UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32614 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17370 Jan 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how that Shabbizzz is as effective as he was ...he looks like a stumbling/bumbling clown out there!
It's becuz Howland is such a lousy arse coach he really needs to go! By the way sweetie how about having that beer at Sharkeez I promise I won't put ecstasy in your drink like I did with Rob and Tony FELA....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17371 Jan 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how that Shabbizzz is as effective as he was ...he looks like a stumbling/bumbling clown out there!
Someone posing as me. I haven't watched enough bb this season, USC or UCLA, to make any type of assessment.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17372 Jan 26, 2013
According to rivals.com "Bruins are becoming Recruiting Giants" and the Bruins are barely scratching the surface.
http://www.rivals.com/
Bruin For Life

United States

#17373 Jan 26, 2013
Better watch out for UCLA football, we're back!!! http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content....
Bruin for Life

Fontana, CA

#17374 Jan 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone posing as me. I haven't watched enough bb this season, USC or UCLA, to make any type of assessment.
You didn't make that Shabazz assessment to lessen UCLA 's win over Arizona....why should I believe you of all people?
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17375 Jan 26, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's becuz Howland is such a lousy arse coach he really needs to go! By the way sweetie how about having that beer at Sharkeez
No,thats ok...I'm afraid you might blow me ,lol
Bruin For Life

United States

#17376 Jan 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No,thats ok...I'm afraid you might blow me ,lol
you he's dying to...that little fruit cake.
Trojan

Miami, FL

#17377 Jan 26, 2013
Bruin for Life wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't make that Shabazz assessment to lessen UCLA 's win over Arizona....why should I believe you of all people?
Don't care if you do or you don't. Just stating a simple fact.

But think about how often I comment about bb. Also, think about how rarely I've called out an individual Bruin.

No worries. Think what you like.

As for the bonehead pretending to be me...have fun. I hope you're at least female. Pretty pathetic if you're a man and have to hide behind someone else's nickname on a message board.

FTFO!
Trojan

Miami, FL

#17378 Jan 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No,thats ok...I'm afraid you might blow me ,lol
Also not me.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17379 Jan 26, 2013
Bruin for Life wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't make that Shabazz assessment to lessen UCLA 's win over Arizona....why should I believe you of all people?
I'll say it again Howland is not a good coach, how many 2nd chance points did ASU have 30??? ya might want to have your defenders box out the other players coach, time and time again they had tip ins or follow ups.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17380 Jan 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it again Howland is not a good coach, how many 2nd chance points did ASU have 30??? ya might want to have your defenders box out the other players coach, time and time again they had tip ins or follow ups.
Ya I agree Howland is horrible, do you realize this fool has 25 more wins than Wooden did in his first 10 years as coach and three final four appearances and one title appearance to 0 for our beloved Johnnie Wooden? Let's start the get rid of Howland Bonfire, I will be the first to burn my beloved Bruin blue and gold thong, I will even throw in my powder blue tube top that you love to wear on the MB Strand....Fire Howland!.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17381 Jan 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your saying he's not a good coach?!!....you were licking he's balls on a pedestal thursday night , now he loses to a lesser team and you say he's a crap coach and should be dumped in a pile of shit!....this is what I can always expect from you and your kind....typical wish washy UCLA malarkey!
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17382 Jan 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW-Why would you want to box out the other players coach?...WTF good would that do??!!!
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17384 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That #0,Carrick Phoenix , of ASU ,really stuck it to Shaa-ba-azz's azz!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17385 Jan 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Now your saying he's not a good coach?!!....you were licking he's balls on a pedestal thursday night , now he loses to a lesser team and you say he's a crap coach and should be dumped in a pile of shit!....this is what I can always expect from you and your kind....typical wish washy UCLA malarkey!
Gheres my posy Fri:
"Last 10 games UCLA 9 & 1 USC 4 & 6 and this ain't the NHL you dont gewt points for an overtime LOSS "

Hows that licking someones balls??? please enlighten us all>
Trojan

Miami, FL

#17386 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gheres my posy Fri:
"Last 10 games UCLA 9 & 1 USC 4 & 6 and this ain't the NHL you dont gewt points for an overtime LOSS "
Hows that licking someones balls??? please enlighten us all>
FYI, the "Trojan" posting from Fontana is not me. Some loser who couldn't come up with his own nick.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17388 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin for Life wrote:
stop posting as me you pousser POS Bite On.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17389 Jan 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care if you do or you don't. Just stating a simple fact.
But think about how often I comment about bb. Also, think about how rarely I've called out an individual Bruin.
No worries. Think what you like.
As for the bonehead pretending to be me...have fun. I hope you're at least female. Pretty pathetic if you're a man and have to hide behind someone else's nickname on a message board.
FTFO!
that was not me you replied to...it was Bite On.
Bruin For Life

United States

#17390 Jan 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
not me you replied to ..but we agree, BH sucks.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17391 Jan 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, the "Trojan" posting from Fontana is not me. Some loser who couldn't come up with his own nick.
The Bigot Troll has no life except here on Topix a sad pathetic shell of a person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A career in Federal law enforcement 5 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 2
Alec Baldwin Is A Disgusting Human Being!! (Sep '11) 10 hr But But But 10
Montebello not transparent 17 hr The REAL Truth Be... 3
MUSD corrupt part three of the series 20 hr Hector Fat Cat Ch... 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Proud American 20,707
Fake Pennies Placed By Bank Worth $1,000 Each Wed Dave 2
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Wed DogFartian 804

Bell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bell Mortgages