Emilio's Blood Alcohol Level 0.19, Re...

Emilio's Blood Alcohol Level 0.19, Report Says

There are 43 comments on the www.ksat.com story from May 8, 2008, titled Emilio's Blood Alcohol Level 0.19, Report Says. In it, www.ksat.com reports that:

Tejano singer Emilio Navaira had a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit, according to a report on the Houston Chronicle's Web site .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ksat.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Care

Fremont, CA

#42 Jan 13, 2009
At least he can't beat her for awhile
lechero wrote:
it was a tragedy, but i feel bad for his wife who's going to take care of her.
big d

San Antonio, TX

#43 Aug 26, 2009
i think you all just need to pray for him cause if that was you in his shoes you would want the same!
Rodriguez

Albuquerque, NM

#44 Aug 26, 2009
Tejano music what is Tejano music for all of the new generation. Our true traditional music is fading because it was not preserved like it should have been by our young generation true and authentic Tejano music was to be preserved and should have been continued by our kids. What happened to our tejano music was it taken over by the mexican music or the gringo music. Things have changed alot since 1960's but we should keep supporting our Tejano music viva la raza. And please do not let our tradition die tejano music should live forever. And yes no where are there people who can dance like a tejano or tejana. Viva la Raza

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: RC toy car cruises down Houston freeway ... 2 hr Walter glen stockton 2
News 'Scorpion' dragster coming to town for Heritage... (Dec '06) 14 hr JUST FART 2
News $1.3 billion crop subsidies shelled out to nonf... (Jul '06) 14 hr JUST FART 8
News Travis prosecutors sue to keep records secret (Jul '06) 20 hr MUST FART 2
News Severe weather may delay Houston Chronicle deli... 20 hr MUST FART 3
News 'Deadbeats' or tough luck for jobless? (Jul '06) Tue FART LISP 2
Review: Advanta Tax Consulting (Jul '13) Dec 29 M Joeseph 14

Bellaire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellaire Mortgages