Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148210 Jul 2, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT changing one's identity.....it's making a decision not to identify the way you believe they should......besides, straights are pervs to.....how many of them do you think we really have? More than you'll admit to!!!
I'm legally married.....and therefore my marriage is NOT defined as between a man and a woman.......in fact, Section 3 of DOMA will most likely be gone by early next year......then my marriage will have the same recognition as any other legal marriage.
Where has the heterosexual population EVER been placed at 98%? or did that number come outta your azz?
So, heterosexuals would NEVER lie, right? Just filthy Gays and Lesbians, right? You really are funny......lol!!
"It's NOT changing one's identity.....it's making a decision not to identify the way you believe they should."
-LOL It isn't? I think most ex-gays would disagree with you.

"besides, straights are pervs to.....how many of them do you think we really have? "
-It depends. Some straights are promiscuous, some aren't.

"I'm legally married"
-...by the state LOL!

".and therefore my marriage is NOT defined as between a man and a woman"
-Sorry, you & your "partner" don't qualify as a "marriage". I call it a civil union. Problem?

"in fact, Section 3 of DOMA will most likely be gone by early next year"
-I doubt it. Almost every country in the world define marriage as between a man & a woman. What makes you think the USA is going to do any different?

".then my marriage will have the same recognition as any other legal marriage."
-then it's safe to assume the same will happen to the freaks who want to marry their pets, children, polygamy, & dead people. I remember when Canada legalized gay "marriage", activists pushed for polygamy "marriages" aferwards.

"Where has the heterosexual population EVER been placed at 98%? or did that number come outta your azz?"
-LOL If you actually read the link I provided, you'd probably would know that. FAIL.

"So, heterosexuals would NEVER lie, right? Just filthy Gays and Lesbians, right? You really are funny......lol!!"
-Since when did I mention heterosexuals never lie? But I do believe there are some filthy perverts out there claiming to be "straight" when they really aren't. You gays do have a history of being pathological liars.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148211 Jul 2, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Reason wrote:
<quoted text>Does Homosexual Ideologies Strengthen American Values?
In order to begin to discuss American values, and the negative effects that homosexual ideologues have had upon the family, one by sheer logic must consider the American family and what constitutes a family as well as family values! There can be no question that the family has been the cornerstone of all civilized civilizations, not the individual and certainly not the homosexual! Even heterosexual marriages with all their problems at times, still provide the best soil for keeping America strong and provides the most wholesome environment to raise future Americans! The sheer fact that homosexuals lack any and all ability to produce offspring just speaks volumes, in regards to the counterfeit ideologies promoted by the homosexual agenda concerning the parenting of children! The welfare of the children must always be considered first, not political correctness or the emotional feelings of individuals that, have chosen a lifestyle that, by its very nature has denied them the fruit of Gods blessing upon an unnatural union!
The glory of children are their fathers!
KJV
Well put! Who needs a bible to prove homosexuality is wrong anyways. The way the human reproductive organs are designed is enough proof for me.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#148213 Jul 2, 2012
Hey Jackasson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You've been very consistent with all you comments consisting of one of three types:
1. Utterly idiotic and ignorant statements.
2. Lame and off-target insults.
3. "STFU".
You are the queen of "consistency".
lol another typical gay response. You queer folk need to face the facts ... you are second class, that is why your demands to be noticed by the Feds is taking so long, figure it out

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#148214 Jul 2, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's NOT changing one's identity.....it's making a decision not to identify the way you believe they should."
"besides, straights are pervs to.....how many of them do you think we really have? "
-It depends. Some straights are promiscuous, some aren't.
"I'm legally married"
-...by the state LOL!
".and therefore my marriage is NOT defined as between a man and a woman"
-Sorry, you & your "partner" don't qualify as a "marriage". I call it a civil union. Problem?
"in fact, Section 3 of DOMA will most likely be gone by early next year"
-I doubt it. Almost every country in the world define marriage as between a man & a woman. What makes you think the USA is going to do any different?
".then my marriage will have the same recognition as any other legal marriage."
-then it's safe to assume the same will happen to the freaks who want to marry their pets, children, polygamy, & dead people. I remember when Canada legalized gay "marriage", activists pushed for polygamy "marriages" aferwards.
"Where has the heterosexual population EVER been placed at 98%? or did that number come outta your azz?"
-LOL If you actually read the link I provided, you'd probably would know that. FAIL.
"So, heterosexuals would NEVER lie, right? Just filthy Gays and Lesbians, right? You really are funny......lol!!"
-Since when did I mention heterosexuals never lie? But I do believe there are some filthy perverts out there claiming to be "straight" when they really aren't. You gays do have a history of being pathological liars.
Haven't you heard......there are no ex-gays......just folks who were bisexual probably in the first place seeing as being Gay or Lesbian is as innate as being straight is.

I think you'd better go check your research on the "every country defines marriage as between a man and a woman" because that's wrong information you'd be putting out. I mean Spain is a Country, right? It allows Gays and Lesbians the right to marry and has since 2005. I believe the Netherlands is a country as well, right?

As for what you may think about my marriage......it's not a Civil Union or a Domestic Partnership......we have a state issued Marriage License and Certificate.

The rest of your post isn't worth a reply.
Romney Jokes

Sierra Madre, CA

#148215 Jul 2, 2012
Q: what does the second coming look like?

A: It ain't in the form of a MItt, either.
Hey Jackasson

Los Angeles, CA

#148216 Jul 2, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
lol another typical gay response. You queer folk need to face the facts ... you are second class, that is why your demands to be noticed by the Feds is taking so long, figure it out
Well that was straight out of number one with a nod to number two in the Bruno playbook.

BTW: If SCOTUS takes up the Prop 8 appeal this fall, we will recieve there affirmation of Judge Walker's findings in less than a year! Got that? In a year from now you can finally marry your buddy Gayry.
Romney Jokes

Sierra Madre, CA

#148217 Jul 2, 2012
Q: Will Mitt Romoney drop his (gropie) old friends from team and hires some real professionals?

A: Doubtful
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148218 Jul 2, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard......there are no ex-gays......just folks who were bisexual probably in the first place seeing as being Gay or Lesbian is as innate as being straight is.
I think you'd better go check your research on the "every country defines marriage as between a man and a woman" because that's wrong information you'd be putting out. I mean Spain is a Country, right? It allows Gays and Lesbians the right to marry and has since 2005. I believe the Netherlands is a country as well, right?
As for what you may think about my marriage......it's not a Civil Union or a Domestic Partnership......we have a state issued Marriage License and Certificate.
The rest of your post isn't worth a reply.
Oh great, more fail...

"Haven't you heard......there are no ex-gays......just folks who were bisexual probably in the first place seeing as being Gay or Lesbian is as innate as being straight is."
-Many LUGs (Lesbian Until Graduation) & BUGs (Bisexual Until Graduation) would disagree with you. FAIL.

"I think you'd better go check your research on the "every country defines marriage as between a man and a woman" because that's wrong information you'd be putting out. I mean Spain is a Country, right? It allows Gays and Lesbians the right to marry and has since 2005. I believe the Netherlands is a country as well, right?"
-COOL STORY BRO. Personally I don't what government says is & isn't marriage. It takes a man & a woman to make a family, not man/man, not woman/woman, nor man/animal. You all are still freaks to me!

"As for what you may think about my marriage......it's not a Civil Union or a Domestic Partnership......we have a state issued Marriage License and Certificate."
-Yeah I also you change your name & gender on your birth cerficate. The government doesn't care as long as you give it $$$. You can't make a baby with your partner, just like a man can't make a child with his dog, so your idea of marriage is still a fluke.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148219 Jul 2, 2012
RegurgitatedCumBubble wrote:
Why do homosexuals have such a preoccupation with misusing the word bigot?
because they're stupid
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#148220 Jul 2, 2012
TolkMax wrote:
If people don't want their votes to be overturned, perhaps they should seriously think about what they vote on.
We have a constitution for a reason, and even the 'majority' of American's don't get to violate it, just because they hold bigoted or discriminatory views.
If they want to violate the constitution, they'll have to get an amendment passed, to turn it into a bigoted and discriminatory document.
Give me a break.

Marriage is for a man and a woman. Not two of either gender.

