Natasha Schaefer??
Really

Dexter, MO

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Have you seen how she takes care of her baby?..
sure

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2011
yea not very well ppl like her shouldn't have kids
Seriously

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2011
I would have to agree with that. I heard she was living with her brother and girlfriend, then he kicked her out and she is staying with her parents after staying with friends since she doesn't have her own house or vehicle. Its really sad. I feel sorry for that baby, having a dead beat as a mom and dad. Ridiculous!!She lets anyone watch him..I see him mostely with her brothers girlfriend or her mom. I hope they take care of him at least. Sad people.
Mmmm

Jackson, MO

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Did she really have another kid? Looks like his brother has another one to take care of. Damn. What a loser. I bet him and his girlfriend will have both kids. She's a skanky mom
Agree

Des Moines, IA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
She needs to get her crap figured out. Get a job, take care of those kids. One was one too many for her right now. Hope those who are watching them do a good job and if so then God bless those people. Or give those kids to people who will take care of then so they have a shot at life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
applying urself 2 hr cornerpine 1
Tina messmer 20 hr BloodyMary1992 4
confederate flags 20 hr guest 15
Any ladie$ in Advance want to hang out? (Dec '14) Fri guest 3
Advance Mcd's Jul 29 guest 2
lets vote who is the biggest lush in town Jul 29 guest number2 37
Advance Learning Center (Sep '14) Jul 26 whome 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bell City Mortgages