Review: Financial Plus Investment
El magnate

United States

#2848 Aug 16, 2013
Bueno pues muchas gracias por callarse la boca este foro ya esta cerrado. Gracias por su feria que no la pasamos muy chido con esa feria.
El magnate

United States

#2849 Aug 16, 2013
Este foro ya esta cerrado y gracias a todos por sus donaciones a Financial Plus Investments porque me la pase muy chido con esa feria.
El magnate

United States

#2850 Aug 16, 2013
Por toneladas contamos el dinero
El magnate

United States

#2851 Aug 16, 2013
El dinero se a multiplicado en negocios secretos que no les puedo decir.
El magnate

United States

#2852 Aug 17, 2013
Antes de que cerrara Financial Plus Investments para hacer cuentas se les ofrecio a los inversionistas regresarles el dinero y cerrar el contrato pero no querian todo el dinero de intereses del contrato asta que se cumpliera. Ya habia un 60 porciento mas de lo que se les debia a los inversionistas y no habia necesidad de dinero. Por su abaricia se quedaron sin nada de su dinero invertido mientras otros ganaron buen dinero de interes por su inversion
El magnate

United States

#2853 Aug 17, 2013
Muchos inversionistas sacaron su inversion cuando se les dijo y quedaron muy contentos con el dinero que ganaron
El magnate

United States

#2866 Aug 17, 2013
Si supierasn que chido me la paso con dinero
El magnate

United States

#2867 Aug 24, 2013
El otro dia le envie 2 prostitutas high class a Juan Rangel y muchos se las echaron
El magnate

United States

#2868 Aug 24, 2013
Les gusta mucho tomar y asta periquiarse a esas prostitutas que les envie a Rangel. Se cobraron muchos muy bien su dinero con esas prostitutas. Por alli supe que quedaron inconsientes i varios hacian fila para cojerselas. Que asta bien duro y burlandose de ellas se las cojian y no se despertaron por un buen rato. Ni cuenta se dieron
El magnate

United States

#2869 Aug 24, 2013
No es verdad que mujeres van a agarrar alli adentro pura manuelas
El magnate

United States

#2870 Aug 24, 2013
Financial Plus Investments ya no tiene dinero ni existe esa compañia. Coloring colorado este cuento se a terminado. Este foro ya esta cerrado y terminado.

Los Angeles, CA

#2875 Sep 13, 2013
Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to avoid fraud is to adhere to the age old addage that you don't get something for nothing. The only way to get money Is to work for it or steal it. Ponzi schemes work of the delusions of people who think they get something for nothing. We as rational people deny the existence of hard work for pay. Why would we deny the truth that our parents long working hours are responsible for our existence. Why do humans forsake this truth and start believing in fairy tales. The answer is hopelessness, greed and sloth. Those who fall pray believe life is a football game that can be won in the 4th quarter after a miserable performance in the first 3. This is not true. Your life is a series of victories and defeats. Your victories pile up on a hill and form the individual you are. It is very seductive to tell someone they are going to be successful In a couple of weeks after they have experienced a lifetime of disappointment.0
. Brilliant Very well said!!!

Los Angeles, CA

#2884 Oct 15, 2013
Serpico wrote:
<quoted text>. Brilliant Very well said!!!
I met someone by the name rasik a killer from the gang bcrm........ He told me he was fighting a case of attempted murder and he told me he got caught and that I was the one he was going to kill... I was setup by jose solis...... I walk out of the apartment and in the stairs of the apartment downstairs was the person name luis the same person that directed Ruben Gonzalez ngi group to point the machine gun in my head.....the propert is located on orme and 8 th st---Nora almeida is connected to these people

Los Angeles, CA

#2886 Oct 17, 2013
The uribe family erased the graffiti in front of there driveway,,,,,,,,,,
Nelly montelongo.--physco
Marcus montelongo

There were coaching the neighbors to spread a rumor that me and my friends did that... Not true at all
---when I came back from lake arrowhead governent agents

I was outside in my car

Carol uribe goes to my car to ask me if I heard who broke her car window

Me:: I look to see if it was true.....

Carol uribe:: ok thanks

Caraol walks away to here family house and she says to her family. I thought he was the neighbor hood watch

Carol it look so obvious the you and you people made that up --- you liang ---

I have a witness that told to go home go inside the uribe family is trying to set you up....he saw everthing --it was made up

Carol uribe. Did you do that just to see if I'm really a true neighborhood watch ??

You brother mike fucken bullied you and push. And you pushed ........many of the agent I know want to kick you ass ----

I call out and ask the investigators please push him around so a bully beat down on him this street a favor please

Los Angeles, CA

#2887 Oct 19, 2013
(CNN)- A former member of Mexico's Tijuana Cartel was shot and killed in the popular Cabo tourist area, authorities said.

Francisco Rafael Arellano Felix was shot Friday night at a "party venue" at a beachfront hotel in Cabo San Lucas on the Baja California peninsula, the state-run Notimex news agency reported.

The agency said authorities received some reports that the attack was carried out by two men, one of whom may have been dressed as a clown.

Arellano Felix, 63, was killed by gunfire to the head, according to a statement by the deputy attorney's special investigations unit.

Arellano Felix had served time in prisons in Mexico and the United States, Notimex said. He was released from an American prison in 2008 on a conviction for selling cocaine.

Authorities said there were no pending criminal charges against him.

The U.S. Justice Department has said the Tijuana Cartel, which was responsible for kidnappings and murders in addition to drug and gun offenses, was run by members of the Arellano Felix family. As of mid-2013, three members of the family were in American prisons. Another was killed in a shootout with police in 2002.

State and military forces erected roadblocks in a search for the gunmen, but no arrests had been made Saturday night, Notimex reported.
---told you not to fuck with me ngi group
juan carlos

Modesto, CA

#2907 Oct 28, 2013
Financial Plus Investment

Long Beach, CA

#2908 Nov 4, 2013
Financial Plus Investments is doing a casting call looking for male and female actors and models of all ages for a Spanish speaking soap opera about a drug cartel. There will be a lot of party, luxuries trips and criminal activity revolving around the drug cartel. If you’re interest in our project send your pictures and resume to [email protected] com we are looking for known actors in films and or soap operas. Speaking Spanish or prior experience is not necessary but for lead roles you must speak some Spanish and be able to act. If we are interested in your look you will be called for an acting audition at a local Hotel ballroom. If you don’t speak Spanish or act well we will work with you to somehow put you in the soap opera as much as we can if we like your look. This soap opera will be filmed around the Los Angeles area.
El Chipo

Richmond, KY

#2909 Nov 8, 2013
Y que Paso con NGI Group Y ruben Gonzales Y JC Naranjo? alguien sabe?

Los Angeles, CA

#2911 Nov 11, 2013
El Chipo wrote:
Y que Paso con NGI Group Y ruben Gonzales Y JC Naranjo? alguien sabe?
. Eatan libre. Tenemos fotos

Los Angeles, CA

#2914 Nov 15, 2013
Eddie Martinez sheriff from Lynwood area.
I'm shocked you haven't gotten arrested you illegally wiretap my room and played the recording to my neighbors!!!!!? Illegaly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rams 1 hr bobby bare 1
News Rapist-child molester set for release; to live ... (Nov '09) 2 hr We are convicted too 129
Convicted child kidapper and rapist moving into... (Mar '13) 2 hr Dave Moldavian me... 2
News Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victims in Chicago (Sep '07) 2 hr Dave Moldavian wo... 99
News Child molestation trial for former youth leader... (May '09) 2 hr Dave Moldavian wo... 40
Your expendable 6 hr Equalizer 1
lol at the cry babies 8 hr montebelloista 10

Bell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bell Mortgages