First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Billy Bob

United States

#64 May 29, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How about when you go to the gun range you are nice and respectful of the rules - as opposed to acting like a complete jackass and cursing and throwing a fit like a baby the way Billy Bob acted. Maybe you will be respected if you give respect, maybe you will be appreciated as a customer if you follow the safety rules and guidelines... PLEASE Billy Bob, open up your own gun range, then decide how you will treat the people that acted the way YOU DID!
Oh, and go ahead and keep presenting the story as if you did nothing wrong and didn't instigate the incident, WOW!
Now your just making things up. Yes im calling you a lair. I had 2 guest with me that day one who had been there before and one that it was his first and he said his last time there. At no time was "cursing" involved. And no one "throwing a fit like a baby". The harassment that we encountered was unjustified. But that's ok we have found a place to go that is a lot more fun and at ease on privet land. You can keep your gun range and the Nazi's that run it. Land of the free and the brave does not exist within the Bella Vista POA.
Jack

Bentonville, AR

#65 May 29, 2013
Wow!

There is an ole restaurant saying that if you make a good burger, they will come...

As other Bella Vista POA members have done in the past and continue to do till this very day, Billy Bob uses his own free will and discretion, closes his wallet tightly shut, and will no longer patronize or fund the gun range at Bella Vista POA Club Nazi.
Gosh

Bentonville, AR

#66 May 30, 2013
Why should Bella Vista residents pay $25 million a year for a gun range and a couple of swimming pools that are obviously paid off?

There are thousands of places near Bella Vista to safely shoot a gun and most people would probably prefer to swim somewhere where there is no need to compete with geriatric water aerobics.

Talk about a sham!
Really

Joplin, MO

#67 Jun 3, 2013
Jack wrote:
Wow!
There is an ole restaurant saying that if you make a good burger, they will come...
As other Bella Vista POA members have done in the past and continue to do till this very day, Billy Bob uses his own free will and discretion, closes his wallet tightly shut, and will no longer patronize or fund the gun range at Bella Vista POA Club Nazi.
GOOD - no one wants whiners like that at the BV gun range anyway!! Now go ahead and move and things would be perfect!
Really

Joplin, MO

#68 Jun 3, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Now your just making things up. Yes im calling you a lair. I had 2 guest with me that day one who had been there before and one that it was his first and he said his last time there. At no time was "cursing" involved. And no one "throwing a fit like a baby". The harassment that we encountered was unjustified. But that's ok we have found a place to go that is a lot more fun and at ease on privet land. You can keep your gun range and the Nazi's that run it. Land of the free and the brave does not exist within the Bella Vista POA.
Very happy you have found another place, I will keep my gun range, follow the rules and be as happy as a little clam. If you really feel you aren't "free" please feel "free" to move elsewhere! I certainly wouldn't mind it, make more room for those of us that appreciate all that we have here in BV and love all of the amenities!
Billy Bob

United States

#69 Jun 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Very happy you have found another place, I will keep my gun range, follow the rules and be as happy as a little clam. If you really feel you aren't "free" please feel "free" to move elsewhere! I certainly wouldn't mind it, make more room for those of us that appreciate all that we have here in BV and love all of the amenities!
"my gun range"?... that say's it all right there.
Billy Bob

United States

#70 Jun 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD - no one wants whiners like that at the BV gun range anyway!! Now go ahead and move and things would be perfect!
That's right ... The POA only wants people that stand up straight and say "yes Sir" "No Sir".....People that will not question or argue.
Jack

Bentonville, AR

#71 Jun 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, we not moving, we're all staying put in the capacity of city residents who are refusing to use POA Club Nazi amenities. Eventually the POA Club Nazi will go BROKE, you know, the $62 million dollar shortfall projected over the next 10 years--- AND no future assessment increases!

It is no secret within Northwest Arkansas that the Bella Vista POA Club Nazi Sux. Those who reside outside Northwest AR are becoming more keenly aware each day that the Bella Vista POA Club Nazi Sux!

Go For Broke Bella Vista POA Club Nazi !!!
Stan the Man

Bentonville, AR

#72 Jun 3, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, we not moving, we're all staying put in the capacity of city residents who are refusing to use POA Club Nazi amenities. Eventually the POA Club Nazi will go BROKE, you know, the $62 million dollar shortfall projected over the next 10 years--- AND no future assessment increases!
It is no secret within Northwest Arkansas that the Bella Vista POA Club Nazi Sux. Those who reside outside Northwest AR are becoming more keenly aware each day that the Bella Vista POA Club Nazi Sux!
Go For Broke Bella Vista POA Club Nazi !!!
----------
By Reporter Lynn Atkins, The Weekly Vista Newspaper

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

News Title: "Teal: Board to take time developing plan"

"General Manager Tommy Bailey answered a question about the percentage of owners who donít use amenities. About 80 percent of owners donít use amenities, including non-resident owners, he said. His figures are partially based on the sale of member IDís."
----------

Hmmm, head POA bean counter says 80 percent of owners DON'T USE Bella Vista POA amenities.... WOW !

Now Billy Bob is not even using Bella Vista POA amenities. Add one more unsatisfied member, and then another unsatisfied member, and more and more unsatisfied members not using the Bella Vista POA amenities. Keep up your attitude Bella Vista POA and the POA will go way past 80 percent of members not using POA amenities until the POA goes away for good!
Billy Bob

United States

#73 Jun 24, 2013
Well I went out shooting this past weekend. I could hear the pop,pop,pop coming from the gun range. And could not help but think how many "wardens" were watching and scrutinizing one shooter.
J L Glock

Bella Vista, AR

#74 Feb 11, 2014
In order to use the BV Gun Range --
I must be a Member of the BVPOA
-Pay $8 to us Pistol and then pay another $8 to use rifle ??
-How many shooting hours does the $8 Fee cover ??
Bella Vista POA Gestapo

Bella Vista, AR

#75 Sep 1, 2014
Harrassed POA Member wrote:
The Weekly Vista, PUBLIC VIEWPOINT:
"Good Life In Village? Not So"
Posted: March 14, 2013 at 1:43 a.m.
"On March 2, my mother and I were walking her dogs on top of the Lake Windsor dam. It was a cold day, and we were the only ones there when a lake ranger truck appeared and slowly drove past us head on. I went to the car to put one of the dogs in, while my mother continued to walk around the loop with the other dog. I saw the truck once again pass my mother head on slowly and then pull up next to me. The lake ranger asked if I had a POA membership card. I explained that I lived in the area. The ranger again stated that if I didnít have a POA card, I must leave. As a guest of a card-carrying POA member, I am not required to produce a card and am not issued one."
"I couldnít believe the lake ranger was serious. This man wanted me to leave without my mother, who he had clearly seen earlier with me and was now only 30 yards away. Why hadnít he asked us for our card the first time he passed us or when he passed my mother a second time. I felt I was being targeted and profiled because I was a younger individual and was wearing a leather biker jacket. I became irritated and stated I didnít appreciate being harassed and asked the lake ranger for his name to report. He picked up his radio and called for police assistance to get me off the property. By the time the police arrived, my mother arrived as well and produced her POA membership card. With the lake ranger satisfied, we started to leave, but as we were backing out the ranger and the police returned to our car window. The ranger again asked to see my motherís membership card and proceeded to write something down on a green sheet on his clipboard, the contents of which have not been furnished to us. The ranger never thanked my mother nor apologized for wasting our time nor that of the police."
"Tanyard Creek is publicly accessible and is right next door to Lake Windsor."
"Members of the public regularly frequent the Lake Windsor area via the three paths that lead up to it. With the POA having budget problems you would think maybe these lake rangers, who harass members and target guests would be the first to go."
"I have fond memories of Bella Vista, mostly those with my late grandfather and me fishing at the trout farm and playing golf, but Bella Vista isnít what it used to be. Just remember this could happen to you or your family members while youíre embracing the good life in Bella Vista."
Opinion, Pages 5 on 03/14/2013
Just more Bella Vista POA Club Nazi gestapo tactics.

Please vote "AGAINST" the latest September 2014 Bella Vista POA assessment increase !!!!!!

