God's word proves the Rapture is a lie

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7356 Jul 2, 2013
...Jeanie, Good to see you standing strong and wearing the Full Armor of YHVH!...Seems time is going so fast these days...Looks like some rapturite lurkers have been snaking around Gravette latlely...lol...but their little hissing don't bother us...lol...Those cloud floaters are floating on those clouds with no rain just blowing in the wind....tisk tisk tisk...Now, where is that "Sound Doctrine" topic ????
Proverbs 25:14
Darby Bible Translation
Clouds and wind without rain, so is a man that boasteth himself of a false gift.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#7357 Jul 7, 2013
know these seven signs with all the other details of our time? The spiritual conflict is well under way, and only the Gospel armor of the Lord [Ephesians 6:10-20] will protect you. That spiritual armor is used to stand against the fiery darts of Satan, those lies that he will flood the earth with.
Luke 21:12 "But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for My name's sake."
Before this happens, They will drag you into their church houses and before their church boards and committees because you went against their traditions and false doctrines and shed the light of truth on their ways. Remember back in the last Chapter when Jesus pointed out their errors in their temple, those religious leaders sought to kill Jesus. Do you think that the religious leaders of today are any different. They will brand you as a nut, make up charges against you falsely, and accuse you of things that you said, which is a lie from their lips. You will be delivered up for our Lord Jesus Christ's name's sake, for teaching the truth from God's Word. It will happen just as those Kenites dug up their false witnesses to charge our Lord with at His trial.
Luke 21:13 "And it shall turn to you for a testimony."
Revelation 6:9 "And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:"
This is the fifth seal, this is going to happen and be one of the signs and seals that we will face. It is going on now. We are supposed to have this in our forehead now, and you can expect to be attacked by the population when you speak out against things like abortion [murder of the unborn], and Sodomy [which God condemn to the point of complete destruction to Sodom and those that practiced this way of life]. Sure these are strong points now, but when Satan arrives and you attack him and his beast system it will be considered treason.
americanwisdomseries.com

Location hidden

#7358 Jul 21, 2013
The Rapture - The Truth Among Deception
By Lincoln Stockwell

Is the rapture a biblical notion? What does it mean when you hear Christians speak of the rapture? There are many false notions about what exactly the rapture is and most importantly when it will take place. And believe it or not, it does make a huge difference - after all, your eternal salvation may depend on it.

So what is the deception with this doctrine? The deception is in the teaching that Jesus will suddenly and secretly appear to collect his faithful amidst the turmoil of the rest of the world, while leaving nothing but clothes behind and a confused and frightened populace. This isn't just a heretical teaching, it's extremely dangerous.

Why?

Because it's teaching that those "left behind" (also the title of a very popular Christian fiction series dealing with this subject) will be given a second chance to choose Jesus. Millions are being told that they can catch Jesus the "second time around" if they missed Him in the rapture the first time. They're being taught that His church will be taken and vanish into thin air, disappearing on site - but then they'll too be able to give their lives to Christ. But according to the bible, He won't come back like that.

Location hidden

#7359 Jul 21, 2013
"But their is a rapture right? I thought Jesus will return for us?"

Of course he will. But in a manner for all the world to see, with no mistake about it - and only once. So we need to be ready now.

But first we must understand that the popular teaching about this "secret rapture" is misleading good people who in turn mislead others. This teaching suggests that when we're "raptured up," drivers will vanish from their cars, pilots from their airplanes and basically Christians from all walks of life will simply melt away while the rest of the world goes on into the final stages of tribulation - thus giving some people second chances to choose Christ while others plunge to their deaths as planes fall from the sky. That's not very fair is it?

And it's not biblical.

Proponents of this "secret rapture" dogma have their chosen verses, but they fall apart upon close examination in light of other scripture. Next you'll find believers pointing to famous authors and "learned scholars" with numerous degrees to their name. But I ask you this: whose word is more important and more trustworthy...God's, or men? Don't let emotions tie you to a belief - especially one that can affect the salvation of millions. Don't let someone else tell you what the Word says without weighing the evidence.

