Man killed in possible gang attack

A young man died Monday afternoon of gunshot wounds stemming from what may have been a gang-related attack in Artesia, according to the sheriff's department. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

LFF

Since: Jan 08

Temecula, CA

#2 Jul 15, 2008
Well once again the magic Ca Ca Land anti gun laws work to the criminal's favor!

Notice how he never cared about the ultra lib laws passed in Sacramento to confound LEGAL firearm owners! Disarming lawful citizens will make the criminal's work so much safer!

Thanks once again to all lib demo-creep politicians you are a piece of work to behold!
berdoo50

Cypress, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2008
Gutless gang member fight like a man shooting an unharmed fellow gang member then running away like a coward. You will get yours next time you are spaying paint on a wall in your ghetto barrior and some other guys shoots you in the head.
beto loga

San Pedro, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2008
this area of arta/nwk has been a hornets nest of gang activity since the 60s.
haha

Newport Beach, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2008
To LFF: why don't you move to a red state next to your president? oh and can you tell him thanks for weakening our dollar. i feel great that other countries laugh at the value of our puny dollar.

Response to the article: all gang members should be executed.
THE RAT

Newport Beach, CA

#7 Jul 15, 2008
lol... it had to be a baby rat that busted on this sidewalk fool... oh well shit happens...
sza

Valyermo, CA

#9 Jul 15, 2008
rats always be tweeking, the other day i saw 5 baby rats and 2 older rats playing counter strike

- Shadow

im looking for a Fermeh hyna
Ignacio Salas

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 15, 2008
I did not know the young man personally but he was my brother's newphew by marriage. He had a heart transplant when he was younger and was not a gang member. He was walking some children home from school when he was confronted on the sidewalk.

I agree that we should be allowed to carry a fire arm to protect ourselves from the armed criminals. The police can't help us.
Little Joey

Sun Valley, CA

#13 Jul 16, 2008
LFF wrote:
Well once again the magic Ca Ca Land anti gun laws work to the criminal's favor!
Notice how he never cared about the ultra lib laws passed in Sacramento to confound LEGAL firearm owners! Disarming lawful citizens will make the criminal's work so much safer!
Thanks once again to all lib demo-creep politicians you are a piece of work to behold!
I'm sorry but you people are very dense. How do you think these guns get on the street in the first place. Don't you that U.S. has the highest gun deaths in the world, it's because they are sold legally. Countries where guns are illegal have very few shooting deaths, so I'm sorry but your argument doesn't carry water. Damn backward thinking redneck. Go marry your cousin.
OLIVIA CAMPOS

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jul 16, 2008
I am this young man's cousin and I would like to say to The Rat shit does happen I just hope something like this never happens to your family. Thanks for your sympathy!!! If you don't have anything to say regarding my cousin please post your comments somewhere else!!!!
mrguapo

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Jul 16, 2008
How much is enough wrote:
From the L. A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearl y 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County.)
(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare .
Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
Can't you get anything right? Maybe you need to check snopes.com before making your postings. Snopes states that this never appeared in the LA Times and that the figures quoted are either false or there are no statistics on the topic. Better luck next time.
Vato from Norwalk

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jul 16, 2008
this is SIDEwalk homie , TRUCHA ... i shot my elote man wafu wafu wafu wafu wafu because he charged me $1.25

still looking for a fermeh hyna
poopersooper

Santa Monica, CA

#20 Jul 16, 2008
if homosexuality was openly accepted, gang bangers would stop killing and have sex with each other, just like they do in jail. they don;t want to kill. they dont want a "hyna." they want a big hairy chorizo. ask any mexican mafia gangster what they do for leisure in jail. they have sex with other mexican mafia members. it's a gay thing.
wild west

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2008
Little Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but you people are very dense. How do you think these guns get on the street in the first place. Don't you that U.S. has the highest gun deaths in the world, it's because they are sold legally. Countries where guns are illegal have very few shooting deaths, so I'm sorry but your argument doesn't carry water. Damn backward thinking redneck. Go marry your cousin.
Speaking of backward, sibling marrying people, Mexico has more homicides to handguns than ANY country. And, firearm ownership is illegal except for the rich sibling marryers owning hunting rifles.
say it

United States

#24 Jul 16, 2008
Poopersooper, you are correct. Real talk, you are a fool.
Vato from Norwalk

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jul 16, 2008
everyone post pictures of all the vatos in your hood if your down
Vato from Norwalk

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Jul 16, 2008
also rep your street if you have fermeh hyna -

bloomfield nigguh
Alberts Cousin

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jul 16, 2008
The truth always comes out in the end, and the guilty always pay.Rest in peace Albert. We will miss you always.
gang

Newport Beach, CA

#29 Jul 16, 2008
so was he a gang member or not? did the fools get caught??
Alberts family member

San Francisco, CA

#31 Jul 17, 2008
No he was not a gang member and no they have not been caught yet.
alberts hyna

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jul 17, 2008
we love you albert, its too bad that you were from chivas and also your dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 23 min lmer 942
Boy released in San Bernardino triple shooting ... (Nov '09) 1 hr Jay 7
Teaching men to shop for groceries 2 hr koni b 2
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 3 hr Theolona Ranger 87
Photos: Miley Cyrus Posts a Makeup-Free Selfie 7 hr Big mike 4
LA Earthquake Prediction November 2014 11 hr nono no 2
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Bruin For Life 27,929

Bell News Video

Bell Dating
Find my Match

Bell Jobs

Bell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]