It's not right for the POA Lake Ranger to tell your visiting family (son daughter in law and grandkids) that they can't swim off of your boat dock because you (the member) isn't currently around with them and they don't have a guest card or a lake use permit. That's the ridiculous nature of our POA and another reason to vote AGAINST assessment increase and send a message to the POA that we demand it treat its members fairly. Way to go POA, it's stories like this that we homeowners/members are fed up with. This is America, not some communist country. And you wonder why some members accuse you, The POA, of using Gestapo tactics, take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror.
Inca

Bella Vista, AR

#76 Sep 1, 2014
Bella Vista POA Gestapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more Bella Vista POA Club Nazi gestapo tactics.
Please vote "AGAINST" the latest September 2014 Bella Vista POA assessment increase !!!!!!
It's not right for the POA Lake Ranger to tell your visiting family (son daughter in law and grandkids) that they can't swim off of your boat dock because you (the member) isn't currently around with them and they don't have a guest card or a lake use permit. That's the ridiculous nature of our POA and another reason to vote AGAINST assessment increase and send a message to the POA that we demand it treat its members fairly. Way to go POA, it's stories like this that we homeowners/members are fed up with. This is America, not some communist country. And you wonder why some members accuse you, The POA, of using Gestapo tactics, take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror.
You can Count on my NO Vote:

Last summer my wife & I were taking a nice walk and stop on a bridge overlooking Sugar Creek and were rudely told by a golf employee that just happen to pass us by that we couldn't be there and to get off of his golf course. We weren't doing anything wrong and wasn't impeding any golfers. In fact, we could only see golfers in the far distance and we were just taking a minute of two to just enjoy the view. Did not like nor appreciate the way this individual treated us. That moment started to change the way forever how I view the POA and it's unruliness to it's members.

Go Away Bella Vista POA !
George

Bella Vista, AR

#77 Sep 5, 2014
Enough already Tommy! I've heard enough about member abuses and I've even been abused myself.

Your iron fist management style must stop!

Please send the POA board and the general manager your firm message that we've had enough of this abuse by voting against the assessment increase.
village idiot

Bella Vista, AR

#78 Oct 19, 2014
Pumpkin Patch wrote:
So John, if you get rid of the POA employees, who is going to take care of your precious golf courses?
The city doesn't want them and besides they can't afford taking over the little city library. How much are you willing to have your taxes go up in order for the city to care for all the amenities some people think are vital to their life & existence?
Do you want the Hiway 71 golf courses sold to a developer so we can have strips malls fronting the Hiway (I say yes to that one).
Instead of harping and bitching about all you and others perceive wrong, tell us your solutions, not just the typical thing of "there are a lot of things that can be done.
Sheesh, you people are amazing.
all golf courses are capable of being self supportive, if managed right.. If it can't support it's self it should not exist. stonebridge,lostsprings,valley view,and most courses accross the nation do
DarkWolve

United States

#79 Oct 31, 2017
Im sorry but why do you have to pay to live somewhere? I pay $24 a month just to live in my house and receive water to bathe in and wash my clothes and dishes. How much does POA charge the birds, squirrels, and deer? I'm Native American and I don't understand this BS. So I get it charge money for amenities, they do that in Grove and all around Grand Lake in Oklahoma. But to force someone to pay for something that they my not use and turn their water off if they do not abide this is reminding me of history repeating itself. But if I pay $24 per month for the amenities then why do I have to pay $8 to go to the range I am already paying $24 a month for? Why do I have to pay to go swimming in an overcrowded pool? You want to get rid of POA, here is how it will work. File a class action lawsuit, this will be where everyone that wants to get rid of the POA needs to band together and join into the class action suit and once there is enough support the POA will crumble. You sometimes have to fight the system by using its own rules. This is just my 2 cents, maybe if you guys would turn the government back to the first peoples of this country and we lived by the old rule everyone would be a lot happier because we wouldn't nickel and dime you to death. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bella Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cox Comunications sucks the big one Jan 18 windy flow 3
Arnold Murray's Secret Identity (Aug '10) Jan 15 Julie Ann Pepper 2,239
dana stidham (Oct '09) Jan 11 Mariah313 165
Is Arnold Murray ill? (Oct '13) Jan 11 Altmeanings 129
More bad treatment of employees by Wall-Mart in... Jan 3 CBL How to Stay 1
Where to meet women in the area Dec 31 Only in Arkansas 1
Bella Vista ACC Oct '17 kroger1959 1

Bella Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance