United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

I like to know why some people are treated like shit...and others are aloud to do drugs..drink..and have sex with the boss and get away with it..they say its OK because Walmart makes so much money they can do anything they what..I think home office HR needs to open there eyes ..and see what realty does on..behide moms back..then maybe Walmart can be a good place to work..
joseph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Whats h.r. Phone number
John doe

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

no one cares wrote:
I like to know why some people are treated like shit...and others are aloud to do drugs..drink..and have sex with the boss and get away with it..they say its OK because Walmart makes so much money they can do anything they what..I think home office HR needs to open there eyes ..and see what realty does on..behide moms back..then maybe Walmart can be a good place to work..
.. Wal mart seems to care only about making a profit, they do not care about there employees who help put stacks of cash in their pockets. I personally am a wal mart employee, and at the store I work at, it's the same thing. Bosses getting associates pregnant, as well as assistants getting pregnant by associates. But no one seems to care. Not only that when your hired for a specific dept, they expect you to do more than what's required and go above and Beyond your job description. were under staffed as well as under paid. Why is it ok for them to threat us this way? They should take better care of their employees, they don't have a valid reason not to.
Joe doe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Contact Walmart ethics @ walmartethics.cim or 800-963-8442

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bella Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 29,501
Pipeline companies (Mar '13) 15 hr walkerwilliam91 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Aug 20 I like Birds 9,827
Question about Bentonville schools Aug 19 Texas Mom 1
Wal-Mart's strategy to jump start growth in China Aug 18 On the Radar 4
Bella Vista POA. (Jan '09) Aug 17 Bille25 229
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 16 Curmudgeon 3,836

Search the Bella Vista Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bella Vista Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••