God's word proves the Rapture is a lie
Jeanie

Harvest, AL

#7080 Dec 14, 2012
Malachi wrote:
Prayers for the children, staff and familys at the Sandy Hook Elementry school in Newton , Conneticut. May YHVH wrap His loving arms around them and bring them comfort in the midst of this evil craziness of this world...
Mercy yes Malachi! May the Good Lord help them all. Old evil is sure rampant all over this ol world in these last days, old satan knows his time is short and he's working overtime bigtime.

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7081 Dec 15, 2012
...Jeanie,..Ol satan sure is working overtime,..and he creeps in through people like babs in the darkness of night stalking around leaving his negative message...like he did last night to bill over in that other topix...His calling bill a moron is one true sign that he's NOT of YHVH's love...This ol world has enough of that negative message he's spreading...What the world needs most is YHVH's love!

Location hidden

#7082 Dec 16, 2012
...Just wanted to share some thoughts on how to study the Bible since our usual slanderer is trying to say we use newer versions,...which I agree are watered down and altered,...but are not used in our studies...

First things first, you need the proper tools: a King James Bible, not an NIV. The other tool
you'll need, is a concordance, which is nothing more than a Hebrew and Greek dictionary.
Now the only one that is accurate is Dr. James Strong “Strong’s concordance of the King
James Bible.” Therefore, that’s why I strongly recommend the King James Bible. I have a
FAQ on “Why the King James Bible” or you can learn Hebrew and read the original
manuscripts for themselves. There are original manuscripts out there called the Masoretic
Text which is the original words and footnotes of the Bible, I recommend the Greens
Interlinear. The other helpful tool is a regular dictionary some are better than others. I have a
college study Webster’s Dictionary, for example, look up the word Easter, my Webster’s
College Dictionary says,“the word Easter, although the name of a Christian festival, had its
origins in pagan times, Eastre or Eostre, the old English spelling of Easter was originally the
name of a Germanic goddess who was worshipped at a festival at the spring equinox. Her
name is closely related to Latin aurora and Greek reros, both of which mean dawn.” The
other handy tool is an encyclopedia, most are good, I use Wikipedia online. Most of what
you'll read fits right in line with Gods word. Use simple literature 101 (subject, object and
article), common sense, analogies, euphemisms, idioms, examples, types, symbolism and
Hebraisms etc., to understand Gods Word.
2 Timothy 2:15 STUDY to show thyself approved unto YHVH....
Anderson Guy

Carl Junction, MO

#7083 Dec 16, 2012
And who cares what a moron recommends?

Location hidden

#7084 Dec 16, 2012
Anderson Guy wrote:
And who cares what a moron recommends?
Matthew 5:22 But I say to you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whoever shall say to his brother, Raca(moron ), shall be in danger of the council: but whoever shall say, You fool(moron), shall be in danger of hell fire.

Raca - This is a Syriac word, expressive of great contempt. It comes from a verb signifying to be empty, vain; and hence, as a word of contempt, denotes senseless, stupid,(moron) shallow-brains. Jesus teaches here that to use such words is a violation of the spirit of the sixth commandment, and if indulged, may lead to a more open and dreadful infraction of that law. Children should learn that to use such words is highly offensive to God, for we must give an account for every idle word which we speak in the day of judgment, Matthew 12:36.

but whoever shall say, You fool (moron), shall be in danger of hell fire.

Fool-#3474 Strong's Greek-moros'; prob. from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless,(mor.) blockhead,(appar.) absurd; ;- fool(ish), x ishness).

Our word fool meaning moron comes from the Greek word moros.

but whoever shall say, You fool (moron), shall be in danger of hell fire.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#7085 Dec 16, 2012
Now Baps, you aren't being very nice, by the way i thought you wanted to discuss scriptures awhile back,well we gve you plenty and then you just pulled a dissappearance act on us without any response and then you finally show back up doing your samo samo Baps act. Now do you want to discuss the bible like a big boy without all the one liners and name calling or not??
Anderson Guy

Carl Junction, MO

#7086 Dec 16, 2012
Now there's two morons. There's not even half a brain between you. It's a complete waste of time to debate the bible, because you're both too stupid to understand it. You are both like your father the devil.
Jeanie

Courtland, AL

#7087 Dec 16, 2012
Now is that any way to treat your ol buddies baps?? shame on you! hey we aint the ones that said " sinners wil BURN in lake of fire all eternity" now are we? and you shamefully have the nerve to call us STUPID??after we gave you all those scriptures to prove they don't??????? a complete waste of time you say? well let's see whatcha got big boy, you show us scripture that disproves it, and lets just see where all those brains are parked.you won't though cause you know you can't, thats why you got outta dodge the last time.

Location hidden

#7088 Dec 17, 2012
Jeanie wrote:
Now is that any way to treat your ol buddies baps?? shame on you! hey we aint the ones that said " sinners wil BURN in lake of fire all eternity" now are we? and you shamefully have the nerve to call us STUPID??after we gave you all those scriptures to prove they don't??????? a complete waste of time you say? well let's see whatcha got big boy, you show us scripture that disproves it, and lets just see where all those brains are parked.you won't though cause you know you can't, thats why you got outta dodge the last time.
...The boy's got nothing...ESPECIALLY none of YHVH's love...His continued name calling is going against the teachings of Yahshua and his pride is blinding him from seeing ...We continue to share because we know that LOVE never fails...Until that boy comes to know the real love of YHVH, he'll never have anything...YHVH's love is light, and whatever that boy thinks he has, it has sure been snuffed out by that "bushell basket" he covers it with...He's got nothing...Not even crumbs,...(“but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.”)...He's just "special"...lol...He 's nothing more than likened to certain Judaizers who were telling the Christians of his day that they had to be circumcised if they wanted to be saved that Paul spoke of..He lives by the law of men like the Pharisees and follows the doctrines of men, NOT by the law of YHVH's love.
Anderson Guy

Carl Junction, MO

#7089 Dec 17, 2012
Blah blah blah, keep on whining. The dwarfs are for the dwarfs! WE won't be taken in!
Anderson Guy

United States

#7090 Dec 17, 2012
Actually, the word "moron" comes from a word meaning "dull". And believe you me, both of you are extremely dull. So you see, you morons, it doesn't mean "fool" at all.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#7091 Dec 17, 2012
We are dull??? not so bapsy! according to the bible we are pretty SHARP, so SHARP ol slu-foot won't be pulling the wool over our eyes when he arrives, and those that aren't SHARP will be TAKEN IN.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#7092 Dec 17, 2012
Anderson Guy wrote:
Now there's two morons. There's not even half a brain between you. It's a complete waste of time to debate the bible, because you're both too stupid to understand it. You are both like your father the devil.
Well, I guess this the best you could come up with since you finally realized you could not debunk the scripture we gave you, once more proving sinners in the lake of fire are not going to burn for all eternity.

Location hidden

#7093 Dec 17, 2012
Anderson Guy wrote:
Actually, the word "moron" comes from a word meaning "dull". And believe you me, both of you are extremely dull. So you see, you morons, it doesn't mean "fool" at all.
...ACTUALLY baps, the word moron does come from the Greek word moros meaning fool, foolish ,stupid and wasn't used as the word dull until 1910 when De. Henry H. Goddard (1866-1957) proposed the word to the American Association for the Study of the Feebleminded to describe an adult with a mental capacity ...SOOOO baps, weasel out of it all you want,..but Gods Word still is the same and Yahshua's Word trumps yours...You're NOT to call one a moron or a fool...

Location hidden

#7094 Dec 17, 2012
Jeanie wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess this the best you could come up with since you finally realized you could not debunk the scripture we gave you, once more proving sinners in the lake of fire are not going to burn for all eternity.
...lol,..All knowing baps...lol..He's gotta argue about such things just to try to divert our attention away from the subject at hand...Really showing his intellect there ..lol...don't ya think?...lol..
Jeanie

Madison, AL

#7095 Dec 17, 2012
As usual as always Malachi, he always did try to change the subject when he knew he was backed up against a wall with no rebuttle.Baps has just gotta learn to swallow that ol pride and admit YHVH's word proves it beyond a shadow of doubt.

Location hidden

#7096 Dec 19, 2012
Jeanie wrote:
As usual as always Malachi, he always did try to change the subject when he knew he was backed up against a wall with no rebuttle.Baps has just gotta learn to swallow that ol pride and admit YHVH's word proves it beyond a shadow of doubt.
...Yup,..He's good at that...lol..Doing the old boot scoot no rebuttle boogie...lol...Just like his ol "friend" did;..and I say friend very lightly...lol..and just like he did with his old "Sound doctrine" topix...lol..And you're right, YHVH's Word proves that prideful one wrong everytime!

