Man killed in possible gang attack

A young man died Monday afternoon of gunshot wounds stemming from what may have been a gang-related attack in Artesia, according to the sheriff's department. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CHIVAS ARTA

Riverside, CA

#109 Jan 30, 2013
GOAT TOWN ARTESIA RIP TWIZ VICOUS
SZA G

La Palma, CA

#110 Feb 26, 2013
BARRIO ARTESIA 13 wrote:
ALL YOU IDIOTS ESPECIALLY THIS MENSO FROM SOME B--CH ASS SZA PUNKS AIN'T SH-T FROM CERRITOS WHICH THEY AIN'T EVEN A BARRIO GET OFF THESE NUTS. YOU'RE BETTER OFF JOINING THE BOOK CLUB OR GO GET ELECTED FOR CLASS PRESIDEBT BITCH. CERRITOS...... YOU'RE A JOKE FOOL!!!! AQUI PARA PUTO!! RIFAMOS Y MATAMOS CHAVALAS COMO TU!!! BIG DEVLIN STREET GANGSTERS FOOL!! CAN'T F--K WITH US!! EVEN IF YOU TRIED CHAPETE!! F--K THE HEAD GIVERS!!!
F*ck Farta! Im always rollin over there, you wack a$$ levas arent anywhere.
SarZAnA GANG
SZA G

La Palma, CA

#111 Feb 26, 2013
BARRIO ARTESIA 13 wrote:
ALL YOU IDIOTS ESPECIALLY THIS MENSO FROM SOME B--CH ASS SZA PUNKS AIN'T SH-T FROM CERRITOS WHICH THEY AIN'T EVEN A BARRIO GET OFF THESE NUTS. YOU'RE BETTER OFF JOINING THE BOOK CLUB OR GO GET ELECTED FOR CLASS PRESIDEBT BITCH. CERRITOS...... YOU'RE A JOKE FOOL!!!! AQUI PARA PUTO!! RIFAMOS Y MATAMOS CHAVALAS COMO TU!!! BIG DEVLIN STREET GANGSTERS FOOL!! CAN'T F--K WITH US!! EVEN IF YOU TRIED CHAPETE!! F--K THE HEAD GIVERS!!!
F*ck Farta! Im always rollin over there, you wack a$$ levas arent anywhere.
SarZAnA GANG
no gangs in cerritos

Cerritos, CA

#112 Mar 15, 2013
they got fam together. wont bang on each other.they play tweek strip poker.stop telling on each other 2 on who got caught with pants down.lol. gbg gangsters lol.pc gayboy gangs.should call u get along gangs
fkuck every bkody

United States

#114 Jan 6, 2014
EiGHTEEN st gang fkuck sidewalks
_ssrider_

Los Angeles, CA

#115 Jan 11, 2014
Sza=sardines Y'all better watch out! I'm fin to shot cricket in the mouth ya hurd. I know he goto cypress college. And Ian. I'll break that nihgas jaw again and have it wired shut. Screw a sarzana gang!
nwk

Whittier, CA

#116 Jan 16, 2014
Sick ass barrio Norwalk Los one way lokotes gang xuck the rest
nwk

Whittier, CA

#117 Jan 16, 2014
Kant stop the walk Los one way streets all day ese xuck fartesia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min mike tirico 29,068
Abusing the Homeless, Nice Job Pigs 25 min bhesh 2
Suspect in Fatal Los Angeles Street Race Turns ... 4 hr bhesh 1
Jeff Jerrod, new to 'Storage Wars,' loses money... (Jul '12) 4 hr Chilly 6
Dave Hester goes solo on latest 'Storage Wars' ... (Jul '12) 5 hr Chilly 6
legit pain P.I.L.L.S 5 hr montebello 1
Athens Out of Montebello? 6 hr Wonder Why 24

Bell News Video

Bell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE