Estimated car insurance cost for an 1...

Estimated car insurance cost for an 18 year old beginner driver?

Posted in the Bell Forum

Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Estimated car insurance cost for an 18 year old beginner driver?
-
I waited until I turned 18 until I went to get my drivers permit. I ve had my permit since November 18 2009. I plan to stay on the permit until its expiration date.
I m not sure what car I plan to purchase after that, something affordable (nothing over the top) and that will last quite awhile.

Now assuming all that, can any of you share with me what your car insurance payment is monthly, just an estimate of course. And throw in what type of car you have in so I can get a better idea.

I ll be 19 at the time I finally get my license.
My parents will not be adding me to their insurance, I have to pay for this on my own and I d like to start putting some money away towards it so that I can make the payments with no problem later on.
Are their any other things I can do to lower the cost of my car insurance as well?
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: insuranceforcheap.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Art Barajas as ? 14 min Mtbl Senior 47 years 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 28 min YOUR Tasty Cak 35,357
Montebello CC Meeting On Livestream 35 min Enough 47
Monterey Park Voted #3 , Montebello Ranked #22 ... 54 min Montebello Senior 1
Why Are People Leaving Your State? 1 hr Shyit whole Hawaii 3
Bloods and Crips (May '12) 4 hr three blocks 19
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr cinc tcher 21,379

Bell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bell Mortgages