When Rev. James Cleveland, The King o...

When Rev. James Cleveland, The King of Gospel Died Of AIDS

Posted in the Bell Forum

Since: May 11

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2011
As many of you know, the late King..
http://repentgospelartists.blogspot.com/2011/...
toni

Riverside, CA

#2 Dec 27, 2011
how many young men did this creep infect? i know the organists at my former church was a victim. i heard his ody was so ravaged they had to have a closed casket funeral.
Archie Meade

Satellite Provider

#3 Jan 14, 2012
Judge not that you will not be judge.
Archie Meade

Satellite Provider

#4 Jan 14, 2012
I am now working in Afghanistan. I grow up listening to Rev James Cleaveland sing on the radio. I will miss him singing.
will in texas

Decatur, GA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
I guess i must live under a rock and dont know about gays in the church. This is hard for me to fatham. All i know is james cleveland and the mississippi mass choir singing near the cross. It cant be all of this. I sang with my gospel group and should have listened when they all talked about going to clevelands gospel explosion. My dad kept a hawk eye on me and i was not allowed to do nothing but use my good tenor voice to praise the lord.
Jade61

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2018
Judge nothing before the time look at your own sins especially fornication, adultery and all your others sins. We must all give account before the Lord. No-one can take away his talent that God blessed him with. Irregardless he will always be King of the gospel and that factual. Do not become this man judge because man cannot afford to judge nothing when he himself lives in a glass house. Peace!
Jade61

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2018
Pastor Cleveland although I know you cannot hear me but even as a young girl daughter if a preacher I will always your music for blessing my soul and I still 😍 you as a pastor and I hope you are peace. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 min Chosen Traveler 35,818
Vanessa was served Recall papers Last night 19 min Lincoln Homeowner 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr White man 21,535
They Sold Montebello out to Pot, so Recall is On! 3 hr Recall Delgado Ha... 1
UFO Research Group 3 hr Raydot 3
driver was traveling while texting on a cell phone 3 hr Raydot 2
Gays And Fornicators God Will Judge ( REPENT) 9 hr doG mnaDed lyHoii... 7

Bell Jobs

Personal Finance

Bell Mortgages