Location hidden

#7360 Jul 21, 2013
The evidence for this "secret rapture" is razor thin. The Lord will come to collect His people, but in a way that all will witness, and experience, and know. There will be no secrecy. When Jesus returns it will be anything but secret or invisible. According to His own Word, He will return in the same manner in which He ascended to Heaven which was "visibly" in the clouds. The bible also says that all the tribes of the earth, and every eye will see Him return (Acts 1:9-11; Matthew 24:30; Revelation 1:7). This seems to contradict this horrible teaching. Can there be any doubt? None. The bible is clear. But again don't take my word for it either. Study the Word for yourself.

And if you want to know where to start take a look at the evidence for and against this teaching by reading The Rapture, with evidence and scripture. And while you're there, check out the rest of a GodorMen.com for more thought provoking articles that are sure to shake things up at your next bible study.

Location hidden

#7361 Jul 29, 2013
Is "Rapture" in the Bible?
Let's take a look at the very name secret "rapture". You will not find these words together anywhere in the Bible. Not only that, but you will not even find the word 'rapture' itself anywhere in the Bible. So this isn't a good start for this teaching. Not only are Christians confused about the secret rapture teaching, but most of them debate amongst themselves as to whether they will be taken before, during, or after the seven year tribulation. There is just utter confusion on this, when there shouldn't be, as God's Word is very clear on it. It's a false teaching and in this study we are finding out why. To say that Christ will secretly rapture away the church goes against the very teaching of the end times taught in the New Testament. As we take a look through some Bible verses, you will see that the focus is on 'The Resurrection Day', which will be the physical second coming of Christ. There is no mention at all of any 'secret' return.

Matthew 24:23,26 ...'Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

The word 'rapture' is based on the words 'caught up' in the verses in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 ...'For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.'... This is the scripture that the word 'rapture' is based on, and yet reading the whole verse above in context actually exposes the 'secret rapture' teaching as false. How does Jesus return in the verses above?'With a shout, and with the trump of God.' There's not even a hint of secrecy, it's a noisy event!
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7362 Aug 2, 2013
Luke 21:23 "But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people."

The bearing of children in this age of flesh is a blessing to their parents. No, childbirth is not a woe but a blessing, so we must keep focused on what is being taught in this chapter. The subject is Christ's return, and those events that are going to happen just prior to that return. Remember when Jesus returns to this earth, He is coming as a bridegroom to claim his bride. Spiritual speaking, Jesus Christ's bride is His church, those of the elect that were sealed in their minds with the truth, and were waiting patiently for their husband's return. So in this same spiritual light, if Christ returns and His bride has been unfaithful, it means that she has been taken by another husband, and that husband is Satan. God is putting this in a physical application to help us understand exactly how He feels about coming and finding His bride unfaithful. One way a wife shows that she is unfaithful when the husband is gone for a long time, is to be pregnant at his arrival.

Our Lord Jesus Christ expects to find His virgin bride at His return, and Jesus is letting us know exactly how He will feel, and treat you as an unfaithful bride, if you are deceived by, and pregnant [spiritually to Satan] when He returns. Jesus is going to be just as jealous, and upset by you, as you would be over your bride to be. What kind of person will He find in you at His return? No, God is not going to pull you out of the field [fly you away] during the one time that He wants you to be used by His Spirit. God doesn't want you chasing after false teaching to becoming seduced by those that say they come in the name of the Lord, but are ignorant of the most basic instructions for our times.

Jesus talked about this in a parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25. To be the first taken out of the field in the end times, means that you have become one of Satan's whores, and the teaching is just opposite of the truth that shall happen. Five of those virgins ran out of oil in the last minute to keep their lanterns lit, but five filled their lanterns, or minds with enough oil or truth to see them through to the very end. americanwisdomseries.com

Location hidden

#7363 Aug 9, 2013
{*Within this description the Kenites are mentioned...Do you have Spiritual Eyes to See and have hold of The Key of David?*}

The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar

This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God.

Your most obedient servant,
Pontius Pilate
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7364 Aug 21, 2013
Post-Tribulation Rapturism:
Post-trib was by far the most popular opinion (among Rapturists) during the time of the Reformation (16th century), but cannot be traced to a specific starting point. There are a lot of variations on this view but in its classic sense post-tribbers believe:

The church must endure the entire 7-year period, to be Raptured at the end of the Tribulation. God will protect his children through His wrath.
This is also in error, but they are the closest to the truth out of all Rapture theories. But they fall off right at the end. They rightly say that the 'Church' will be here for the setting up of satan's kingdom (Great tribulation) and that they will be here for the time of the false messiah antichrist. Then they make a nonsensical statement, they say that they will be Raptured up into the clouds at the end of the Tribulation and then turn right around and come back with Jesus at His Second Advent - this makes no sense at all!