Location hidden

#7097 Dec 23, 2012
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Location hidden

#7098 Jan 3, 2013
...Hoping for all to come to YHVH's truths this New Year 2013...

...Just a quick Scripture review showing there will be no "Left Behind" rapture as depicted in this LIE of a story..The TRUE Christ returns only once more...Don't let yourself be decieved!

...Rapture is not in the Word of God. Check out Margaret Mcdonald in your encyclopedia.
Ezekiel 13:17-23, in verse 17 look up the word "daughters" in your Strong's Concordance.
1Thessalonians 4:13-18, look up the word "asleep" in verse 13 also "prevent" in verse 15. Verse 16
refers to the "trump of God" there are seven trumpets, Jesus Christ returns on the seventh trump or
trumpet. In verse 17 the word "clouds" is a colloquial expression, Paul used colloquial Greek, check
out Hebrews 12:1.
Look up the word "air" in verse 17.
Revelation 6:12-13
Revelation 9:13-14
Revelation 16:12-14
Revelation 12:7-17
Notice in all these scriptures Jesus hasn't returned yet, because Christ comes to the Earth on the
Seventh Seal, Seventh Trumpet, and Seventh Vial.
Satan himself appears to the Earth in the image of Christ on the Sixth Seal, Sixth Trumpet, and Sixth
Vial, hence 666. Revelation 13:11, also 2Thessalonians 2:1-17, notice verse 3, who is the Son of
Perdition? There's only one, Ezekiel 28:11-19, its another one of Satan's names.
Jeanie

Huntsville, AL

#7099 Jan 9, 2013
1st Thessalonians 4:17:
Lets jump all the way in and start off here with the 'granddaddy' of them all, the Rapturist's 'big-gun' so to speak. And I must honestly admit that at face value, taking this verse alone and removing it from the context of the forth chapter of 1st Thessalonians, it would appear as though this is the 'smoking gun' of the Rapture theory. But then that is the inherent problem with all of those who throw 'one-liners' and 'random verses' at people from the pulpit; They can mould a nice neat little package of out-of-context and unrelated Scriptures into anything they wish to. Below is the Rapturist's Crowning Glory, their 'Hope Diamond,' and their 'Holy Grail':

1Thes 4:17
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.(KJV)

Sounds good, doesn't it? I will even admit that the above verse, sitting here on the page all naked and alone sure sounds like a Rapture to me. But I don't have the luxury of looking through the wrong end of a telescope. I, as all serious Bible students are exhorted to do as the Berean's did: "...and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so." {Acts 17:11}, and, "...comparing spiritual things with spiritual." {1 Cor 2:13}.

Below, we shall do what the Rapture teachers cannot possibly be doing, we will look at this verse in the context that the Holy Spirit put it in. We will back-up and pick it up a couple of verses before this one and to set the subject and the object of the verse clearly in our minds, so as to be assured that we are interpreting it in the proper context.

1Thes 4:13-18
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant#1, brethren, concerning them which are asleep#2, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope#3.

Explanation of above:#1 I would not have you to be ignorant:= Apostle Paul is telling us that he wishes to inform us of something so that we are not without understanding in the matter.#2 concerning them which are asleep:= Paul is now telling us what it is that he wishes to understand; He wants us to know what happens to those who 'sleep'(die).#3 that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope:= Paul is saying that the reason that he wants to inform us of what happens when people die is so that we do not feel sad like those who have no hope of a resurrection into everlasting life (the heathen, who believe not upon Christ, having no hope of a resurrection into eternal life). Paul does not want us Christians to be like the heathen unbelievers. The subject of these verses is: "Where are the dead?" Nothing more, nothing less.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again#1, even so them also which sleep in Jesus#2 will God bring with him#3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bella Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian hingle died anybody know how Sun good guy 1
Bentonville School District Zoning Scam Exposed Jul 21 Screw the Poor 1
Pea Ridge Police dept- Good to go, honest, or n... Jul 19 Cat03 2
complain about Great Day Skate Place Jul 18 Pad 1
Is Arnold Murray ill? (Oct '13) Jul 16 Diana l Gaylord 107
Arnold Murray's Secret Identity (Aug '10) Jul 13 Paula crawford 2,229
Post Your walmart complaints here (Jun '09) Jul 2 Walmart Sucks 68

Bella Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance