damn you people

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2013
What is up with all the cheating? Is everyone so full of themselves and so selfish that they can't just put an end to their relationship? Instead they go out of their way to break the heart of the one they are supposed to be with and supposed to be loving? What the hell is the world coming to when you can't put your trust in anyone anymore? If this is how it is now then just count me out, guess I'll just masterbate and be happy!!!
yuck

Ava, MO

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Yup, they're that selfish. You'd be better off to masturbate. At least you won't catch anything even ajax won't wash off.
peterpan man

Fontana, KS

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Yep, agree. Selfish indeed. Man, did this crap happen to you too?
damn you people

Bailey, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2013
peterpan man wrote:
Yep, agree. Selfish indeed. Man, did this crap happen to you too?
Lol who says I'm a man?
hello

Jackson, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2013
nothing wrong with rosie and her five sisters as for damn you people welcome to bell city everyone here was a hoe at one time or another if they arent now they just went dorment
damn you people

Dexter, MO

#6 Jan 23, 2013
hello wrote:
nothing wrong with rosie and her five sisters as for damn you people welcome to bell city everyone here was a hoe at one time or another if they arent now they just went dorment
Just a shame. I figured they would have grown up by now. I guess it's just what they have learned huh. If it was what they seen growing up then....well when things get tough just screw someone else right...why not, its what everyone else is doing or have done. Seems pretty primitive to me is all :(
Live with it but don't have to like it.
It's my goal to set a better example for those that follow.
And I will do so by being faithful, if i can't be true to the one I love then I will hurt them by leaving but not by cheating.....
Cheating leaves a scar that will always be seen, and hurt so deep it will never truly heal.
hello

Jackson, MO

#7 Jan 24, 2013
dam you people that was very touching leave bell city as soon as you can this is a dog eat dog town good luck
Heyu

Ballwin, MO

#8 Jan 26, 2013
damn you people wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a shame. I figured they would have grown up by now. I guess it's just what they have learned huh. If it was what they seen growing up then....well when things get tough just screw someone else right...why not, its what everyone else is doing or have done. Seems pretty primitive to me is all :(
Live with it but don't have to like it.
It's my goal to set a better example for those that follow.
And I will do so by being faithful, if i can't be true to the one I love then I will hurt them by leaving but not by cheating.....
Cheating leaves a scar that will always be seen, and hurt so deep it will never truly heal.
you interested in seeing somebody faithful?
fat boy

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Feb 3, 2013
There's a lot of hoes from bellcity one lived at d apartments there
Scott

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2013
Boy from what I have found out what she did where she works at now in the parking lot is nothing compared to what she did when she worked at Tysons now that's enough to bring the dead back to life. How any human that's married could stoop that low is above my thinking . Amazing !
Truth

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
Boy from what I have found out what she did where she works at now in the parking lot is nothing compared to what she did when she worked at Tysons now that's enough to bring the dead back to life. How any human that's married could stoop that low is above my thinking . Amazing !
That would be great if people could only live their lives so the preachers didn't have to lie like hell at their FUNERALS !
wow

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2013
The cop cook...his wife might need to pay a little closer attention to what his ass is doing.
bell city girl

Farmington, MO

#13 Dec 21, 2013
anybody seen bbs shlong dam he makes me quiver
spy

Dexter, MO

#14 Mar 13, 2014
B.C. Girl has cheated more than most in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White jacked up tricked out truck 10 min Sexy mama 2
Sara Bailey messing with husbands 32 min Big boy 2
Advance Learning Center 1 hr guest 17
Amen Center 1 hr guest 4
Hottest Guy IN Town (Nov '08) 4 hr The judge 201
shooting 5 hr Pete 7
Dollar General Fri Eagle 5
Bell City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bell City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bell City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bell City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:54PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015