White Girls who date Black Guys

Posted in the Belgium Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Kati

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2010
are super gross. Then they won't admit it because no decent white man will want them. They're usually fat so no huge loss or anything, I just feel bad when they get knocked up and their "baby daddy" disapears, leaving her high and dry unless she can trick him onto Maury Povich.
WoW

Champaign, IL

#2 Jan 15, 2010
Wow your not shy are you?
ZOE

Corvallis, MT

#3 Jan 16, 2010
The girls I see are either fat or have teeth like a halloween pumpkin. They have no self esteem and think they can do no better. When a diet and a trip to the dentist may better.
Being Real

Champaign, IL

#4 Jan 16, 2010
So your saying that if a female dates or marries a black man she has a low self esteem?I'm just trying to understand here!!Would we not consider a black person is a human also?I don't have any views on the subject I just wonder why people tend to think like this
Kati

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2010
because I've seen nice girls with potential have their lives ruined by these smooth talkin bruthas who never have a job and can't keep it in their pants. Then they end up pregnant and with herpes (or worse). No decent guy will date them anymore, and they're trying to support a kid. I'm just saying it's sad. They're usually white trash to begin with and almost always obese.

That's why I "think this way".
Balls McBalls

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2010
Being Real wrote:
So your saying that if a female dates or marries a black man she has a low self esteem?I'm just trying to understand here!!Would we not consider a black person is a human also?I don't have any views on the subject I just wonder why people tend to think like this
Either she has low self-esteem or she's just retarded. I told my daughter a long time ago what would happen if she brought home a black man. It's not that I think they're sub-human, it's because every black man I know doesn't respect himself much less others, has no prospects in the job market (if he even works, most around here don't), talks like an idiot, has no self control, has no sense of family or moral compass, and is either an ex-con or is on his way.

Out of all the black people I've EVER met, there were 7, count em, 7 out of hundreds, maybe thousands, that did not meet some if not all of the above criteria.
Roshiza

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2010
By the same token, if a respectable black man wants to hook up with a fat white girl, his family should step in and tell him that she is a fat skank, and he could do better.
Balls McBalls

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2010
Roshiza wrote:
By the same token, if a respectable black man wants to hook up with a fat white girl, his family should step in and tell him that she is a fat skank, and he could do better.
Agreed, there is no reason why a respectable black gentlemen should ever lower himself to trailer park slumming for white trash. There are plenty of nice, black girls that have to wade through a bunch of idiotic thugs to find herself a decent husband.
Kati

Champaign, IL

#9 Jan 18, 2010
I didn't make that comment btw. I have to wonder why you care and how it affects you? I just think the right attitude is myob.
Kati

Champaign, IL

#11 Jan 21, 2010
I don't hate any group of people because of their color like you do. I don't let any strangers in my house black or white or whatever. There are black people that are bad and white people that are bad. I also do know of 2 mixed race couples where both people work and could buy and sell both of us. Their kids go to private school and they have nice houses and are educated. I never said everyone black was wonderful, but I have friends that are black that are. Sorry I'm not a racist. I try to see people for who they are and because of that I have a very rich life. I didn't originally come from the midwest though and maybe that's the difference.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2010
I think the problem isn't the black guys, it's the white girls.
I'm not racist, but look at some of those corn-fed, ugly, skanky looking, smelly, gross-out white girls we got around here.
Black guys must be the ones to have no self-esteem whatsoever as to hook up with such loser trash as we got in D-Vegas.
I know the girls aren't doing themselves any favors either, but seriously, the ones who are saddled with diseases and bratty retarded children are the black guys who made the mistake of hooking up some of the lowest, filthiest, dumbest hoe's in all creation.
The white girls never had a future to begin with, they are so pathetic, it's a wonder there's not a reverse-KKK where white people join to try to stop the spread of the white race. How any race that won World War II could have degenerated that low in that small amount of time is totally beyond me.
If I were black, I would support segregation to stop the undermining of the black race. Did you know that in a few more generations, a majority of "mixed race" babies are going to be light skinned? That's the opposite of today, but the black race is slowly getting watered down, and this reverses the trend of the last 50 years. It's because there's so many more whites than blacks, so that's why we see so many semi-black babies these days.
Dishwalla

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2010
Of course the disgusting low class trash that chooses to behave that way should also be disposed of expediently.

I think Kati might be married to a black dude, after all, they do prefer the fat, stupid ones.
Kati

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2010
You're right, and I LOVE HIM so much!!!

