UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,121 - 18,140 of 27,022 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Btuin For Life

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Beating Minnesota with 5 1;2 players for 40 minutes and a lousy ciach, will be an impossible task. I'll remember this season for winning the Pac-12 title, and that's it. Go Bruins!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Btuin For Life wrote:
Beating Minnesota with 5 1;2 players for 40 minutes and a lousy ciach, will be an impossible task. I'll remember this season for winning the Pac-12 title, and that's it. Go Bruins!!!
Ya I agree we Bruin fans are a bunch of back stabbing pussyies...Go Go Gophers!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The Bigot troll has 12 post about the Bruins in the last 24 hrs on this thread. Notice within minutes of a True Bruin post the Troll responds, dude do you have a life outside of Topix?
what a loser.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Matt from the Columbus House of Delusions wrote:
It may not be this year but OSU will be holding that crystal trophy.<quoted text>
> If you ask nicely, Matt ... the SEC might let you hold the Crystal Football for a picture or two. But, you have to be nice now ... ya hear!?
>:)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, no love for our Bruins. UCLA wins the PAC-12 Conference, and beats Arizona THREE times this season and they place us a 6th seed in the South?
And if we get past Minnesota, more than likely our old NCAA nemesis Florida is awaiting! Ughhhh NCAA!!!
Go Bruins!
Really!...In case your head has been in the sand,let me tell you Ariz is dog bleep!, and Oregon beat you TWICE!,once at your own pavilion and they are double the seed you are!...what a joke
\
,\\PFFT , so quit your bitch crying!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Really!...In case your head has been in the sand,let me tell you Ariz is dog bleep!, and Oregon beat you TWICE!,once at your own pavilion and they are double the seed you are!...what a joke
\
,\\PFFT , so quit your bitch crying!!
Heard the trojans were a 106th seed.

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
the toeJams Not even ivited to the CBI...now, THAT is a joke!!!!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I have to admit, that was funny.
Artie Mahnattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Ya my back still hurts from the other night when me and Ramando my 18 year old from Mira Costa were doing it in my Chevelle, talk about a stroker ;)....Go Go Gophers beat my Bruins!
Artie Mahnattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> If you ask nicely, Matt ... the SEC might let you hold the Crystal Football for a picture or two. But, you have to be nice now ... ya hear!?
>:)
Say Artie howz about you coming down to my neck of the woods babe, we can have a beer as Sharkeez, oh yes I've done this with Rob, Tony From ELA, CPEM all the topix gang, I have to break you in Bruin style:) Whaddya say toots?...Go go Gophers beat my Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the toeJams Not even ivited to the CBI...now, THAT is a joke!!!!!
Ya I agree, let's hope the Golden Gophers beat us by at least 100,that will teach ol Ben. I can't wait til Friday....Go Go Gophers Beat my Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the toeJams Not even ivited to the CBI...now, THAT is a joke!!!!!
Lifer, while I like your avatar to give us Bruins a boosting boast, I just wish we could win a championship in football or basketball :/

18 years and going is a lot of time to rely on only other sport games like our cute, little women's gymnastics team holding up trophies on our sports program's behalf :(

Go Bruins, despite only getting our titles in games like synchronized swimming!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, no love for our Bruins. UCLA wins the PAC-12 Conference, and beats Arizona THREE times this season and they place us a 6th seed in the South?
And if we get past Minnesota, more than likely our old NCAA nemesis Florida is awaiting! Ughhhh NCAA!!!
Go Bruins!
Please Brewski, all this Bruin negativity between you whining, Shabazz sulking, Nation and Lifer wanting human beings fired, and Coach Benny screaming and tossing clothing around :/

It is getting so bad that if I had the Pacific 12 network, I would tune in just to watch our ex-Bruin Coach Ricky and his halftime analyst. It would bring me back to a less complicated, simpler, happier time :)

Go Bruins, return to the love and passion of Coach Ricky's days please!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, while I like your avatar to give us Bruins a boosting boast, I just wish we could win a championship in football or basketball :/
18 years and going is a lot of time to rely on only other sport games like our cute, little women's gymnastics team holding up trophies on our sports program's behalf :(
Go Bruins, despite only getting our titles in games like synchronized swimming!
Ya I agree PP, we are having a special Edition of Hot Tub Friday. We are required to bring Minnesota maroon and Gold speedos and thongs in honor of The Golden Gophers. "Bruin For Life" and "Bruin Nation" will be leading the cheers against the Bruins in hopes of a Gopher victory....Go Go Gophers defeat my Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Artie Mahnattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Artie howz about you coming down to my neck of the woods babe, we can have a beer as Sharkeez, oh yes I've done this with Rob, Tony From ELA, CPEM all the topix gang, I have to break you in Bruin style:) Whaddya say toots?...Go go Gophers beat my Bruins!
Artie please, if Coach Dico accepts your invite you MUST let me know. He and I try to "do" everything together when he sneaks out to the West Coast under the disguise of attending fishing conventions ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree PP, we are having a special Edition of Hot Tub Friday. We are required to bring Minnesota maroon and Gold speedos and thongs in honor of The Golden Gophers. "Bruin For Life" and "Bruin Nation" will be leading the cheers against the Bruins in hopes of a Gopher victory....Go Go Gophers defeat my Bruins!
Sounds tantalizing ;)

But I am confused as to why so many of my Bruin brothers want Coach Benny fired. I like his smile (he has dimples) and I am partial to someone who talks with a slight lisp :)

Lifer and Nation both want to throw Benny under Billie Walton's Grateful Dead party bus without even thinking beyond who our next coach would be :/

What happens if AD Danny picks someone like Billy Walton, we would even underachieve more so than ever. You think all the young fellas smoke a lot of pot under Benny, well what about under Billy :/

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone EVER read any of PPPryck posts, or any posts coming from "El Monte"?(except CPEM's) I know I skip right over it. Hilarious to think Bite On is getting under anyone's skin, and the people he's trying to bug, aren't even giving him a second of their time to read his garbage. LMAO

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Does anyone EVER read any of PPPryck posts, or any posts coming from "El Monte"?(except CPEM's) I know I skip right over it. Hilarious to think Bite On is getting under anyone's skin, and the people he's trying to bug, aren't even giving him a second of their time to read his garbage. LMAO
Nope, like you I see el monte I move on, notice how the jerk post MORE than any Bruin on here 12 to 15 post a day, I truly believe the Bigot Troll is a shut in with nothing else in its pathetic life but Topix, if he wasn't such a pryck it would be sad, but screw the Bigot Troll.
Slither on

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I have to admit, that was funny.
heh, heh
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, like you I see el monte I move on, notice how the jerk post MORE than any Bruin on here 12 to 15 post a day, I truly believe the Bigot Troll is a shut in with nothing else in its pathetic life but Topix, if he wasn't such a pryck it would be sad, but screw the Bigot Troll.
Slither on
Ya I agree, such another disgusting display by our Bruin fans. I hope my Bruins lose by a record margin that will teach ol Ben Howland to coach at my UCLA...Go Go Gophers! Beat My Bruins!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Bell News Video

•••
•••

Bell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••