Emilio's Blood Alcohol Level 0.19, Report Says

May 8, 2008 | Posted by: Thoughts Uncensored | Full story: www.ksat.com

Tejano singer Emilio Navaira had a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit, according to a report on the Houston Chronicle's Web site .

Comments
41 - 43 of 43 Comments Last updated Aug 26, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Care

Fremont, CA

#42 Jan 13, 2009
At least he can't beat her for awhile
lechero wrote:
it was a tragedy, but i feel bad for his wife who's going to take care of her.
big d

San Antonio, TX

#43 Aug 26, 2009
i think you all just need to pray for him cause if that was you in his shoes you would want the same!
Rodriguez

Albuquerque, NM

#44 Aug 26, 2009
Tejano music what is Tejano music for all of the new generation. Our true traditional music is fading because it was not preserved like it should have been by our young generation true and authentic Tejano music was to be preserved and should have been continued by our kids. What happened to our tejano music was it taken over by the mexican music or the gringo music. Things have changed alot since 1960's but we should keep supporting our Tejano music viva la raza. And please do not let our tradition die tejano music should live forever. And yes no where are there people who can dance like a tejano or tejana. Viva la Raza

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 44 min Wow Wee 524
need money asap!! will do anything 46 min Real_jamesj 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,876
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 722
any ladies wanna have some live video fun? 1 hr That Fart Guy 2
Health Care - Houston, TX (Sep '09) 1 hr Sgt Samuel C Hair... 213
•••

Bellaire News Video

•••
Bellaire Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bellaire Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000