Who says immaturity isn't fun?
Kati

Champaign, IL

#15 Jan 27, 2010
Nope that wasn't me. It amazes me when people like you resort to name calling because you are incapable of intelligent conversation. So sorry you never gradiated from grad skool
Kati

Lebanon, TN

#16 Jan 27, 2010
I'm sorry that you're so naive. I hope you smarten up before you are taken advantage of by a black piece of garbage.
Kati

Danville, IL

#17 Jan 27, 2010
I wish you could have seen the sad neighborhood I used to live in that started out a nice neighborhood and then was infested by crime and drug dealers that were mainly black. There were some really good black neighbors too that were good friends. Even after this I refuse to judge people based on the color of their skin. I doubt that you have lived in anything like that. I know what I'm talking about and I don't believe you really do. You just hate for no reason
Dishwalla

Lebanon, TN

#18 Jan 27, 2010
Really!!!!!! I grew up 2 blocks from FAIR OAKS!!!! So I guess I don't know anything about drug dealing trash, or welfare abusing, crack smoking parents who regularly beat their kids. YEAH I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE. I WAS ONLY STUCK RIDING THE BUS WITH THEIR WORTHLESS TRASHY KIDS AND WATCHED THEM THROW THEIR LIFE AWAY, BABIES HAVING BABIES FOR MORE WELFARE CASH FOR MOM AND DAD TO SMOKE UP. Sounds like you're the one that needs to WAKE UP!!

where is this place you claim to have lived??????
So sad

Urbana, IL

#20 Feb 8, 2010
I'm black and I'm a lawyer who is married to a very successful white woman. This kind of thing just makes me feel sorry for the person spouting this type of hatred. You are a pathetic person and hopefully your kids learn how not to view the world from the actions of their parents. Actually, I hope you don't have children because there is no way this type of hatred doesn't trickle down and ruin the lives and minds of young people.

Enjoy your sad little angry world and I, a black man, will continue to enjoy the wealth and propsperity and amazing wife that God has blessed me with.
Jim Crow

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2010
So sad wrote:
I'm black and I'm a lawyer who is married to a very successful white woman. This kind of thing just makes me feel sorry for the person spouting this type of hatred. You are a pathetic person and hopefully your kids learn how not to view the world from the actions of their parents. Actually, I hope you don't have children because there is no way this type of hatred doesn't trickle down and ruin the lives and minds of young people.
Enjoy your sad little angry world and I, a black man, will continue to enjoy the wealth and propsperity and amazing wife that God has blessed me with.
No matter what any white person ever says to you or allows you to believe about them, just know that in the back of their mind...you'll always be nothing but another black to them. Every time you go in the grocery store, or the gas station, or Wal-mart. Every time that cab just keeps driving, every time that woman clutches her purse just a little tighter, every time the laughter around the water cooler dies down when you walk in the room. Your wife might say this isn't true. She is lying to spare your feelings. She is aware of the ripples it sent through her family when they found out you two were getting married. I bet her family tries their best to accept you..They probably try alot harder then your family, because YOU KNOW what your family says about her when she's not around, but she doesn't does she?

This is not necessarily because you are a black person, it is because the majority of black people are criminals (as a lawyer, I'm interested to hear your take on the statistics released by the Dept. of Justice every year that state blacks are responsible for the majority of crime, although they are a minority). So really, I would think that you would be disgusted with the gang-bangers that cast an ill light on you, but you're not. You're proud to defend the aren't you Perry Mason? Even if they rape and kill a woman you'll still get them off....because it's all white peoples fault right?

The funniest thing is how so many of you manage to keep yourselves enslaved by depending on the government for everything, and never working toward any goal other then a car with rims and 10 babies to get more welfare.

By the way, how morbidly obese is your wife? Does baby got back?

More importantly, how do you feel knowing that the only reason you were accepted into law school is because of Affirmative Action?
So sad

Urbana, IL

#22 Feb 11, 2010
Ha! You know nothing about my life obviously. My wife is very slender, beautiful woman. I didn't need affirmative action to get into law school seeing as I was well above the criteria for selection and graduated from the top of my class from both college and law school.

My wife's family is actually very open to all races because they are CHRISTIANS. Never once has there been any negative feelings twoards me or their daughter for her choice. I feel sorry for your wife, children and anyone else who is unfortunately connected to you and your hatred. On a side note, I assume any woman who would be with you is a reeeeeeal winner...

So, as I said, I will continue to enjoy my prosperity, and you can continue to be a low-class, low-income low life. If you are so concerned with the population, move out. Or are you not fortunate enough to be able to do that? I wouldn't doubt that anyone with these types of beliefs would be stuck in poverty...that's called karma, my friend.

Once again, have fun with your sad, pathetic life and I understand that you are angry that a black man is able to succeed and achieve goals which you will never be capable of...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belgium Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should have multiple wives and concubines. 22 hr Honest 6
water company aqua illinois is a scam. (Jan '11) Mon Tara Williamsob 18
Dave Wright (Oct '10) Sun Played but survived 18
News Danville may buy long-vacant Harwal Hotel Sep 20 Bill Hayes 1
Oasis (Aug '12) Sep 13 Anonymous female 8
Bryant industries (Aug '14) Sep 4 Brad 114
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72

Belgium Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belgium Mortgages