God's word proves the Rapture is a lie

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7145 Jan 28, 2013
Moving forward to the New Testament, you observe the disciples asking Christ to explain the Parable of the Tares; Matthew 13:36 KJV reads:

"Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying,'Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.'"

Jesus responds in Matthew 13:37 KJV:

"He answered and said unto them,'He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man.'"

Jesus tells them that He is responsible for sowing the good seed. Matthew 13:38 KJV says that with the exception of the tares, His seed produces all the children of the world:

"The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one."

Satan's seed brought forth the Tares...the Kenites.

The devil being Satan, Matthew 13:39 KJV teaches you that they began with his seed:

"The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."

Teaching in parables, Christ explains the origin of the bad seed to His disciples. Satan's seed produced Cain, the beginning of the Kenite family tree.

Location hidden

#7146 Jan 28, 2013
The Kenite Priest were Jews by residence only, and they are responsible for the death of Christ. He is speaking to them in John 8:43 KJV:

"Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word."

Throughout this chapter, the priests attempt to convince others that Christ is not the Son of God. He puts them in their place in John 8:44 KJV:

"Ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

In a "straight forward" manner, Jesus tells them who they are. Sternly and directly, He tells them that they are the offspring of Satan; "The lust of your father you will do," says Christ. Reminding them that Cain was the first murderer, you see that their bloodline is spoiled by the one who started it -- Satan!

The Kenites remain hidden from the world by passing themselves off as Jews; you observe Christ driving this point home in Rev. 2:9 KJV:

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Location hidden

#7147 Jan 28, 2013
Judah gets blamed for most everything the Kenites do, and here Christ tells them straight-out: "You do not speak the truth when you claim to be Jews." Christ reinforces this point in Rev. 3:9 KJV:

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

The Kenites are liars and Christ wants you to know that Satan's bloodline is not to be accommodated. When Jesus returns, they will kneel before your feet as they find you kneeling before the feet of Christ.

As certain as Satan's children began in the Garden of Eden, they are amongst you today. As Satan attempts to take the place of Christ, his children remain hidden by passing themselves off as Jews.

You are to leave them alone; knowing whom they are will suffice because the Angels are instructed to take care of them when Christ returns for the harvest.

Cain not being included in Adam's genealogy makes perfect sense because the bible makes it clear that Adam is not his father.

God's Word also makes perfect sense and you may even ask yourself...am I reading scripture with clarity?

Location hidden

#7148 Jan 28, 2013
Cain in Hebrew is Qayin:

Qayin, Hebrew 7014, Strong's

Qayin, kah'-yin; the same as Hebrew 7013 (qayin)(with a play upon the affinity to Hebrew 7069 (qanah)); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe :- Cain, Kenite (-s)
Anderson Guy

United States

#7149 Jan 28, 2013
You are a filthy liar. Cain IS the son of Adam. Eve is the Mother of ALL living, and all are Adams race. What a moron.

Location hidden

#7150 Jan 29, 2013
Anderson Guy wrote:
You are a filthy liar. Cain IS the son of Adam. Eve is the Mother of ALL living, and all are Adams race. What a moron.
....ONCE AGAIN baps you haven't STUDIED and you put yourself in danger of hell fire...moron does come from the Greek word moros meaning fool, foolish ,stupid and wasn't used as the word dull until 1910 when De. Henry H. Goddard (1866-1957) proposed the word to the American Association for the Study of the Feebleminded to describe an adult with a mental capacity ..
Matthew 5:22 But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoever shall say to his brother, Raca(moron ), shall be in danger of the council: but whoever shall say, You fool(moron), shall be in danger of hell fire.

Raca - This is a Syriac word, expressive of great contempt. It comes from a verb signifying to be empty, vain; and hence, as a word of contempt, denotes senseless, stupid,(moron) shallow-brains. Jesus teaches here that to use such words is a violation of the spirit of the sixth commandment, and if indulged, may lead to a more open and dreadful infraction of that law. Children should learn that to use such words is highly offensive to God, for we must give an account for every idle word which we speak in the day of judgment, Matthew 12:36.

but whoever shall say, You fool (moron), shall be in danger of hell fire.

