Texas couple pen a 'bucket list' for their baby with fatal illness

There are 1 comment on the Apr 28, 2012, CNN story titled Texas couple pen a 'bucket list' for their baby with fatal illness. In it, CNN reports that:

Mike and Laura Canahuati's blog about their nearly 6-month-old daughter, who is expected to die by age 2 because of a genetic disorder, began as an efficient way to keep family and close friends in touch about baby Avery's health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

nettie munson

El Monte, CA

#1 May 1, 2012
I am so sorry for the loss of your angel Avery. In her short time on this earth she touched so many souls. On Monday she met Jesus, he is protecting her until you all meet again. I know what it is like to lose a child.y prayers go out to you & your family.you will never forget her, your memories will remain with you for time and eternity.I believe that this life is not the end. The public needs to give you private time to grieve her passing. God bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston Chef David Guerrero Faces Major Brain S... 5 min Farting 4
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr farts 23,168
News Memorial leads the way as million-dollar homes ... Fri Fart Condos 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
Review: Advanta Tax Consulting (Jul '13) Apr 6 John A 9
h town chronic Jan '15 Boutit123 1
More from around the web

Bellaire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]