Carjacking Suspects Shoot At Deputies After Their Vehicle Crashes In Lynwood

Jan 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

Authorities were searching for one of two carjacking suspects Tuesday morning who fired at deputies after their vehicle crashed in Lynwood.

Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hecks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Daum froggy y homie we go way back I remember when you was a lil bad as kid growing up in willow and now homie daum just to think we ain't never ever gonna see you again I just can't believe it K s up KAK
Compton Big Dog

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Should had stayed home and not carjack anyone!
RIP. that's the problem with young men today for what ever reason Men tend to mature slowly and fail to see the importance of staying in school and away from crime.

No matter the family back ground or the city where one grows up we all have a choice to do right or wrong unfortunately young men fail to realize that crime doesn't pay.

What we see on TV, listen on the radio or video games we play, life is for real and unforgiving and we cannot play out those feelings and though in real life.

Compton youth wake up pay attention of what's going on at home and speak to your parent about how they are able to pay for their rent food and bills you will find out they are struggling to put a roof over your head. While you are acting like a fool out on the streets.

When you get busted or kill non of your homies is taking care of you mom and kids.
Cpt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Froggy u in a better place,with ur mom rip
demzLok

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Rip fr0g frog!!!
shsnxnzn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Yeahh Hosler was on lockdown
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

jrp wrote:
The deputies did not return fire and were not injured.
One suspect was arrested. The suspect who fled the scene shot himself to death inside a Ford Explorer.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/car...
That is sad everybody loses !
everybody does not lose - as a matter of fact, most of us gain.
maria

Paramount, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

eventhough we never met my prayers go out to ur familia, but one of the guys happens to be both of my sons friend went to school with my younger son r.i.p tone
lynwoodchickk201 4

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sorry too say everyone saying don't talk shit about the homie blah blah blah if your homie wasn't screwing around stealing cars he wouldn't have done this don't get me wrong I feel bad for the family but what a wuss he choose the easy way out instead of doing the time and still be able too see his kid condolences too his family
Green loKS

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rest in peace FROGGy ....look out for all the real KINGS
Lynwood

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Compton wrote:
To Resl
I HATE YOU HE WAS PART OF MY FAMILY.
He passed away
ALEAST HAVE SOME RESPECT DUMB BTCH
i hope you have a freaking amazing life
His Sister Devastated and in pain hw is
and he left behind a kid! so shut up!
Then wtf is he doing carjacking and shooting at the deputies? What a loser ! He got what he deserved !
Anonymous

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Lynwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Then wtf is he doing carjacking and shooting at the deputies? What a loser ! He got what he deserved !
Yeah, it's pretty funny when people are crying about "showing some respect", when he obviously had none.

Scumbags who carjack people do not deserve respect. Commit a crime, get hauled off to jail or shot & killed and we will laugh at your dumb ass, too.

Don't want us to do that? Then don't be a punk. Go out and work for a living, as the rest of us do.
KSMOB

Woodbridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

We from the same hood..
cpt310 wrote:
<quoted text> how do u no the homie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min Aryan Barbarian 18,825
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 min FLORIDA SWAMPER 27,028
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Pea solved 200,564
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 2 hr mtbresident 79
Police Officers Protect Blacks from the Violent... 5 hr Culture Auditor 1
Baldwin Park code enforcement officer arrested ... (Jul '10) 5 hr PEE PEE PETE 126
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Donny B 7,922
•••

Bell News Video

•••
Bell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••