This version errs in that they feel that only a portion of the people on the planet (the 'Church') will be removed before the wrath of God, which in fact commences the "Day of the Lord." But there is no selective removal before God's wrath is executed on the ungodly. The 'Church' witnesses the destruction of the ungodly but is itself protected from it. Observe this Scripture showing that some are destroyed while others yet REMAIN and witness that destruction of the ungodly: "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven." {Rev 11:13}.

The fundamental error in all the above 'Rapture' scenarios is that they all, in one fashion or another, believe that at some point in time only a portion of the people will be removed. First of all, they misunderstand the Bible when it says that "all will be changed" to read "will be Raptured' The change is a change of body, it is us going from our flesh body into our spiritual body. and this happens to ALL people on the earth at Christ's coming AT THE SAME TIME! It is the consummation of the age, which is the beginning of the Millennium.

Read the below Scripture carefully and put out of your mind all that false 'Rapture' stuff. The below Scripture speaks of us going from our flesh body into our spiritual body. Those who are asleep (dead) have already changed into their spiritual body at the moment of their individual deaths. Their flesh corpse is the only thing in the grave. But those who shall still be living when Christ returns must also go into their spiritual bodies, but the are changed without actually dying a flesh death, they just discard these flesh 'Tabernacles' and the spiritual man emerges. For the in the Millennium we are no longer in our flesh bodies, but rather, we are in our spiritual bodies.

1 Cor 15:51-55
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?(KJV)

----------
me again

Cincinnati, OH

#7365 Aug 26, 2013
funny how people get mad about Gods truth of the matter that there is no easy escape. Are there any Christians out there with a back bone to stand for Him? Good to see you make that stand!

Location hidden

#7366 Sep 5, 2013
1.Teachers of the rapture are dangerous. A."The false prophets promise salvation cheaply.... They say,'All you have to do is believe and then wait to be raptured out of here'. These are dangerous teachers.

2.Preachers have twisted the truth regarding the rapture. A."Christ taught in their streets, but they weren't listening. You can hear it unto this day from the very pulpits that should be teaching truth. They have twisted the truth into teaching the rapture, the Easter bunny and the apple Eve ate in the garden of Eden. These false teachings make those that accept this doctrine easy marks for Satan's bondage.

3.False prophets teach the rapture. A.The false prophets utilize the rapture as a security blanket. Placing words in God's mouth is very dangerous. Believing those words is also dangerous. Think for yourself. Believe only what God has said in the letter He wrote to you.

4.The Rapture doctrine is from Satan. A.Yet, today we have false teachers leading people to Satan's doctrine of rapture from the very pulpits from which they should be hearing the doctrine of Jesus Christ. It is very appropriate that judgment begins at the pulpits.

5.The Rapture is not in God's word but is from seducing spirits. A.The rapture is not in God's Word. God is against those seducing spirits who would teach His children to fly to save their souls. In conclusion, let's go to the Book of Mark. The disciples asked Jesus what it would be like when He returns at the second advent. Jesus gave us seven events that must transpire before His return.

6.There will be no rapture. A.There will be no rapture; however, if you believe the rapture theory, Satan will use this lie to deceive you. The false prophets promise salvation cheaply.... They say, "All you have to do is believe and then wait to be raptured out of here". These are dangerous teachers

***WAIT for the Second Coming of the True Christ;...be patient through ALL tribulations and don't be deceived by that false one who appears before the Second Coming of Christ! There is no easy fly away escape!
Jeanie

Decatur, AL

#7367 Sep 12, 2013
A picture of this Rapture, according to them, as it is taking place; And then an illustration of how the antichrist shall deceive them (the Rapturists):

Lets take a real close sobering look at the events of the supposed Rapture. Lets take a look into the future till that imaginary day, lets envision this "rapturing" as it is taking place according to them:

Graves fly open and corpses reanimate, cars driving down the highway suddenly crash as their drivers float through the sheet metal of the roof of the car up onto a cloud where they hover as the crowd forms. The Heathen peoples of the world are amazed as Christians in the middle of conversation immediately begin to levitate and sift through the roof of the building as they float to their reward.

