Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jim

Branson, MO

#55990 Jun 18, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
Upon doing a Google search just now for a 'quote' about 'response', I came acrpss this gem:
"Proud To Be A Filthy Liberal Scum"
<p>
"A fat, smug bastard friend of mine (that’s his chosen nickname, The FSB) pointed out to me some time ago that pretty much ALL conservative politics are selfish at their core. Take any conservative position on a social or economic issue and boil away all the rhetoric and what you are left with is “I got mine, screw you.”
I thought about that for a while. I suppose its simplicity struck me as being a little too easy, a little too sound bitey. So I sat down and made a list:
No gay marriage – Homosexuality makes me uncomfortable (due to misguided religious influence, poor upbringing or both) so gay people should be punished because of my beliefs. Stoopid homos…
No welfare, food stamps or Medicaid – I’m not poor enough to qualify for these programs so my tax dollars shouldn’t pay for it. Stoopid poor people and by poor I really mean black…
No health care reform – Why should I help pay for other people who are sick when I’m not? Stoopid sick people…
No environmental protection – Environmental laws makes things more expensive for me and that’s bad. I also don’t understand the concept of long term impact; I want cheap gas and gadgets now! Stoopid…ah, you get the idea…
Don’t raise my taxes – EVER. The government can find its own money to pay for stuff.
Medicare – Young conservatives: Why should I help pay for old people and the disabled? Older conservatives: Keep your government hands off my Medicare!
Social Security – Young conservatives: Sacrifices need to be made, people should take care of themselves, not depend on handouts from people like me. Older conservatives: Sacrifices need to be made BUT DON’T YOU TOUCH MY SOCIAL SECURITY!
No abortion – The government should tell women what to do with their bodies because Idon’t like abortion.
No prayer in school?– GOVERNMENT OVERREACH!! I like Republican Jesus™ so everyone should have to listen to my prayers. No Muslim prayers, though. That’s indoctrination.
This list goes on for some time. The more I thought about it, the more obvious it became. A conservative society is a borderline sociopathic society.
Dictionary.com defines a sociopath as: a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
http://proudtobeafilthyliberalscum.com/2012/0...
So is this going to be the latest left wingers attack strategy to call conservatives selfish? Hell ya I am selfish! I want to keep what I earned. I earned it, you didn't. Why should I work and have my money go to paying for things you left wingers are too goddamn lazy to go out and earn for yourself? If I had to chose between 'screw you I got mine' and "gimme more I want what you got gimme more free handouts' I will chose screw you any day. Left wingers have no pride in themselves. As an adult I have earned every dollar that has passed through my hands. The thought of taking handouts or government welfare or anything of the such makes me vomit in my own mouth. Progressivism, liberlaism, whatever you wanna call it has become nothing more then a poltical way of standing by the freeway entrance with a sign begging for money.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#55991 Jun 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, I, personally, know a lot of people that are voting Republican this time. Soooooooooo put that in your pipe and smoke it!...
A lot of people voted Republican in 2008: McCain got 59,934,814 (45.7%) to Obama's 69,456,897 (52.9%). When that was turned into electoral college votes, Obama got 365 to McCain's 173. It was a landslide: 2 to 1 for President Obama.

See if that pipe will draw.

“Humor is the best medicine!!”

Since: Oct 09

Show-Me-State

#55992 Jun 18, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, NO! I am sure that someone who wastes as much time on Topix as you do,.
Pot meet kettle.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55993 Jun 18, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not plagiarized ANYTHING lady.
********WATCH_IT!********with_ that_word/name/salute********o f_"LADY"!!!
Watch your 'cute' widdle fatlip with THAT salutation of "Lady"... THAT moniker is definitenly a sore point with me, you sorry ESs-O-B(een/washed up hag)...
You're forgetting whut I can reveal about 'you', jerk!

#55994 Jun 18, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this going to be the latest left wingers attack strategy to call conservatives selfish? Hell ya I am selfish! I want to keep what I earned. I earned it, you didn't. Why should I work and have my money go to paying for things you left wingers are too goddamn lazy to go out and earn for yourself? If I had to chose between 'screw you I got mine' and "gimme more I want what you got gimme more free handouts' I will chose screw you any day. Left wingers have no pride in themselves. As an adult I have earned every dollar that has passed through my hands. The thought of taking handouts or government welfare or anything of the such makes me vomit in my own mouth. Progressivism, liberlaism, whatever you wanna call it has become nothing more then a poltical way of standing by the freeway entrance with a sign begging for money.
Yes, Jim! You stand by the freeway entrance with a sign begging for a ride, but you refuse to pay your fair share in actually constructing the freeway.

Show-Me-State

#55995 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>********WATCH_IT!***** ***with_that_word/name/salute* *******of_"LADY"!!!
Watch your 'cute' widdle fatlip with THAT salutation of "Lady"... THAT moniker is definitenly a sore point with me, you sorry ESs-O-B(een/washed up hag)...
You're forgetting whut I can reveal about 'you', jerk!
I haven't forgotten anything lady. Regardless of what you may think You have no earthly idea who I am lady. You should watch your accusations lady. Got my point lady?
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#55996 Jun 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't believe this! Oh, I guess you can since you described yourself as a sociopath? Lies, lies and more lies, Ruth. Ruth what are you thinking? Don't you know this is a bunch of crap?
CHEERS!
Don't you know Norton you are a pile of [email protected]?
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#55997 Jun 18, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no worse than the Liberals using the race card.
SPCa you must be talking about "Willie Horton"?
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#55998 Jun 18, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. Dan is usually getting a beating on here. Most of the time he is too stupid to realize it.
I see Slug(PC) is here. I figure Slime wont be far behind. Or is it the other way around?
Well if the authorities have finally gotten to him he will be getting all the benefits of big government for the next 25 years. Maybe he and SPC can pass notes back in forth through the bars.
They've both been busy tea-bag'n each other...

Nice a@@ kicking post by the way...Lekker!!!!

GAME POINT!!!!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#55999 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>
********Ya_think_they********h ave_that_bumper_sticker_that_J esus********might_display???
I am wondering if they might have the bumper sticker that Jesus might display if he came back to earth and saw this mess we're in...?
His bumper sticker might say/state/ask the question of:
"What would *I* do...?"
Great Post Ruth....

You know I often wonder what kind of concealed weapon Jesus will carry...

When Jesus returns and then kicks Nortons lying a@@ into that lake of fire?

#56000 Jun 18, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot meet kettle.
Pot is retired. Presumably, kettle works 60 hours per week and takes care of a family. How am I doing so far?_8-)

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#56001 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Pot is retired. Presumably, kettle works 60 hours per week and takes care of a family. How am I doing so far?_8-)
********Hi********"YDD "********

Hi "YDD"..., Take a listen to,(the ENTIRE song, I ad libbed at the end), and then tell me if I go to dat game which side should I be sitting with...? I was born in MO, spent most of my life around Chicago,(46 years), so I have a hard time deciding if I will be sitting in the "Cub seats" or the "Cardinal seats" when/if I finally get around to attending/going to, a Major League Baseball Game... kinda shows how I 'feel about' sports, huh? LOL 8-)

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...

Show-Me-State

#56002 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Pretty darn good. Except my youngest is nearly 40 so thank goodness none of the kids are at home.

I was raised in a democrat/union family and voted democrat until Mondale chose Ferraro as his running mate at the insistance of the NOW. I then registered as an independent and vote for the lesser of two evils since I really don'e like what either party is doing.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#56003 Jun 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, I, personally, know a lot of people that are voting Republican this time. Soooooooooo put that in your pipe and smoke it!
CHEERS!
FYI, Norton, whatever you're smoking in that pipe...STOP IT!!!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#56004 Jun 18, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty darn good. Except my youngest is nearly 40 so thank goodness none of the kids are at home.
It really helps when your house has wheels on it dosen't it? You can just roll it away, move, and not tell the kids...HUH?

#56005 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>********Hi******** "YDD"********
Hi "YDD"..., Take a listen to,(the ENTIRE song, I ad libbed at the end), and then tell me if I go to dat game which side should I be sitting with...? I was born in MO, spent most of my life around Chicago,(46 years), so I have a hard time deciding if I will be sitting in the "Cub seats" or the "Cardinal seats" when/if I finally get around to attending/going to, a Major League Baseball Game... kinda shows how I 'feel about' sports, huh? LOL 8-)
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...
Good job of ad-libbing, "Ruth"! I think that I would sit in the Cardinals' seats, but whatever floats your boat now. There will always be a soft spot in my heart for the Cards, though! Drinking that good old Griesedieck Beer! Just looked it up, and that beer has been re-introduced since 2002!
2 black 2 proud 2 strong

United States

#56006 Jun 18, 2012
Get another Republican you think your poor ass cannot afford to fill your car up now the Republicans are for the rich people dnt blame Obama it was screwed upon him taking office he's not God give him a break my God

#56007 Jun 18, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised in a democrat/union family and voted democrat until Mondale chose Ferraro as his running mate at the insistance of the NOW. I then registered as an independent and vote for the lesser of two evils since I really don'e like what either party is doing.
Well, you better get back with the Democrats, since you vote for "the lesser of the two evils"!
Jim

Branson, MO

#56008 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, Jim! You stand by the freeway entrance with a sign begging for a ride, but you refuse to pay your fair share in actually constructing the freeway.
That is about the stupidest response I have ever seen on here from anyone. After reading several of your other responses I see stupid responses are all you are capable of. You think you are some sort of comedian when in fact you are nothing but a jackass.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#56009 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Again Dawg, you are confused.50% of Americans pay no income taxes at all.The top 10% of income earners pay 70% of the TOTAL taxes. 50 million Americans are on entitlement programs. 30% of U.S. prisons are filled with illegal immigrants. 48 million Americans don't have health insurance. Many of those do not Want to carry it due to the cost. Millions more don't carry vehicle insurance. Many of those choose not to carry it, due to cost. Every year tens of thousands of students choose to quit school, putting themselves in an economic dilemma before they turn 18. Thousands of young women get pregnant even though birth control is available, putting themselves in a 6 times more likely position of lifetime poverty. Blame all you want. Personal responsibility, life choices, and spending your money on necessities or drugs,alcohol,and gambling and an attitude of "somebody owes me" lead by our President is the problem YOU and your Libs just don't want to face....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minors drinking drudging and causing problems 9 hr The unknown 1
lazy women (May '16) Sun BIGDAV 9
Who is cheating on who? (Jan '16) Sun mizgest 4
stop signs Jan 19 didnotdoit 15
Meth Jan 19 posh 6
Britni Massey Jan 18 ReachOut 6
tell all Jan 18 willie black face 1

Bell City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance