UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 837)

Showing posts 16,721 - 16,740 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it a lot better this way. Keep this up for 10 years or so, and maybe I'll buy you that beet!:-P
OK, maybe 20.
that's fine, just don't generalize all cops being sub human...I have a Niece and Nephew that are cops and my son is about to go in the Sheriff's academy...so I'll just ask for your sensitivity when making LEO comments. Fair enough?
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's fine, just don't generalize all cops being sub human...I have a Niece and Nephew that are cops and my son is about to go in the Sheriff's academy...so I'll just ask for your sensitivity when making LEO comments. Fair enough?
Ya I agree,there's nothing like a man in uniform, I especially love the frisking procedure and the handcuffs are lovely don't let me get started about the nightstick hehehe.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's fine, just don't generalize all cops being sub human...I have a Niece and Nephew that are cops and my son is about to go in the Sheriff's academy...so I'll just ask for your sensitivity when making LEO comments. Fair enough?
Fair enough. And I'll ask that you don't bring up our best football player ever, unless it's about football. The chips fell where they did and he beat the system. You & I are both believers; If he did it, he'll have to answer for it.(Hell, even NB's sister & I agree about that. She also agrees that if her sister had made better decisions, she might still be alive. DB is a strong, beautiful woman who wasn't raised to be a victim. If she can do it, I know you can.)

As I stated, if your experiences with LEO's occurred as you described, you are a lot more forgiving than I would be. I have to give you credit for that.

Peace, my brother.

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>

Peace, my brother.
Now that we have that settled, maybe we can get the Palestinians and the Israelis to agree on peace.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that we have that settled, maybe we can get the Palestinians and the Israelis to agree on peace.
Buahahahahaha good one CPEM

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

As of right now on rivals.com UCLA #8 and USC #8 in tre National Recruiting Rankings.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruit...

My guess is, Chosen Traveler will once again conveniently disappear for a couple of weeks, by saying he's got a business trip to new york or some stupid vacation to Brazil.

I almost feel sorry for USC, their recruiting class is desintegrating faster than an Ice cream cone in the middle of the desert in a hot summer day.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
As of right now on rivals.com UCLA #8 and USC #8 in tre National Recruiting Rankings.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruit...
My guess is, Chosen Traveler will once again conveniently disappear for a couple of weeks, by saying he's got a business trip to new york or some stupid vacation to Brazil.
I almost feel sorry for USC, their recruiting class is desintegrating faster than an Ice cream cone in the middle of the desert in a hot summer day.
I have time off around Valentines Day, then again (business) in March, and also July (business). So unless the folks beg me to accompany them back to Brazil for another family vacation in the near future, you are stuck with me pal!

USC - MAX BROWNE WILL OUTSHINE ANYTHING THE (B)RUINS CLAIM TO MUSTER UP

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Chosen Traveler will once again conveniently disappear for a couple of weeks, by saying he's got a business trip to new york or some stupid vacation to Brazil.
Might I suggest you take a trip (without any lady friends) to Brazil before you get too old Rob and you will pleasantly learn that the last word on your mind will be stupid! The women are not stuck up down there and their bodies put these skinny L.A. prima donna bytches to shame!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Might I suggest you take a trip (without any lady friends) to Brazil before you get too old Rob and you will pleasantly learn that the last word on your mind will be stupid! The women are not stuck up down there and their bodies put these skinny L.A. prima donna bytches to shame!!!
I love Brazilian women, I know a few, I was not calling the Brazilian trip "Stupid" I was referring to the fact I don't believe you, because it always happens when things are shitty with USC, to escape ridicule from the Mighty Bruins' fans.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Sad news for all my fellow Bruins and topix peeps :((...Ramamdo and I are moving back to the Bay Area so I can root for my Giants without the treat of getting my arse kicked. Fare thee well ol topix gang..The queen of Serra is out....Go Bruins!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I love Brazilian women, I know a few, I was not calling the Brazilian trip "Stupid" I was referring to the fact I don't believe you, because it always happens when things are shitty with USC, to escape ridicule from the Mighty Bruins' fans.
If that was really the case, then that wouldnt match up, because I go down to Brazil far more then UCLA ever has a chance to outdo USC... HaHa

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

fight_on wrote:
Sad news topix peeps :((...PPPrick and I are moving back to the Bay Area so I can root for my Oakland A's without the treat of getting my arse kicked. Fare thee well ol topix gang..The queen of El Monte is out....Go trojans!
Don't let the door hit ya on the a*s*s on the way out prick
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Quinton Powell is a nice pickup.

LK needs to make the guy wearing #55 EARN it! I don't know even know who it was the past 2 years!

FTFO!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
LK needs to make the guy wearing #55 EARN it! I don't know even know who it was the past 2 years!
FTFO!
I know rankings are not everything, but ESPN has 6 Trojans commits rated higher then the top UCLA rated commit. I bring it up because some (B)ruins are basing their "life" off the rankings. I bet a lot of (B)ruins fans mistakenly think having 6 plates of McDonalds hamburgers is better then our 2 plates of Filet Mignon

FIGHT ON
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know rankings are not everything, but ESPN has 6 Trojans commits rated higher then the top UCLA rated commit. I bring it up because some (B)ruins are basing their "life" off the rankings. I bet a lot of (B)ruins fans mistakenly think having 6 plates of McDonalds hamburgers is better then our 2 plates of Filet Mignon
FIGHT ON
Well, yes, but BFL has a point. You can have a class full of studs, but if they don't fill your needs, it's all for naught.

Now if LK can do what PC was good at, getting some studs to switch from offense to defense, it's a good thing getting guys who are just damn good athletes. As with all things, only time will tell.

FTFO!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

UCLA putting together the greatest class in UCLA history...completely kicking ass, and taking names! UCLA #3 Class, and we're not exactly finished, Vanderdoes commits at 7:00 PM tonight, it's a long shot, because ND seems to be the fron runner according to some experts...so I will just keep my fingers crossed....by the same token we could lose a couple recruits that are on the fence such as Priest Willis, LSU might steal him from us...regardless if Willis is kept or lost, this class is off the hooooook!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey Chosen Traveler, yesterday you said "you can have all these Recruits, Max Browne is better than all of put together" well guess what? UCLA just signed a QB that beat every QB including Max Browne in the skills at the Elite 11 competition AND is the #1 Dual Threat QB in this class..I can't wait to hear your spin. Ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1441871-...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

***in the skills competition.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA putting together the greatest class in UCLA history...completely kicking ass, and taking names! UCLA #3 Class, and we're not exactly finished, Vanderdoes commits at 7:00 PM tonight, it's a long shot, because ND seems to be the fron runner according to some experts...so I will just keep my fingers crossed....by the same token we could lose a couple recruits that are on the fence such as Priest Willis, LSU might steal him from us...regardless if Willis is kept or lost, this class is off the hooooook!!!
Signing Day and Recruitment Current Rankings
Scout
UCLA #3
TrOJans #17

Rivals
UCLA # 9
TrOJans #13

ESPN
UCLA #12
TrOJans #13

That sure sounds like some corner turning to me brotha!!!

GOOOOOO BRUINS!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Trojan wrote:
FTFO!
at6'2" and 190 lbs. he better beef up quick, he will have 300 lbs. OG and OT pulling his way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,721 - 16,740 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Bell News Video

•••
•••

Bell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••