Fool-#3474 Strong's Greek-moros'; prob. from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless,(mor.) blockhead,(appar.) absurd; ;- fool(ish), x ishness).

Our word fool meaning moron comes from the Greek word moros.

In Matthew 5:22 our Lord says: "Whosoever shall say (to his brother), Thou fool (more), shall be in danger of the hell of fire (the Gehenna of fire)." Explanation of this word fool : of the Greek moros--a word which was applied by Jesus Himself to the Pharisees (Matthew 23:17, Matthew 23:19)

...Now baps,,,SHOW me where The Word says Cain is Adams son...There is NO scripture or indication to prove what you say...

...AND baps, NOT all come from one blood....Do a study on the word in Acts...It means DUST...ALL come from the same dust baps,..and if you ignorantly want to continue in your belief that all the races came from Eve, then you must believe in evolution there baps because all the races did not evolve from Eve...The true translation of the word EVE means LIFE...It was through Eves linage that CHRIST who is LIFE would come...

Location hidden

#7151 Jan 29, 2013
....ONCE AGAIN baps you haven't STUDIED and you put yourself in danger of hell fire...moron does come from the Greek word moros meaning fool, foolish ,stupid and wasn't used as the word dull until 1910 when De. Henry H. Goddard (1866-1957) proposed the word to the American Association for the Study of the Feebleminded to describe an adult with a mental capacity ..
Matthew 5:22 But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoever shall say to his brother, Raca(moron ), shall be in danger of the council: but whoever shall say, You fool(moron), shall be in danger of hell fire.

Raca - This is a Syriac word, expressive of great contempt. It comes from a verb signifying to be empty, vain; and hence, as a word of contempt, denotes senseless, stupid,(moron) shallow-brains. Jesus teaches here that to use such words is a violation of the spirit of the sixth commandment, and if indulged, may lead to a more open and dreadful infraction of that law. Children should learn that to use such words is highly offensive to God, for we must give an account for every idle word which we speak in the day of judgment, Matthew 12:36.

Fool-#3474 Strong's Greek-moros'; prob. from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless,(mor.) blockhead,(appar.) absurd; ;- fool(ish), x ishness).

Our word fool meaning moron comes from the Greek word moros.

In Matthew 5:22 our Lord says: "Whosoever shall say (to his brother), Thou fool (more), shall be in danger of the hell of fire (the Gehenna of fire)." Explanation of this word fool : of the Greek moros--a word which was applied by Jesus Himself to the Pharisees (Matthew 23:17, Matthew 23:19)

...Now baps,,,SHOW me where The Word says Cain is Adams son...There is NO scripture or indication to prove what you say...

...AND baps, NOT all come from one blood....Do a study on the word in Acts...It means DUST...ALL come from the same dust baps,..and if you ignorantly want to continue in your belief that all the races came from Eve, then you must believe in evolution there baps because all the races did not evolve from Eve...The true translation of the word EVE means LIFE...It was through Eves linage that CHRIST who is LIFE would come

Location hidden

#7152 Jan 29, 2013
"Of One Blood"—Acts 17:26

by Arnold Kennedy

Acts 17:26 is a verse which some people like to use to support the idea that there is no difference between races.

"And hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation'." KJV

Three immediate points need to be made.
1. In the majority of Bible manuscript texts, the word "blood" is not there. A look at most parallel Bibles, will give some continuation of this.
2. This verse is an excellent demonstration of how people can try to use one part of a verse to prove their point, but at the same time ignore the rest of the verse which flatly contradicts what they are trying to say. The second part of the verse is stating that God made "boundaries" where differing peoples/races were ordained of God to live separated from one another. People cannot have it both ways.
3. The strange and very unusual thing about this verse is that it contains four words in Greek forms that do not appear elsewhere in the New Testament, and this gives rise to doubts about the whole verse. Some say that the verse does not seem to be original because of this.

These words are: Appointed, Habitation, Bounds, Face of the earth.

There are no other words in other verses to compare scripture with scripture, in order to be authoritative. In the Old Testament the differences between "earth" and "face of the earth" are very important ...[e.g. where Cain went out from the face of the earth and became a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth. The "face of the earth" is a limited area of the globe.

One of the problems that arises in a situation like this is that people will not examine what is bring pointed out and they will say something like ... "we have always taught it this way and we are not going to change." Tradition or traditional beliefs and interpretations become entrenched and set rock hard in commentaries. It was such traditions which made the Word of God of none effect [Mark 7:13].

Location hidden

#7153 Jan 29, 2013
From a Paper by J. O. Adams

Firstly, it has been suggested that the whole verse is doubtful and should be omitted. However, I know of no authority that supports this view. The verse is accepted by: Westcott and Hort, Panin, Bullinger, the Englishmen's Greek New testament (Stephens' text and the A.V.), the Revised Version, the Concordant Version, the Douay Version, the Vulgate, the Diaglott, Ferrar Fenton and Moffatt.

However, the word "blood," Greek 'haimatos,' as in the Stephens' text and the King James Version, is omitted by practically all authorities. Bullinger states, "The texts omit "blood," and Scofield agrees with, "Blood" is not in the best manuscripts." Four of the six editions of the Stephens' text (A.V.) omit the word. It is also omitted by the following: Westcott and Hort, Panin, the Concordant Version, the Diaglott, Douay Version, the Vulgate, Revised Version, the Nestle text & the Revised Standard Version, and by Ferrar Fenton. Moffatt has "from a common origin."

Clearly then the consensus of opinion among authorities is that the word "blood" should be omitted as not being in the original manuscript. The following is my translation from the Greek text. I have included a full analysis of each word at the end of this study.

"And He made from one every nation of men, that they should dwell upon the whole surface of the earth, determining assigned periods of time, and fixing the boundaries of their habitation."
It now becomes necessary to introduce an "understood" word to qualify "one" and so indicate what Paul meant when he used this word. Though some do think that "blood" is appropriate, it hardly seems possible that the varied races of men in the nations could have their origin in "one blood."

The word "nations" is important and should not be overlooked. Indeed I consider it to be the key to understanding the verse. Nations should not be confused with races (genos). In the plural nations is used to signify "the nations as distinct from Israel."

I suggest that Paul is using "one" to mean "one man", i.e. one father, or ancestor. Although I frequently disagree with his views, Bullinger supports me in this by stating, "The 'one' here means either Adam, or the dust of which he was formed." (I think we may disregard the last part of his statement).

I have no doubt that Adam was NOT the first "man" on this earth, but that he was the progenitor of the Adamic or "white" race. I think too, that it is from that race that all of the world has developed.(This, of course, includes the nation of Israel). However, he was certainly not the progenitor of all the races on this earth. It would seem that by nature, the pre-Adamic men, being instinctive, and lacking creative or organizing ability, were incapable by themselves of forming nations or civilizations, hence without the influence of the Adamic race, nations as we know them, did not come into existence. It follows that the word "nations" in this verse could only refer to organized groups of men established by Adam's descendants (irrespective of what other races may be included with them).

Adam then was the "one" from (or "out of") whom God made "every" nation of men that should dwell upon the whole of the earth's surface.(Note the Greek preposition ek used here. This denotes "from, out of, of," etc. As in this verse, it is frequently used to denote origin). As the verse must be read in the context of verses 22-24, here is a translation of them from the Greek. It should be compared with the A.V. or the R.V.

Location hidden

#7154 Jan 29, 2013
"Then Paul, standing in the midst of the Areopagus, said,'Men, Athenians, I see that in all things ye are very religious, for passing through and looking at your objects of worship, I even found an altar on which was engraved "to an unknown God." What therefore ye are worshipping without knowing, this I am proclaiming to you. The God who made the word (or "order"—kosmos) and all things in it; the One who is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made by hand. Nor is He served by human hands as being in need of anything, for He gives to all, life and breath and all things.'"

Paul was addressing Greeks, and knew that these people were from the outcast tribes of Israel—his "brethren."

"And He made from one (man?) every nation of men that they should dwell upon the whole surface of the earth, determining assigned periods of time and the fixing of the boundaries of their habitation, for them to seek God, that hopefully (or "perhaps") they should search blindly, and discover Him. Yet indeed He is not far from each one of us."

God was not revealed to all nations. They could only grope (or "search blindly") for Him and perhaps find Him by inquiry or investigation. Now notice Paul's change in the pronoun from the third person to the first person. All nations could only "grope blindly," but to "us" (the Judeans and the Greeks), God was not far away.

"For in Him we are living and moving indeed some of the writers (or "poets") among you have said; because we are indeed His offspring."

Notice the reason why He is "not far from each of us." This is "because we are indeed His offspring."

"Therefore, being God's offspring, we ought not to suppose the Deity to be like gold, or silver or stone, engraved by man's skill and invention. Truly then, God, overlooking the times of ignorance, now declares to the men, that all of them, everywhere, are to repent" (i.e. "undergo a change in frame of mind and feeling").

God is "overlooking the times of ignorance", i.e. the time when the Israel people were divorced from Him. Now the men of Israel must repent. These statements, and those in verse 31, are only applicable to the people of Israel.

"Because He has set a day in which He is going to judge the inhabitants of the earth in righteousness by a man whom He hath ordained; (whereof) he hath given assurance unto all (men), in that he hath raised him from the dead. And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said,'We will hear thee again of this (matter).'"

The Greek word here for 'mocked' is the same as that used in Acts 2:13, and its implication is the same. The scoffers were not of Israel.

"But some men, joining him (or "being on his side"), believed. Among these were both Dionysius, the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them."

Location hidden

#7155 Jan 29, 2013
The following are a few of the passages which appear to support my views on this:

Gen. 2:15. Prior to the formation of Adam, we are informed that: "There was not a man for cultivating the ground." By implication—up to this time, although "mankind" had been created (chapter 1), there was no one capable of cultivating the soil. Pre-Adamic man was a hunter, not an agriculturist.

Gen 3:20. Eve was so named because she was, "the mother of all living." Yet Eve was certainly not the mother of the coloured races of mankind. So too, Adam could be regarded as the father of "all living"—but only of the race that came from him—not of the pre-Adamic races.

Gen. 4:13. When Cain was expelled from the land of Eden, he complained that others might kill him. The Lord God admitted that this was a possibility and set a mark on Cain to protect him. This implies that there were people other than Adam's descendants on earth.

Gen. 4:17. Where did Cain get his wife? Though not conclusive, there is no record that she was a daughter of Adam. It is therefore logical to assume that she was a pre-Adamite. He also built a city. Surely not just for himself and his wife! A large number of men would be required for this. It is possible, but most unlikely that the city was built by Adam's descendants. It is far more probable that Cain "established" a city by organizing and superintending pre-Adamic men to do the work. Scofield's note to verses 16-22 is interesting:

"The first civilization, the one which perished in the judgment of the flood, was Cainite in origin, character and destiny. Every element of material civilization is mentioned in verses 16-22, city and pastoral life, and the development of arts and manufacture."

It is also interesting that Cain named his son Enoch, which means "teacher" or "initiator." The city was named after his son.

Gen. 10:20. "These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations; and from these the nations in the earth were divided after the flood." The descendants of Noah were divided to form the nations of the earth. These, of course, were all of the Adamic race.

Gen. 9:19. "These are the three sons of Noah and from them the whole earth was overspread."

Deut. 32:8. "When the Most High gave to nations (goyim) their possessions (or "inheritance"), when He separated the sons of Adam. He set the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the children of Israel."

Notice that "peoples" is plural. It is to Adam's sons (descendants) that God sets national boundaries. This agrees with the view that the primitive races did not, indeed were unable to, establish organized communities (or "nations"). This likewise agrees with my remarks on Gen. 2:5 and 4:16.
Jeanie

Somerville, AL

#7156 Jan 29, 2013
Anderson Guy wrote:
She's not a liar let alone a filthy liar , if she is then the word is a lie too,and i know thats not true. Baps you're just gonna have to face it, you are blinded to the word, and you'll never understand unless God opens your eyes, but it seems He isn't going to do that , for your own protection. So you just go on believing what you do til that day comes and God removes those scales from your eyes, then you wil see,,, tell me something, how can you ever hope to win souls for Christ if you talk to everyone like you do to us on here???? It ain't ever gonna happen.

