UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Artie Mahnattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19099 Mar 18, 2013
Ya my back still hurts from the other night when me and Ramando my 18 year old from Mira Costa were doing it in my Chevelle, talk about a stroker ;)....Go Go Gophers beat my Bruins!
Artie Mahnattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19100 Mar 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> If you ask nicely, Matt ... the SEC might let you hold the Crystal Football for a picture or two. But, you have to be nice now ... ya hear!?
>:)
Say Artie howz about you coming down to my neck of the woods babe, we can have a beer as Sharkeez, oh yes I've done this with Rob, Tony From ELA, CPEM all the topix gang, I have to break you in Bruin style:) Whaddya say toots?...Go go Gophers beat my Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19101 Mar 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the toeJams Not even ivited to the CBI...now, THAT is a joke!!!!!
Ya I agree, let's hope the Golden Gophers beat us by at least 100,that will teach ol Ben. I can't wait til Friday....Go Go Gophers Beat my Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19102 Mar 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the toeJams Not even ivited to the CBI...now, THAT is a joke!!!!!
Lifer, while I like your avatar to give us Bruins a boosting boast, I just wish we could win a championship in football or basketball :/

18 years and going is a lot of time to rely on only other sport games like our cute, little women's gymnastics team holding up trophies on our sports program's behalf :(

Go Bruins, despite only getting our titles in games like synchronized swimming!

West Hollywood, CA

#19103 Mar 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, no love for our Bruins. UCLA wins the PAC-12 Conference, and beats Arizona THREE times this season and they place us a 6th seed in the South?
And if we get past Minnesota, more than likely our old NCAA nemesis Florida is awaiting! Ughhhh NCAA!!!
Go Bruins!
Please Brewski, all this Bruin negativity between you whining, Shabazz sulking, Nation and Lifer wanting human beings fired, and Coach Benny screaming and tossing clothing around :/

It is getting so bad that if I had the Pacific 12 network, I would tune in just to watch our ex-Bruin Coach Ricky and his halftime analyst. It would bring me back to a less complicated, simpler, happier time :)

Go Bruins, return to the love and passion of Coach Ricky's days please!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19104 Mar 18, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, while I like your avatar to give us Bruins a boosting boast, I just wish we could win a championship in football or basketball :/
18 years and going is a lot of time to rely on only other sport games like our cute, little women's gymnastics team holding up trophies on our sports program's behalf :(
Go Bruins, despite only getting our titles in games like synchronized swimming!
Ya I agree PP, we are having a special Edition of Hot Tub Friday. We are required to bring Minnesota maroon and Gold speedos and thongs in honor of The Golden Gophers. "Bruin For Life" and "Bruin Nation" will be leading the cheers against the Bruins in hopes of a Gopher victory....Go Go Gophers defeat my Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#19105 Mar 18, 2013
Artie Mahnattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Artie howz about you coming down to my neck of the woods babe, we can have a beer as Sharkeez, oh yes I've done this with Rob, Tony From ELA, CPEM all the topix gang, I have to break you in Bruin style:) Whaddya say toots?...Go go Gophers beat my Bruins!
Artie please, if Coach Dico accepts your invite you MUST let me know. He and I try to "do" everything together when he sneaks out to the West Coast under the disguise of attending fishing conventions ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#19106 Mar 18, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree PP, we are having a special Edition of Hot Tub Friday. We are required to bring Minnesota maroon and Gold speedos and thongs in honor of The Golden Gophers. "Bruin For Life" and "Bruin Nation" will be leading the cheers against the Bruins in hopes of a Gopher victory....Go Go Gophers defeat my Bruins!
Sounds tantalizing ;)

But I am confused as to why so many of my Bruin brothers want Coach Benny fired. I like his smile (he has dimples) and I am partial to someone who talks with a slight lisp :)

Lifer and Nation both want to throw Benny under Billie Walton's Grateful Dead party bus without even thinking beyond who our next coach would be :/

What happens if AD Danny picks someone like Billy Walton, we would even underachieve more so than ever. You think all the young fellas smoke a lot of pot under Benny, well what about under Billy :/

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19107 Mar 18, 2013
Does anyone EVER read any of PPPryck posts, or any posts coming from "El Monte"?(except CPEM's) I know I skip right over it. Hilarious to think Bite On is getting under anyone's skin, and the people he's trying to bug, aren't even giving him a second of their time to read his garbage. LMAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19108 Mar 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Does anyone EVER read any of PPPryck posts, or any posts coming from "El Monte"?(except CPEM's) I know I skip right over it. Hilarious to think Bite On is getting under anyone's skin, and the people he's trying to bug, aren't even giving him a second of their time to read his garbage. LMAO
Nope, like you I see el monte I move on, notice how the jerk post MORE than any Bruin on here 12 to 15 post a day, I truly believe the Bigot Troll is a shut in with nothing else in its pathetic life but Topix, if he wasn't such a pryck it would be sad, but screw the Bigot Troll.
Slither on

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19109 Mar 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I have to admit, that was funny.
heh, heh
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19110 Mar 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, like you I see el monte I move on, notice how the jerk post MORE than any Bruin on here 12 to 15 post a day, I truly believe the Bigot Troll is a shut in with nothing else in its pathetic life but Topix, if he wasn't such a pryck it would be sad, but screw the Bigot Troll.
Slither on
Ya I agree, such another disgusting display by our Bruin fans. I hope my Bruins lose by a record margin that will teach ol Ben Howland to coach at my UCLA...Go Go Gophers! Beat My Bruins!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19111 Mar 18, 2013
15 post in the last 23 hrs.
nuff said
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19112 Mar 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
15 post in the last 23 hrs.
nuff said
Ya I agree, I think you're in love again BN;).....Go Go Gophers! Beat my Bruins!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#19113 Mar 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Slither on
I am sorry guys, I will do my best to skip over anything from El Monte, CA too :/

The problem half the time is that Artie Manhattan (coincidently from El Monte) seems to provide more truthful insight for our Bruins than Nation, Lifer, and Brewski combined :/

I would really prefer if you three step it up and all of you do the following to improve:

>Bruin Nation - quit wasting time on looking up posts about child molesters in particular neighborhoods (especially since you might be on one of those lists). You could be much more useful looking up UCLA Bruin statistics and you should also spend less time comforting Trojans fans with statistics about their teams, which is most notable as it looks like our Bruins are going to lose. Your recent rant about firing Coach Benny does not build fellow Bruin trust either :/

>Bruin For Life - you spend way too much energy on contesting every little word a Trojan says that gets under your skin, to the extent of calling them out to the nearest back alley for hand-to-hand combat. You also have a nasty tendency to spin information that does not even relate to our Bruin sports team. If you are going to sit around all day on Topix (under various monikers) at least bring some worthy information to the Bruin table :/

>Brew In - you seem to focus too much on ways to jab at Trojans fans and their team statistics when you rarely provide any of our own Bruins information. On occasion when you don't get too overheated and finally say something interesting, you have to end things with that devilish laugh (heh heh heh heh heh heh) which completely discredited any you previously said :/

So you see fellow Bruins, good thing the all informative and constructive critiquing Bruin Pee Pee Pete is around to make sure we at least have a fighting Bruin chance in representing our team from a fans point of view. Good thing our view this season finally stopped being for the bottom of a well looking up.

Go Bruins, read and improve your imperfections Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19114 Mar 18, 2013
17 post in 24 hrs by bite on, he loves the Bruins

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19115 Mar 18, 2013
Can the Bigot troll get 24 post in 24 hrs????? only time will tell, Tick, tick, tick..........
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19116 Mar 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Can the Bigot troll get 24 post in 24 hrs????? only time will tell, Tick, tick, tick..........
Ya I agree. I saw Matt Barnes again at Chicken Maison, he asked what is my favorite style of chicken I told him I always have "choked chicken" with heavy mayo, he asked what that was and I showed him, when the ambulance came by I realized I forgot to get his autograph.....GoGo Gophers Beat My Bruins!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#19117 Mar 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I can't speak about this so-called Bigot Troll you are obessed with, but if you have an ounce of courage to better yourself as a "real" Bruin, then you will read my last post Nation, unless the "truth" is too painful enroute to a possible recovery for you :/

Go Bruins, are my fellow Bruins man enough to read for their own improvement, or will they stay stuck in a familair place, ALMOST turned the corner!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#19118 Mar 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard the trojans were a 106th seed.
I heard 'Huck'Seed ,is gonna be your new coach!....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calif. will keep private prisons even as US cut... 1 hr Joseph Santacruz 1
Funnyman Patton Oswalt Murdered Wife? 4 hr Peter 8
News Unfounded fears of shooting at LAX create panic... 4 hr typical LA softies 1
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 6 hr Duece Boy2 207
Trump 6 hr Never 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 6 hr Robert 3,179
News Police fatally shoot knife-wielding man in Bell Jul '16 concerned res 3

Bell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bell Mortgages