Three Government Committees Reject Cu...

Three Government Committees Reject Current Plans to Widen 710 Between Long Beach and East LA

There are 1 comment on the StreetsBlog.org story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Three Government Committees Reject Current Plans to Widen 710 Between Long Beach and East LA. In it, StreetsBlog.org reports that:

Environmental groups developed their own alternatives to the massive proposed widening of the I-710 between Long Beach and East Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StreetsBlog.org.

CSULB Josh

Long Beach, CA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Glad that they don't mind squandering 100 Billion of the next generations money on a train to nowhere. When it comes to priorities NO one can beat politically ignorant Californians for making the worst possible decisions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Wheelz 20,703
No Ethic From JUST PAWS PETS (Arcadia, CA) - sa... (Dec '06) 8 hr Cali 124
Review: Westwood Legal 13 hr P Wilcoxson 15
trumppe leader 13 hr josh 1
occuppy los angles july 4th 2017 13 hr PORTLAND CITY 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Trojan 32,604
Christina Cortez and her people (Jan '16) 18 hr The REAL Truth Be... 11

Bell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bell Mortgages