Location hidden

#7157 Jan 31, 2013
...You're right Jeanie! YHVH's Word never lies...For baps to say that all come from Eve is a lie from satan which leads him to believe that evolution lie...You either believe as YHVH's Word states that YHVH made ALL the races of peoples,...or you ignorantly fall for satans deception that the races of peoples evolved from Eve...Got to dig deep to find those changes those evil scribes that crept in made...like that one blood they added in which was never in the original manuscripts...YHVH made all our vessels/flesh bodies from the dust,..but we sure are not of one blood.. We do know too well the deception ol baps is under, and just as you stated,..for his own protection til that DAY when YHVH takes those scales away from his eyes...I'd hate to be him though when he faces the Father and has to explain all his hateful name calling...and like you said, his ways will never lead any souls to Christ...Gotta have His LOVE and the LIGHT of that LOVE to direct one to Him...I pray for all the souls that were searching that baps has turned away from the LOVE of Christ if he's talked to them as he has us...Answering to YHVH for every word we speak is going to be an embarrassing time for many like baps...May he find YHVH's true LOVE before that DAY!

Location hidden

#7158 Feb 1, 2013
Rapture: A Perilous Teaching

The rapture doctrine is just another aspect of the modern, false idea of gain without pain. Something for nothing. No effort or overcoming is necessary. Such an idea is completely foreign to Scripture. In the Book of Acts we read,“Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of Elohim,” Acts 14:22.
The rapture doctrine is not only unscriptural, but it will also prove to be sinister. Instead of spiritually preparing people for what is coming, which is the whole reason we are given Bible prophecy in the first place, people are being led to believe the lie that they will be delivered out of it all.
Revealed prophecy is not given so that we can become lax and lackadaisical. Prophecy is intended to draw us closer to Yahweh:“…those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law,” Deuteronomy 29:29. Notice as well what Romans 16:25-26 tells us:“...according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting Elohim, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith.”
How will millions react when they find themselves facing the biggest challenge of their lives and they are completely unprepared? Yahshua tells us how: He says that at that time men’s hearts will be “failing them for fear”!(Luke 21:26).
May we not be deceived into false confidence by a teaching that does not exist in the Scriptures.
We need to heed Yahshua’s admonishment about the last days,“And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man,” Luke 21:34-36
It is time to find the promised protection and salvation that come from knowing and following the truth, and escape the destruction that results from the misguided doctrines of man.
Yahweh's Restoration Ministry
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7159 Feb 1, 2013
Antichrist Must Come First and Sit in the Temple Claiming to be God, Causing a Great Falling Away from the Christian Faith
The Amazing Parallels of End Time Scriptures (Excerpt)
By John Aggson Sr., Liberty To The Captives
AntiChrist will come before Christ returns and he will sit in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem claiming to be God. Why is it that people can never see the blindness and sin in their OWN GENERATION? Why can we look back to the past and see the sins of others in the Bible down through time, but do not even suspect that today, we are doing the same thing the Pharisees of old did? Why can we not see the “blindness” and “callousness” in our own hearts?
Many folks have gotten fed up over “arguing:” over this subject, and say that “they refuse to even discuss it anymore!” I have seen brethren almost come to blows and scream and yell at each other over this topic! The devil gets really angry when it is brought up, because it is exposing one of his GREATEST DECEITS THAT HE IS FOISTING UPON GOD’S UNSUSPECTING CHURCH IN THE END TIME! It is certainly wrong to get ANGRY over anything and get mad at each other, but it is not wrong to discuss such a serious and important matter as this!? Satan just loves that feint! That “cop out!” He knows that then every one will be afraid to bring the subject up after that for fear of starting a “hullabullo,” and will just not talk about it. Then folks go on teaching their perverted and distorted view to the flock of God’s Church! He is so clever! First of all, it is NOT a light thing, and will have very dramatic negative effects on God’s Church when things do not transpire as folks have been taught they will!
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7160 Feb 1, 2013
Most folks teaching this “pre-trib” view are doing it in ignorance; just “parroting” what they have been taught since they got saved, without having ever taken the time to study it all out carefully, and prayerfully. The Lord is very merciful, and understanding, and patient. He is trying to get folks to “see the light” on this, but it is very difficult.“As the branch bends, so grows the tree!?” And once a person is grounded deeply in this false belief system, it seems to be very hard to convince them otherwise, or to even get them to LOOK AT THE FACTS surrounding all this, and read Scriptures like the ones in this study.
Most will “stubbornly” cling to this false view, until it becomes apparent that it is wrong, and then they will say,“Oh WHY, didn’t we see this plain and simple truth laid out in the Scriptures?”“WHY couldn’t we see what Jesus warned SO CLEARLY of concerning all this?” Suddenly the “blinders” will be “ripped off” and they will clearly see; but too late to alter the effects of what it will cause on “the Body!” Those who are “strong” in the Lord will survive, but sadly, it will not go so good for those who “follow afar off; who will begin to question their FAITH, and the LORD, and to become very confused!” Many may just “give up!?”
This is something that should be brought out into the open and discussed above almost all else, after Salvation and other basics of the Faith! People say that it is just “causing division.” The TRUTH always causes division among those who resent hearing it! Jesus’s Words caused division. Paul’s words caused division, and Paul ARGUED with the Pharisees and “contended” and “disputed” with them for 3 years in the Book of Acts, before getting fed up with them and telling them he’d had it with them and was now going to the Gentiles! So it is not wrong to “contend” for the Truth!
Many Christians will support the antiChrist when he comes, thinking that he couldn’t possibly be the antiChrist or they would have been raptured out already!? He’s not coming with “horns and hoofs” and a “pitchfork!?” He will appear as “AN ANGEL OF LIGHT!” He will appear to be a very righteous and Godly man, a great man of peace, who will be championing the cause of Israel in the world courts, demanding that they be given the right to rebuild their temple,(which he plans to sit in and rule from) and that they should be given the right to re-start their animal sacrifices once again.

