The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 644)

Showing posts 12,861 - 12,880 of17,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Telling The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>An honest judge telling the truth. We need more judges in this world like her.
That's hardly "the truth" "Telling the Truth." Prejudice and racism are truly handicaps for those unfortunate persons who have it. This judge has shown clear bias which is exactly why she, in all her lily white holiness, is having her ability to dispassionately judge called into question. She is not someone being persecuted because of her devotion to "truth" as ignorant race chauvinists like to believe. She is being pursued because she has revealed what is in her heart as white people WHO THINK LIKE HER really truly believe; that all non-whites are somehow "predisposed" to badness. What sickens me constantly is the gall and utter hypocrisy of people like that. They really feel they are somehow better or more special because of their skin color.
Big Bubba BlackCock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Dum white chimps

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
The truth hurts doesn't it cloreds and Hispanic thugs,us hard working white people are fed up with your out of control conduct we will unite and cleans America of you leeching parasites. Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong,this message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W network for a whiter brighter future. 7734/5372/2013 The year of the juggalos.
You truly live up to your name. A mentally handicapped [C]lown [P]ansy who has TRULY gone [I]nsane yet is so [I]mpotent [C]lueless and quite [P]rickly. All of you "hardworking" whites are soooo sick of us huh? Well, personally, I am sick of white people like you. Not REAL honest, hardworking, considerate White Americans, no, white trashy race chauvinists like you who give the scores of wonderful white people a bad name. You really think that non whites are not fed up with people like you? You really think you're the only ones with legitimate concerns? Well think again. Be careful though, reality tends to hit like a freight train with 50 rail cars attached at top speed.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly live up to your name. A mentally handicapped [C]lown [P]ansy who has TRULY gone [I]nsane yet is so [I]mpotent [C]lueless and quite [P]rickly. All of you "hardworking" whites are soooo sick of us huh? Well, personally, I am sick of white people like you. Not REAL honest, hardworking, considerate White Americans, no, white trashy race chauvinists like you who give the scores of wonderful white people a bad name. You really think that non whites are not fed up with people like you? You really think you're the only ones with legitimate concerns? Well think again. Be careful though, reality tends to hit like a freight train with 50 rail cars attached at top speed.
Your talking out you're azz cause you're mouth knows better gorilla face you just might be the little black mambo lip hobo soon living in a freight car get it pal lol 7734/2013 Clowns Rule you Jack azz baboon; -)- considerate go take a look in the mirror it's dark just like your future think about that shadow shine boy.Haha!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>And like Buffalo is not a "negro crap town?" Not to mention loserville USA. Buffalo Bills, anyone. bwaaaaaaaaa.
ROTFLMAO!
I would never live in buffalo proper because it is a negro, white trash crap hole but I live in the suburbs which are very segregated.
Around here, birds of a feather flock together.
Albert E

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such place as ESL, MO. It is in IL. That big river between the two cities that is the border. Get a clue.
You can give constructive criticism without being nasty and
smart mouthed.(Get a clue.)
C'mon...give it a try.
If you're really liberal, I completely understand.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Just a friendly reminder brothers. STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. This friendly reminder is brought to you and funded by the WPWW Network. 5372/1212. No WINO(s)[White In Name Only] allowed.
Anarchy

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

The Traitor U.S. l\ligger President Opossum has donated over a billion and a half dollars of the U.S. Taxpayers money to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists in Egypt.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Keep the money in this sorry, corrupt country, where a person can't afford to get sick.
What

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Is Kfart still smelling Chet's little present, long and hard in his backyard?
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
Actually that is KFART curled up in the back yard a smelly brown snake. Lol Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
Interestingly, many "yufes" "teens" and "thugz" do use an inhalant made from mixing their very own or someone else's feces and piss in a bottle and placing a balloon on top of the bottle. Dem "yufes" then allow the concoction to ferment for a timed period and then remove the balloon and huff to give them a euphoric ghetto rat-type of high. The name of the concoction has been dubbed "Jenkem" by the simianesque "yufes." Tonight on the WPWW network view Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom as we go into Detroit, East St. Louis, and the ATL to learn of the behavior habits and tribal customs that go along with the ritualistic practice of inhaling "Jenkem." Watch on channel 5372 at 8PM and/or an encore perfomance on channel 1212 at 1AM. WPWW 8181

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Our country has turned against god and turned god out of everything and we will be bought low and to destruction because of our stubborn willfullness and disobedience to god. I dont recognise this country anymore,gays marrying,drugs everywhere,sex,sex sex all ya hear is sex and kids not obeying their parents. Freaks with tattoos and piercings looking like they just crawled out of jungle.No wonder we have crime like never before.

“For The Lost”

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Interestingly, many "yufes" "teens" and "thugz" do use an inhalant made from mixing their very own or someone else's feces and piss in a bottle and placing a balloon on top of the bottle. Dem "yufes" then allow the concoction to ferment for a timed period and then remove the balloon and huff to give them a euphoric ghetto rat-type of high. The name of the concoction has been dubbed "Jenkem" by the simianesque "yufes." Tonight on the WPWW network view Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom as we go into Detroit, East St. Louis, and the ATL to learn of the behavior habits and tribal customs that go along with the ritualistic practice of inhaling "Jenkem." Watch on channel 5372 at 8PM and/or an encore perfomance on channel 1212 at 1AM. WPWW 8181
Oh my god in heaven! I never heard of that before. Anything to serve satan and let him destroy their minds,I guess. This wickked wicked old world it cant stand to much longer.

“For The Lost”

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Anarchy wrote:
The Traitor U.S. l\ligger President Opossum has donated over a billion and a half dollars of the U.S. Taxpayers money to the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists in Egypt.
Amen! He's the antichrist that all the world will wonder after and he will bring about the mark of the beast.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

angels weep wrote:
Our country has turned against god and turned god out of everything and we will be bought low and to destruction because of our stubborn willfullness and disobedience to god. I dont recognise this country anymore,gays marrying,drugs everywhere,sex,sex sex all ya hear is sex and kids not obeying their parents. Freaks with tattoos and piercings looking like they just crawled out of jungle.No wonder we have crime like never before.
I blame the so called ''greatest generation'' or the ww2 boys who spawned the self centered ''baby boomers'' who in turn spawned the so called ''schitt generation''who are godless, black adoring crap.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR in da house!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR in da house!
Would you like me to deposit a big pile of steamy turds in your bed? You can roll in them tonight and wake up in the morning covered in poop.
Your neighbors wont call you wet-back any more, but stink back.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to deposit a big pile of steamy turds in your bed? You can roll in them tonight and wake up in the morning covered in poop.
Your neighbors wont call you wet-back any more, but stink back.
Him a and K-FECAL are twins they met each other swimming around in the toilet bowl. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by the WPWW the cleansing of America 2013 campaign.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

angels weep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god in heaven! I never heard of that before. Anything to serve satan and let him destroy their minds,I guess. This wickked wicked old world it cant stand to much longer.
Stop your whining and get up out of you're fetal position and take your thumb out of your mouth and help the cause this has been a public service announcement from the WPWW,Stay white stay strong you cant go wrong.7734/2013 "Live Free Or Die" Campaign for a whiter brighter future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,861 - 12,880 of17,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bell Discussions

Search the Bell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 42 min Foes 15,666
How can I get that girl in 9 days? 56 min Rajiv Gupta 6
say NO to Fresh & Easy (sleazy)! (Aug '09) 2 hr Yolis 64
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 4 hr Serpico 2,266
Think You're A Britney Fan, Bitch? Take The Quiz 4 hr John Hamm 8
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Lug Heads 7,300
Azusa Police serve narcotics search warrant in ... (Jul '10) 4 hr NarcoS 21
•••
•••

Bell News Video

•••
•••

Bell Jobs