All the while, Jesus Christ; The Living Son of Almighty God is directing, from a safe distance up in the atmosphere, this retreat of His Christian warriors from the power and evil of the impending antichrist. Then for the next seven years, God, Jesus Christ, and all the Mighty Angels sit on their hands while satin rules on God's earth and torments God's creation, even allowing blasphemous persecutions and murders of those remaining Christians who, while they draw the wrath of antichrist for resisting him, but were yet for some unknown reason were deemed unworthy to be 'Raptured away' and are instead relegated to suffer some kind of hell on earth, void of God's assistance; All the while being forsaken by God - in direct contradiction of what God states in His Word, the Bible: "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." {Heb 13:5}. See also:{1st Sam 12:22},{Psalm 37:28},{Isa 41:17}.... Who are you going to believe, Almighty God, your Heavenly Father, or some false pie-in-the-sky non-Biblical doctrine?

OK back to reality, How on God's earth could the twentieth century Christian actually have let himself be fed this trash? Why do they think God gives them the Gospel Armor if they will be gone when the antichrist gets here?!? Answer - because they won't be gone, there will be no Rapture, we will all be here when the false christ (antichrist) comes. Our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit will strengthen God's Elect, whom are men and women that withstand satan's deception until the true Messiah Jesus Christ' arrival at His prophesied Second Advent.

P.S.
Now this is what all these rapture believers want people to believe.
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7368 Sep 28, 2013
When someone tells you that you will fly out of here, and not be on the earth where and when this happens, they just show you their stupidity, and lack of the knowledge of God's Word. See them for what they are, they are preparing you for the onslaught of the locust army of fallen angels, and Kenite teaching. Do you take their word over the Word of Almighty God.

Ephesians 6 tells us the purpose that God's elect will be on earth, and it will be to fight against Satan, and those wicked spiritual powers. That is why you need the spiritual armor on and in place, for the warfare will be a spiritual battle, fought will words and ideas, it will be fought with the very word of God, for Satan will twist that Word, to make it a lie, when he and his forces use it against you.

Matthew 24:23 "Then if any man shall say unto you,'Lo, here is Christ,' or 'there,' believe it not."

If they say, "But He is coming to fly me away"; Believe it not. It is not going to happen, because it is not written in God's Word.

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

When Satan appears, he will come showing all his supernatural wonders. As it is written in Revelation 13:13, 14; "And he [Satan, the Antichrist] doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire [lightning bolts] come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men." [13]"And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast should be killed." [14]

Satan is an supernatural person, as we saw from Ezekiel 28, and you can stand against him if you are prepared from the word of God. He tells us not to fret and worry, and not to even premeditate our words, when called up to give account of ourselves, for the Holy Spirit will place the words within our mouths, and give is the words to say at the right time.

Matthew 24:25 "Behold, I have told you before."

God has told us many times before, in the prophesies of the Old Testament. Each prophet spoke as they were given them the words to speak. "Thus saith the word of the Lord," ; "The word of the Lord came unto me," and over and over as all the prophets spoke as God gavethem utterance. Yet much of the church world calling themselves chose to disregard those teaching in the Old Testament.

If you are wondering what God is telling you to do, He has told you. Get your gospel armor on and get ready for the spiritual battle that is about to start. Stop pouting and get to studying. There is no fly away, there is no rapture, so get back to reality, and get ready for the battle.

Matthew 24:26 "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,'Behold, He is in the desert;' go not forth:'Behold, He is in the secret chambers;' believe it not."
americanwisdomseries.com

