Emilio's Blood Alcohol Level 0.19, Report Says

May 8, 2008 | Posted by: Thoughts Uncensored | Full story: www.ksat.com

Tejano singer Emilio Navaira had a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit, according to a report on the Houston Chronicle's Web site .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whole Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Just proves having money doesn't make you smarter or wiser.
Reaper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

He just fell asleep! They all said he used to drink and drive home after the shows. He should have pulled over and slept somewhere.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Reaper wrote:
He just fell asleep! They all said he used to drink and drive home after the shows. He should have pulled over and slept somewhere.
I think that anyone with common sense can agree that a drunk driver is a potential threat on the road. Even being B-U-Z-Z-E-D is classified as drunk driving.

"They all said he used to drink and drive home after the shows."

That statement sounds like he performed a magic trick.

Didn't you see the picture of his bus? That man is L-U-C-K-Y he's still alive and that there were no other vehicles (i.e. people) involved!
aLiCia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

NO MATTER IF HE'S FAMOUS OR NOT, I THINK HE DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL LIKE THE REST OF THEM GETTING DWI'S/ DUI'S!.....HE ISNT SOMEONE SPECIAL...HE'S JUST ANOTHER PERSON, IN ANOTHER BAND THAT THEIR MUSIC HAPPENED TO BECOME FAMOUS. GLAD THAT HE'S ALIVE AND WELL BUT HE DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL BECAUSE HE COULD HAVE TAKEN THE LIVES OF OTHERS
LIZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

what a role model. I agree with LIC, he should be in jail.
Reaper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Mr. Philosopher, That statement came from the band, his band-mates, that he ALWAYS drank beer after the show and drove home. That came from the same band-mates that are now suing him. LOL, another insurance claim. I did see the a picture of the bus, way cool. I cant believe that he lived either. Poor fuck$r. Should he be in jail? YES, why didn't dps or deputies pull him over? He is Emilio! Now he is a Vegetable. Maybe Raulito will lead the band now.
mee

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Reaper wrote:
Mr. Philosopher, That statement came from the band, his band-mates, that he ALWAYS drank beer after the show and drove home. That came from the same band-mates that are now suing him. LOL, another insurance claim. I did see the a picture of the bus, way cool. I cant believe that he lived either. Poor fuck$r. Should he be in jail? YES, why didn't dps or deputies pull him over? He is Emilio! Now he is a Vegetable. Maybe Raulito will lead the band now.
that was really not nice to call him a vegetable no one deserve that an i agree he should be arrested but it is up to the law not us and for been a vegetable that is up to God to judge him not us, but i do hope he gets better.
my opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

he made a bad judgement like we all do at one time or another. but i do also think he should not get any special treatment either he needs to learn his lesson if he hasnt already . and also all the others on the bus are to blame for letting him drive like that. yes everyone makes mistakes but like ive heard too he would do it all the time so he asked for it.
smoore

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

I did not listen to his music, it is too "country" for me. But, fair is fair. He should be treated like anyone else. I hope that he and his band use this situation and their fame to talk to others about what can happen when you drink and drive. I hope they all have a full recovery.

Austin, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Remember when he sang the national anthem at the homecoming game in 2000? He was piss drunk then, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

BexMix wrote:
Remember when he sang the national anthem at the homecoming game in 2000? He was piss drunk then, too.
I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT! I lol'd. Wasn't his bus parked on the 50 yard line?
smoore

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Mr_Philosopher wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT! I lol'd. Wasn't his bus parked on the 50 yard line?
I don't remember his bus on the field. I just thought he did not know the words and that was why his voice faultered.
Reaper

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

E M I L I O! Remember Esia Morales in La Bamba "R I C H I E" and S E L E N A!
pope corky

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Brain damage comeback tour 08!
jewlz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

last i read about him...he's not a vegetable...he is starting to walk
Tejano

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Man pretty soon we are not going to have anybody to listen too. Joe lopez(mazz) in prison for having sex with a minor(his niece) gross, and now Emilio for being a drunk, Selena(rip) what is this music industry coming to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Tejano wrote:
Man pretty soon we are not going to have anybody to listen too. Joe lopez(mazz) in prison for having sex with a minor(his niece) gross, and now Emilio for being a drunk, Selena(rip) what is this music industry coming to.
What are you talking about? Tejano is only a genre not the entire business. The music industry has always been plagued with such incidents.
Reaper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Tejano died in the early 1990's. Plain and simple, they have to come up with something new. They didn't. That is why Emilio sang in Carrizo for peanuts! Come up with something original.
mrs e

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

tejano still hasnt died!we have a few others solido,duelo
the one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

For your information duelo and solido are norteno not tejano.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bellaire News Video

•••
•••

Bellaire Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bellaire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••