Wowstruck

Oran, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Is there any more information on Bradshaw or the fire.
family

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

nothing new.but everyone talks sometime or another.
Wowstruck

Oran, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Yeah heard a few things. But sue they're just tunics. Like Karen in town and with some dude. It all just seems fishy. Hopefully the family will te answers.
Just sayin

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

The dude is Shawn Yount! And yes it is fishy!
Wowstruck

Oran, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Wow!!!!
bc boy

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

now she loves him 3 days ago she was doing someone else i have no remorse for her

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The fire started around midnight and Rodney was alone. Where was Karen?
i bet iknow

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

sad he wasnt a bad guy just stuck on that stupid shit everybody down here is stuck on. no jobs so trying to survive!i hate karen.... she has no remorse been locked up an giving names left an right. even
did jerrys ol man boner!
i bet iknow

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

i think karen has done em alll.. poor rodney God rest his SOUL
Lifelong BFF since1980

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Go with god my friend may there be horses in heaven probably looks a lot like Texas as the tears fall RIP with herb n Mary God Bless....
concernedmommy

Oran, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

so apparently his funeral is Monday... Have that not found out if the fire was intentionally..... or what?!?! Hopefully the family and friends who care!!! Get the answers they need.....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I think in some ways this is a case of Karma. Not for Rodney but for Yount. If you go around telling people that you started a fire, you can't really be surprised when people think you're capable of starting another fire.
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I knew rodney and feel sorry it happened to him.he was a good guy just got involved with wrong stuff and wrong person.if karen had anything to do with this i hope she gets what is coming to her.rest in peace rodney!!!
concerned

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rodney was a good friend, can't believe he's no longer with us. Hope they do a thorough investigation cause this looks suspicious to me.
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Yes it does look suspicous to me also.like i keep saying where was karen?at that time of night why was he the only one there? It just dont add up to me.
bell city

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

yea it does seem funny that she was not in town when this happend. n it also seems funny that she was in jackson with yount does sound like they had somethin to do with it if they did i hope they burn in HELL
think again

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

she was in town all day in fact, wonder when her boyfriend came to get her. so they both was seen there hope they investigate that. RIP Rod
unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

So yount was her boyfriend?guess she was cheating on rodney.i havent seen them in a while so i dont know everything that was going on.but he didnt deserve all this.
Robin

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

well yes rodney was a good person when he wasn't drinkng and hate it because this happened. but you know people don't know everything when he got to drinking he was abusive. and i think they should look into who the last people that he was with because it seems real fishy that the last ones that saw him it wasn't long the fire started.and karen had been gone for many hours. so dont put all the blame on karen rodney wasnt perfect
Ame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Karen may not be perfect but she is not capable of doing all that everyone is accusing her of. And Rodney was a good man and friend but when he drank he thought he could whip the world and became violent so Karen would leave the house. I think the police should be looking at who saw him last and who took him home when suddenly the fire broke out shortly after,that's who they need to look at. And as for Shawn he is a great friend and a great man, and him and Karen were not in town or anywhere near bell city. So until you all know the truth and know everything, you all need to lay off of Karen and Shawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bell City Discussions

Search the Bell City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jay's BBQ (Apr '12) 39 min pleased customer 65
Duck creek landing (Jul '13) 1 hr nothot4her 5
Mexican restaurant Adavance 1 hr hot4her 8
Oran drive in 1 hr big jake 10
you might be from Advance if? 5 hr combinator 165
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,350
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 9 hr Diane 6,906
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bell City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bell City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE