Posted in the Bell City Forum

Why

Azle, TX

#1 Apr 12, 2012
???
Guest345

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Because his Crazy EX is allowed to file yet another false claim against him! This is not the first time she has done this, and had Shawn picked up! Stoddard County should know this by now, but Hefner is out to get his name in the news again; when he knows darn well these charges are ridiculous!
Oliver should be run out of office, for having Shawn brought in again as well, this is like the 4th time already!! This is Harassment, and the charges are all False, and it will be brought out again! His EX wants complete control over his kids, and he fights her on it! If you have money, or your daddy has money you can file false charges all you want and not be held accountable!! Stoddard County sucks and is corrupt!
ODB

Goshen, IN

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Sounds like your close to him
Guest345

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2012
I'm not, but I have known his family my entire life, and have heard about the situation. Stop trying to make nothing into something! I know for a fact that his EX has done this before, and it is or should be considered harassment; that's all!
hmmm

Sikeston, MO

#5 Apr 13, 2012
I AM family and I do know for a fact that she has done this before. I am hoping and praying that when he is cleared of this set of charges also that he will sue. Because its time for this crap to END! It is criminally liable to make statements repeatedly that you know are NOT true. But Shawn hasn't done anything yet because that is the mother of his child and he doesn't want to fight with her. I'm thinking that this is his wake up call and something will be done this time. After all, four times is ENOUGH. FYI the other three times WERE dropped ;) That should be taken into account. She has NO credibility WHATSOEVER.
Lucky

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Apr 21, 2012
Look idiots. No person (his ex included) can just convince the prosecutor to file charges against someone. That is the PA's decision. He doesn't file charges without some hard evidence. No prosecutor want to look like an idiot and pursue charges and go to trial and lose. Especially Russ. He lets people go free because he is too scared to chance losing. And to answer the question of why he is in jail: Case.net says sodomy.
areyoukidding

Ozark, MO

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Thats why Russ keeps putting off the court dates. HE can't win. There is no PROOF. Every time he goes to court they reschedule. The county not Shawn. This has been going on for MONTHS. Check case.net . you will see. It will probably be dropped after election because the mothers parents have money. IT was said that if Hefner did not press charges, then the mothers father, the grandfather of the supposed victim, was going to run for sheriff. Thats the long and the short of it. Its political. Hefner does not want to lose his job.
areyoukidding

Ozark, MO

#8 Oct 1, 2012
And for the record dfs is already wanting to close this case too. But they cannot until the criminal charges close.
up it

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Oct 2, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
Thats why Russ keeps putting off the court dates. HE can't win. There is no PROOF. Every time he goes to court they reschedule. The county not Shawn. This has been going on for MONTHS. Check case.net . you will see. It will probably be dropped after election because the mothers parents have money. IT was said that if Hefner did not press charges, then the mothers father, the grandfather of the supposed victim, was going to run for sheriff. Thats the long and the short of it. Its political. Hefner does not want to lose his job.
That is interesting indeed. Who is the grandfather?
up it

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Is Shawn in prison yet?
Just wondering

United States

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Why
up it

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Because he is facing charges of sodomy...that's why!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manac (Mar '15) 48 min bmcd 15
Manac 52 min bmcd 2
Jamie Goolsby ( continuance)! 14 hr Goose 10
Oran PD (Aug '16) 17 hr two faced 220
Gregg Ourth Dec 11 Guest 3
Jamie goolsby Dec 10 Goose goolsby 14
Jamey goolsby at it again Dec 10 Married women wit... 6

Bell City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance