Coroner Names Boy, 15, Killed In Bell...

Coroner Names Boy, 15, Killed In Bell Gardens Shooting

There are 20 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Coroner Names Boy, 15, Killed In Bell Gardens Shooting. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Authorities on Wednesday identified a 15-year-old boy who was fatally shot in an apparent gang-related attack at Veterans Park in Bell Gardens .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

bryan

Trenton, NJ

#1 Sep 25, 2008
That sucks. Rest in peace
NaNii

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2008
MaKe WerE gAnA miSs You eVeN ThOgh I DiDnT REaLlY KNOw u bUT Ur Mu homgIrLs bRo So u weRe LIkE sOmEtHInG 4 Me tO...R.I.P wErE GaNa MISs u aNd u HaVE gONE 2 a bEtEr PlAcE..mUaHH We LoVe U aNd tAkE caRe
Well-

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 25, 2008
NaNii wrote:
MaKe WerE gAnA miSs You eVeN ThOgh I DiDnT REaLlY KNOw u bUT Ur Mu homgIrLs bRo So u weRe LIkE sOmEtHInG 4 Me tO...R.I.P wErE GaNa MISs u aNd u HaVE gONE 2 a bEtEr PlAcE..mUaHH We LoVe U aNd tAkE caRe
ScArY.
bobby

Midway City, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2008
RIP MIKEY!!
well always remember you!!
MELISSA ALVARADO

Whittier, CA

#5 Sep 25, 2008
Mikey! Im gonna miss you man! I cant believe your gone.. its been 2 days now n i still cant believe your gone.. I hate lookin at your picture n knowin im never gonna hear your voice again, or see you smilin n laughin at every little thing.. i just hope that your in a better place now n im hoping that one day ill see you in heaven.. just know im NEVER gonna forget you, that youll always be in my heart, and that i love you soo much!!

like you use to tell me before..ill LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!
LOVE YOU,
MISSY
HANNO EBANKS

Whittier, CA

#6 Sep 25, 2008
mikey! aye homie we didnt really kick it all the time but when we did it was coo...i wish that it would have happened this way i wish we would have kicked it more... well ur probably in a better place but aye homie rest in peace because life and death is like a going to bed so good night and ill see u in the morning
R.I.P mikey
ull always be in our hearts
ashley

Long Beach, CA

#7 Sep 26, 2008
just to let you know mickey was not 15 he was 17 years old
Mary

Long Beach, CA

#8 Sep 26, 2008
Mikey was a good kid. This should of never happened. He wasn't a gangbanger. He liked to ride skateboards. He always had a smile on his face. I still remember the last time I saw him, it was about a month ago and I couldn't believe it was him I said Mikey is that you and he said yes and smiled. I didn't know it was him because he had gotten taller since I last seen him. If you knew Mikey then you know what I mean. I pray that his family get through this hard and painful time. Mikey you will be missed, but I guess the good LORD needed you more then we all did. Your not alone you have your grandma with you. P.S. Mikey was loved by everyone. And again he was not in a gang
David

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2008
Adios, homes.
Jonathan

Diamond Bar, CA

#10 Sep 28, 2008
He was 17 he was a good kid caught in a misunderstanding
once a resident

Azusa, CA

#11 Sep 29, 2008
Gang member or not. 15 or 17.. Does not matter. Another life taken at the hands of senseless cowards. No respect for human life or the life of those who choose not to take their paths.
Unfortunately, we live in the midst of the "real war"!! Among each other..

My sympathies go out to the family...
Big j

Norco, CA

#12 Oct 13, 2008
that suck what happens to that kid. I youst to live in B.G BAUT I WAS GOIN THE SAME WAY NOW I LIVE IN BAKERSFIELD CA ANN I THANK GOD FOR TAKING ME OUT OF THAT MESS GRT OUT WILD YOU HAVE ACHANCE
David

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2008
Big j wrote:
that suck what happens to that kid. I youst to live in B.G BAUT I WAS GOIN THE SAME WAY NOW I LIVE IN BAKERSFIELD CA ANN I THANK GOD FOR TAKING ME OUT OF THAT MESS GRT OUT WILD YOU HAVE ACHANCE
While you are up there in Bakersfield, take advantage of the free education that's offered to you, homes.
Mikeys Cousin

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 14, 2008
He was no gang member so how can it be gang-related??? That's stupid!
starlight

United States

#15 Oct 17, 2008
wrong time@the wrong place what can you say, going to bg is like going to iraq. kids trying to fit in our doing crimes...only A COWARD takes out a lil boy...try picking on someone your own size...
abc

Apo, AE

#16 Jan 22, 2009
HE was a TAGGEr. AND YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO TAG WHERE there is a HOOD. JUST ANOTHER KID THINKING HES HARD
So Sad

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Jan 24, 2009
Rest in Peace young man
BGL

Portland, OR

#18 Feb 16, 2009
Puro Bell Gardens 13 surenos finest
Bell Gardens

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 19, 2011
I lived in BG for the past 28 years. In fact there were 2 more killings juat last night. There are to many Illegally alien who donít give a shit about our city kicking up dirt and getting away with it. Not proud of it but when we put in work back than in the mid 70Ēs we were fighting against those same Alien who now have there F up kids running around killing people for no reason.
HATER

Costa Mesa, CA

#21 Feb 18, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are up there in Bakersfield, take advantage of the free education that's offered to you, homes.
NO MAMES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Gardens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crimes 10 min Bryan Gudino 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 min Chosen Traveler 29,849
Sanctuary City? 1 hr BuildBuildBuild 4
News $75,000 Reward Approved For Information Leading... 3 hr Kurtz 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 hr Davis 5,620
News Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 23 hr Chino cents 566
Oilfield Condo Plan NOT a Done Deal Tue Hard Facts 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bell Gardens Mortgages