Location hidden

#7369 Oct 14, 2013
Jeanie wrote:
When someone tells you that you will fly out of here, and not be on the earth where and when this happens, they just show you their stupidity, and lack of the knowledge of God's Word. See them for what they are, they are preparing you for the onslaught of the locust army of fallen angels, and Kenite teaching. Do you take their word over the Word of Almighty God.
Ephesians 6 tells us the purpose that God's elect will be on earth, and it will be to fight against Satan, and those wicked spiritual powers. That is why you need the spiritual armor on and in place, for the warfare will be a spiritual battle, fought will words and ideas, it will be fought with the very word of God, for Satan will twist that Word, to make it a lie, when he and his forces use it against you.
Matthew 24:23 "Then if any man shall say unto you,'Lo, here is Christ,' or 'there,' believe it not."
If they say, "But He is coming to fly me away"; Believe it not. It is not going to happen, because it is not written in God's Word.
Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
When Satan appears, he will come showing all his supernatural wonders. As it is written in Revelation 13:13, 14; "And he [Satan, the Antichrist] doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire [lightning bolts] come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men." [13]"And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast should be killed." [14]
Satan is an supernatural person, as we saw from Ezekiel 28, and you can stand against him if you are prepared from the word of God. He tells us not to fret and worry, and not to even premeditate our words, when called up to give account of ourselves, for the Holy Spirit will place the words within our mouths, and give is the words to say at the right time.
Matthew 24:25 "Behold, I have told you before."
God has told us many times before, in the prophesies of the Old Testament. Each prophet spoke as they were given them the words to speak. "Thus saith the word of the Lord," ; "The word of the Lord came unto me," and over and over as all the prophets spoke as God gavethem utterance. Yet much of the church world calling themselves chose to disregard those teaching in the Old Testament.
If you are wondering what God is telling you to do, He has told you. Get your gospel armor on and get ready for the spiritual battle that is about to start. Stop pouting and get to studying. There is no fly away, there is no rapture, so get back to reality, and get ready for the battle.
Matthew 24:26 "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,'Behold, He is in the desert;' go not forth:'Behold, He is in the secret chambers;' believe it not."
americanwisdomseries.com
Amen Jeanie!...So glad that for the past few years here that YHVH has lifted us up and encouraged us with His truths...!...We've seen the sinking ship attempts of others many times over try to bring their "ship full of holes" up and discredit YHVH's truths through His Word says...But as we know, His ship sails on and His truths stand through time and eternity!...May YHVH continue to bless those who love Him and want those Spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear His truths!...Love ya sis!
Jeanie

Somerville, AL

#7370 Oct 15, 2013
They think Satan, when he comes to earth as the spurious messiah, will look like some bad dude who will be going around killing people after they're gone!
Here the 1st Trump and the 1st Vial:
Rev. 8:7
The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
Rev. 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
These two verses set the stage for what is happening here with the Trumps and the Vials. The hail and fire of the 1st Trump is the wrath (hail) and the Word of God (fire) "mixed with" or cast upon all of mankind (symbolized by blood). And as we've discussed, His "wrath" represented by the Vials, do not affect His children. Were not talking about the mingling, the whole "enchilada", but only the "wrath" portion which is poured out on those who are deceived and worship Satan as Jesus.
And so God's children are NOT MENTIONED even one time in the 7 Vials, because the Vials do not apply to them. Period!
The Vials then are simply the effect of what the events of the 7 Trumpets will have on those who (in the end) had the mark of the beast and "are worshipping" (as the Companion Bible documents) his image, which we just explained. Actually, the past tense in verse 2 reveals the fact that they already have the mark of beast, i.e. they are already deceived with "apple and snake stories" and "rapture fly-away tales" and the rest of the traditions of men, and they WILL BE seduced by the spurious messiah when he is cast out of heaven in Rev. 12:7-9. They have no idea that there is a bad dude coming to pass himself off as Jesus Christs by doing seemingly good things. Mention that to them and they look at you like you're nuts. They think Satan is some bad dude who will be going around killing people after they're gone! But they are already gone, gone from the reality of His Word and gone from common sense.
Jeanie

Somerville, AL

#7371 Oct 15, 2013
And we have already noted that the wrath of God is not directed, and will NOT BE POURED OUT on His children. So when the "fire" from the altar, the truth of God, is cast upon the earth, it warms the heart of His "ministers of fire" (Heb. 1:7), His children, but it infuriates and scorches and consumes "stubble". You can witness this yourself on TV whenever the liberal left gods and goddesses are confronted with "facts" and "substance" by those who are "right", they become infuriated and usually resort to name calling. It's a hoot to watch!
So whereas when we see the verses depicting the Trumpets aligned with the vials, they will say "the third part" was "killed" (spiritually that is), while the vials will be all inclusive for they concern only those who worship Satan as Jesus AND do not make it before the return of Christ, i.e. they do not repent and will be placed in the "winepress of His wrath" when He returns and they go through the Millennium. Do not confuse the winepress of His wrath with the vials. The winepress occurs at harvest time, when the sickles are thrust in, at the 7th Trump, when as you will see in the 6th Vial, His enemies are gathered at "Harmagedon". We'll discuss this more when we get to the 6th Vial.
One more important point. You will notice that with the rest of the Trumpets and Vials, as they Sound and Pour respectively, that there is an exact parallel in terminology in both, for they are exactly the same. Only the Vials are a "close up" of His wrath upon those who don't make it, upon those who worship the image of the beast!
Keep it simple. There's nothing complicated here at all!
Here's the 2nd Trump and 2nd Vial.
Sound the Trumpet and Pour the Vial.
To study the Bible is the noblest of all pursuits; to understand it, the highest of all goals.
We pray that with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, you accomplish both.
The "American Wisdom Series"