Location hidden

#7161 Feb 5, 2013
...Good study Jeanie!..Speaking of Pharisees,..saw ol baps,..aka Anderson yesterday in that other topix..spreading his usual hateful negativity...Funny how he can spout off his nothing one liners...and never have anything good to say or share...Sad he remains such a miserable person..and even sadder he claims the name of Christ with that much rotten fruit...Just goes to show,...we've got to keep prayin' for our enemies even more these days...
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7162 Feb 5, 2013
The Second Coming of the Lamb of God is an interesting topic indeed so lets get straight into it.

Did you know that many churches in the world universally believe and promote that the manner of the Second Coming will be by a secret rapture?

They believe that Jesus will come secretly to take the righteous into heaven, but the wicked and those left behind on earth will be given a second chance within a period of seven years to repent and be saved.

According to this view, the coming of Jesus will be in two separate events. First, He will come secretly to take the church to heaven, and then, seven years later, He will come again in an open demonstration of power and glory. In between those two events, the Antichrist is supposed to come into power and the great tribulation period take place.

But the truth is that the Bible nowhere speaks of these two separate comings of the Lamb of God.

So what does the Bible say about Secret Rapture?
Jesus Christ warned there will be great delusions and deceptions in the end times and to be wary when you hear people say Jesus has returned secretly. Christ warns us that:

"if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is the Christ, or, Here; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you beforehand. If therefore they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the wilderness; go not forth: Behold, he is in the inner chambers; believe it not". Matthew 24:23-26(ASV)

The Bible warns us that Satan will try to impersonate the Lamb of God and counterfeit His Second Coming. Satan's deceptions will be so convincing, that even the elect of God will be deceived.
So where is the idea of a secret rapture coming from?
As with all of Satan's deceptions, the Second Coming by a secret rapture theory, is based on two main Bible verses which are taken out of context. The first one is that the Lamb of God will come as "a thief in the night." The secret rapture theory assumes that the Second Coming will be secretive, to steal away the righteous and carry them quietly to heaven.

The Second Coming of the Lamb of God is described as "a thief" several times throughout the New Testament.

