Principal told to stay away, but leav...

Principal told to stay away, but leave of absence still unexpla...

There are 3 comments on the Traverse City Record-Eagle story from May 25, 2006, titled Principal told to stay away, but leave of absence still unexpla.... In it, Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that:

Public school administrator Scott Morgan was directed to surrender his building keys and stay away from district grounds while school officials investigate a matter that prompted his as-yet unexplained leave of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Traverse City Record-Eagle.

Nathan Buttler

Allendale, MI

#1 May 25, 2006
As a student of Bellaire High School. I think it is our right to know about are Principal. I have talked to other students and they all want to know what’s happening. I know the superintendent said that he would not tell anything because of us. Why not it is our right.

Cadillac, MI

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Scott Morgan was an awesome principal. The only one that ever followed through on the bullying policy and kept control of the out of control kids in the district. many parents miss him, but in this small town if you're not "one of their own" they're on a witch hunt until you're gone.

Mount Morris, MI

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Before he was hired by BPS he already had a past D.U.I and was fired at his last Job for the same reason! Great principal.. isn't that right Belle. No clue what u mean by taking care of the problem people.. I was a student while he was principal. If anything they got rid of him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $23K worth of crack, heroin taken off GT County... Oct '15 Coo 3
Anne Avery-Miller NOT GUILTY of son's homicide (Jul '10) Oct '15 So sad 8
News Fallen Marine from Mancelona remembered five ye... Aug '15 John Bush 1
News Sheriff's deputy in Antrim County fired for mis... (Aug '06) Jul '15 smitty 16
News Cherry Queen candidates announced (May '09) Nov '14 Dude 2
Dr. Jim Lawrence (Jan '11) Aug '14 Truthisgood 12
News Teacher pleads guilty to sex with student (Jan '09) May '14 mike 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellaire Mortgages