Location hidden

#7372 Nov 8, 2013
Hey there Jeanie!...It's been a bit since I stopped in here in Gravette...Looks like topix has updated a bit since I was last here...and I see a certain person is still trying to pull up his "sound doctrine"...lol...Sad for some they still want to argue and debate YHVH's Word and live in delusion,..but no surprise to us...as it is written...Hope all is well with you!..and thanks for continuing in YHVH's Word and sharing the studies!
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7373 Dec 2, 2013
The apostle Paul taught us a principle that we must always remember as we study God's Word.

And that is that the history of the events that happened to our people occurred
and are recorded as examples for us, in these end times,
TODAY, to LEARN from and SEE in detail the types set forth.

1 Cor. 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

The reason this needs brought to our attention is that in this 18th chapter of Revelation
we are going to see the judgment of the great city which is "Jerusalem",
but is named "Secret Babylon" because it is Satan's worldwide headquarters of the pagan,
false religious system that deceives the whole world.
In other words, the world will not call Jerusalem "Babylon".

The great city is not going to be renamed!

You must have the seal of God in your forehead, i.e. have an understanding of God's Word, to know that it will not be "Jesus in Jerusalem" when the spurious messiah arrives.

It will be "Satan in Babylon".

Do you have "eyes" to see that this is what we've been studying for 17 chapters?

Let me repeat that one more time!

It will not be "Jesus in Jerusalem" when the false christ arrives. It will be "Satan in Babylon"!

The false messiah comes first but he will "Look Like the Lamb Slain",
"With Two Horns", i.e. wielding both the power of King of kings and Lord of lords,
both the powers of the one world political system
and the worldwide religious system with him as Jesus who performs miracles in the sight of men.
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7374 Dec 2, 2013
Do you remember chapter 13?
Rev. 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth;
and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

The "beast", the "dragon"!

Come on, you know who that is!

We've seen it revealed many times?

In the last chapter, Rev. 17:8, we were even told that the beast is the son of perdition.

What does it take for a person to "see"?

Satan is coming as Jesus Christ and the whole world will believe him!

It is that simple, but the world doesn't see it.

The waters are confused because they have sipped from the filthy,
muddy, golden cup of Babylon.

And if they don't wake up they/you will get to share the whore's name,
which is the same as the beast's mark!

Why?

Because you'll be a little HARLOT!

You'll be worshipping Satan!

You remember the "Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne?

Well, you'll get to wear (not literally, of course) the "Scarlet Number"
by Satan the Beast, which is "666" !

So our people are confused and led astray.

Whose fault is that, other than their own for not studying His Word?

Have you read Jeremiah 50 and 51 yet?

Jeremiah 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds (read preachers) have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

How are the shepherds who lead your church doing?
I'm sure they are nice people.

Now, with all that as background, and if you understand chapter 17,
then you can read and understand chapter 18 all on your own!

It is simply the judgment and fall of that great city.

Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7375 Dec 2, 2013
Hey there Malachi! time is getting short, no time or want for debating or arguing the WORD,we gotta keep sounding that ALARM,!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bella Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turn In And Report Employers Who Hire Illegal A... (Jul '07) Aug 25 Bear 113
Jodie yoder? Aug 21 Jss 4
News Pay raises, store spruce-ups crimp Wal-Mart's p... Aug 18 RollOverSam 1
Help me find thm Aug 8 Meome 2
Arnold Murray's Secret Identity (Aug '10) Aug 7 Tammy 2,212
News '19 Kids and Counting' cancellation cost Discov... Aug 6 guest 1
places not in poa Jul '15 Pedal Pusher 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bella Vista Mortgages