Let's look at these passages and see if it describes a secret rapture.
"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10(ASV)

Does that sound like a secret rapture to you?
In describing His Second Coming as a "thief", the Lamb of God did not intend to show that His Coming would be quiet, but that it would be sudden and unexpected, the wicked are surprise. He said, "... if the master of the house had known in what hour the thief was coming, he would have watched, and not have left his house to be broken through. Be ye also ready: for in an hour that ye think not the Son of man cometh". Luke 12:39,40 (ASV).
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7163 Feb 5, 2013
Paul also told the Christians in Thessalonica, "But ye,brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief." 1 Thessalonians 5:4 (ASV). God does not want His followers surprised. He wants us to be watchful and ready.
The second misinterpreted text used to support a "secret" Second Coming is in Luke 17:34-36 (Web): "I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left."
Secret rapture proponents say this passage proves the saints will suddenly disappear from the earth when the Lamb of God returns. But let's take an honest look at the evidence and see what these verses teach. In Luke 17:34-36, Jesus is saying there will be just two groups of people living on the earth, the lost and the saved.
Two men in one bed
A bed implies sleep, and Jesus used sleep as a symbol of death. We know this because He said to the disciples, "Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep." "Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead." John 11:11, 14 (Web). At the Second Coming (the last day), there will be two kinds of people sleeping in the grave, the lost and the saved. Two women grinding together. In Bible prophecy, a woman is a symbol of a church (Jeremiah 6:2). Grinding grain (or seeds) represents working with the Word of God.
Two kinds of Churches
At the Second Coming, there will be two kinds of churches, the false and the true. Both will be outwardly doing the same, but only one redeemed. Two men in the field. The field represents the world (Matthew 13:38). At the Second Coming of the Lamb, there will be two kinds of missionaries laboring out in the field, the false and the true. This is why He said,
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:22, 23 (Web)
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7164 Feb 5, 2013
Why is the devil pushing the secret rapture theory vigorously?
The devil knows about the Second Coming and that his time is short (Revelation 12:12). He has been sharpening his skills of deception for 6,000 years, and his last all out effort will be his masterpiece. One day soon, Satan is going to try to impersonate the Lamb of God Himself. And Jesus warns that he will do such a convincing job that, if it were possible, even the elect deceived.
"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect will be deceived." Mark 13:22 (Web).
Satan is not an ugly creature running around in a red leotard with a couple of horns sticking out of his head. He is a beautiful and powerful angel. And the Bible makes it clear that he is able to transform himself in many different forms.
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:13, 14. We must not underestimate how convincing and overpowering Satan's final deception will be. I'm sure he will even quote Scripture, as he did while tempting Christ in the wilderness (Matthew 4:1-6
The devil also has the ability to create bogus miracles. He is in the business of deception. And we know that he is saving his greatest deception of all for the last days. We need to know about the manner of the Second Coming of the Lamb of God, or we will be deceived. The Bible is clear that when the Lamb of God comes back, His feet never touch the ground. It says the righteous will meet Him in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17).
Jesus warns us,
"Therefore if they say to you,'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it..." Matthew 24:26, 27, NKJV.
Satan cannot reproduce the real Second Coming. But if he can seduce Christians into believing the secret rapture theory, he won't have to. He can simply show up around the world in various places, perform great miracles, appear on TV, and deceive the entire world.
The Satan has always wanted to be god. His last gesture against heaven will be to impersonate the Lamb of God and receive the worship of all those who have been deceived into believing that there will be a SECRET RAPTURE. Beloveds of GOD, do not be deceived.
Second Coming of the Lamb of God will not be a secret

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bella Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Arnold Murray ill? (Oct '13) 18 hr 65Drummer 106
Josh Duggard (May '15) Feb 4 Guest 10
Bored? Lonely? Feb 2 Shane Diesel 2
News Ex-Arvest exec gets prison stint Feb 1 Sendtext Error 1
Michelle M Smith (Nov '13) Feb 1 Silo 2
News January Capital Murder Trial Dates Pushed Back ... Jan 29 meg130 1
Dissolution of POA questions (May '13) Jan 20 anyone 2 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bella Vista Mortgages