellaire Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bellaire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]