You want to bend over and have your butt penetrated, be my guest , but donít call it marriage.
Anonymous

Cerritos, CA

#148221 Jul 2, 2012
Good

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#148222 Jul 2, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
Yeah I also you change your name & gender on your birth cerficate. The government doesn't care as long as you give it $$$. You can't make a baby with your partner, just like a man can't make a child with his dog, so your idea of marriage is still a fluke.
Nope, was born a girl, now a grown woman.....the same with my wife and we are both past childbearing years.....and haven't you heard.....procreation is not a requirement to getting married.
Winston Smith

Lancaster, PA

#148223 Jul 2, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you will find most, if not all, ex-gays are still gay.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

United States

#148224 Jul 2, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2012/06/l...
"We are waiting for computer forensic evidence to be analyzed in order to make a proper charging decision," said Stephanie Ong Stillman, spokeswoman for the DA. "Because these types of cases are complex, we need more time to thoroughly evaluate the evidence."
Hey fella, I guess it's not the open and shut case you need everyone to believe it is.
Get our of here you jabbering Perez Hilton wannabee.

You're not kidding anybody.

When they wrote The Little Black Book they based it on your lifestyle. You're so queer you can tell the flavor of a Lollypop just by sitting on it.

Whatever you're for I'm against even if it doesn't have anything to do with same sex marriage.

You're all anyone need to know why homosexuality is a mental disorder -- boys will grow up to be like you.

No, you're not normal -- no more than a baby born with four legs and a tail is normal.

And you're not kidding nobody. What you really, really, really want is to put on a dress and fuck me heels then get in the schools so you can and children it's alright to grow up and be cool like you.

Next you'll be teaching them it's alright to be HIV-Positive -- and to prove it you'll infect some of them.

No! Out of the gene pool!

Where's Dr. Mengela when you need him?
Romney Jokes

Sierra Madre, CA

#148227 Jul 2, 2012
Q: Mitt how many of he LDSer's are you blood related too?

A: All of them, ther my cousins.
ELH

Portland, OR

#148228 Jul 2, 2012
MoreStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time they are discovered to be gay then ship the freaks off to a country club in the South Pacific on a desert island. That will take care of the problem. LOL that's Right
This would probably work GREAT after all once homosexual are prevent from breeding no more will ever be born.

PS: You have OFFICIALLY been promoted from thread jester to king( Queen?) of TOPIX dumbazzes.
Romney Jokes

Sierra Madre, CA

#148229 Jul 2, 2012
Q: How many votes can Mitt Romney count on from te LDS?

A: Depends who tells them how tovote.
ELH

Portland, OR

#148230 Jul 2, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<
Your beloved Uncle Josef was hiding out in your parents basement until 1979 when KARMA finally caught up to him.

As for the rest of your long winded babbling, do you seriously think that I give a crap what a self hating closet queen shut-in posts on this 90% redneck web site?

PS: You're STILL nuts.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#148231 Jul 2, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put! Who needs a bible to prove homosexuality is wrong anyways. The way the human reproductive organs are designed is enough proof for me.
That's nice.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#148232 Jul 2, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Get our of here you jabbering Perez Hilton wannabee.
You're not kidding anybody.
When they wrote The Little Black Book they based it on your lifestyle. You're so queer you can tell the flavor of a Lollypop just by sitting on it.
Whatever you're for I'm against even if it doesn't have anything to do with same sex marriage.
You're all anyone need to know why homosexuality is a mental disorder -- boys will grow up to be like you.
No, you're not normal -- no more than a baby born with four legs and a tail is normal.
And you're not kidding nobody. What you really, really, really want is to put on a dress and fuck me heels then get in the schools so you can and children it's alright to grow up and be cool like you.
Next you'll be teaching them it's alright to be HIV-Positive -- and to prove it you'll infect some of them.
No! Out of the gene pool!
Some supposedly heterosexual wrote a pamphlet on how to fuck a chicken. No kidding.

Now if I waste my time to find that and others who stick their doinks into everything from animals to China made rubber dolls who exclaim they're straight what doe that say to you?

I know what it says to me. You sad use of some supposed little black book brought forsward by some nutter does not represent gays anymore than some goof screwing a Foster Farms egg laying bird represents heterosexuals.

You're lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Gardens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 3 hr Mr Lucky 37
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr ReallyNow 5,018
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 4 hr lil insane 1,730
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 5 hr Lanalei Uman 110
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 27,573
Sunset Blvd. Closed After Sinkhole Forms Near P... 5 hr hsktommox 1
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 7 hr Simplesyllogism 248

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 29 at 11:12PM PDT

Bell Gardens News Video

Bell Gardens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Bell Gardens Jobs

Bell Gardens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bell Gardens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bell Gardens

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]